What's new

‘Quit war on terror, eradicate corruption, pay tax’

I dont think any nuclear power can destroy another nuclear state and pakistan was a nuclear state then, Mullah omar didn't have any weapons but he still challenged americans, Saddam hussein iraq was under sanction for decades and his army was a joke and his army still fought, if these countries could challenge americans they why couldn't a nulclear pakistan, this is because we had a general who was too afraid to challenge americans.

Nuclear weapons are important, but it is not the answer to all our problems, if americans had retaliated against pakistan for its decision not to take part in WoT, they woudnt have attacked paksitan the way attacked afghanistan and iraq, your military establishments, airports, arms/amunitions stockpiles and many other important military and non military targets would have been targeted, launching ground offence agains paksitan would have been out of question, they simply didnt need to do it, not to forget the sanctions against pakistan let alone stopping aid o pak. The taliban go and hide in people's houses, they dont have uniform, they even use burka to hide, that is entirely different matter. I am sure if it was any other leader other than Musharaf, he/she woud have made the same decision.

Cannot say anything about musharraaf's corruption but he had many corrupt and criminals in his government, we need to start from the top, a general cant rule the country it has to be through civilian efforts who are clean

What is the guarantee that imran khan wont be infiltrated by the corrput people? how many non corrupt people who is also capable of doing the job is with him? how about those corrupt policemen on the streets? the low level corrupt officials? what is the plan for that? running a country is not a one man band.

And please for the love of god, pakistan didn't create taliban, it was only the interior minister in 1997 which described taliban as his boys that world thinks it is our creation

off topic here.

Extremism was not a problem before the WoT, but since then it has become one - and the first step to root it out is to get rid of these liberal and religious hypocrites sitting in the parliament.

There have been 100's of sectarian attacks and slaughtering of minority sects , do you not consider that extremism or in your definition suicide attacks are the only form of extremism ?

Nuclear weapons are important, but it is not the answer to all our problems, if americans had retaliated against pakistan for its decision not to take part in WoT, they woudnt have attacked paksitan the way attacked afghanistan and iraq, your military establishments, airports, arms/amunitions stockpiles and many other important military and non military targets would have been targeted, launching ground offence agains paksitan would have been out of question, they simply didnt need to do it, not to forget the sanctions against pakistan let alone stopping aid o pak. The taliban go and hide in people's houses, they dont have uniform, they even use burka to hide, that is entirely different matter. I am sure if it was any other leader other than Musharaf, he/she woud have made the same decision..

I think you are underesimating the strength of pakistan, Pakistan was under saction from west but our weapon supplies from China and North Korea was not under sanction, We thrashed india using missiles from North Korea in 1999, and korean technology is high standard compared to bharti missiles, Most of our missiles and weapons are indigenously build and the rest come from china and North Korea and americans military supplies are not important for us anymore, We are self sufficient to destroy India and Israel and this is all we want,

Compared to India whose nuclear test was a failure and this country has to buy everything from western countries, it makes more sense for america to bomb india back to stone age. This is not possible for pakistan.

Pakistan is not about taxes, its all about religion. Taseer was killed because of religion and not taxes.

Blasphemy law is a litmus test, let it withstand the firy test.

Pakistan is not about taxes, its all about religion. Taseer was killed because of religion and not taxes.

Blasphemy law is a litmus test, let it withstand the firy test.

Go to the taseer thread please.

Corruption is now part of our culture. It is really hard to get rid of it. Just firing every one will not work. Most of the corrupt guys are also very influential. Its a difficult road but not an impossible one and one more thing slow and steady wins the race so we should be patient and first concentrate on big fishes and if one or two are punished it will become easier to handle those who are at the bottom.

Quit WoT or at best fight it as we please (i think current mil. establishment has realised that now) .
Out of all the politicians IK is the only one who can urge us to pay taxes because he himself is a taxpayer . Same words coming out of Nawaz sharif , Chaudhrys , Bhuttos , Zardaris , Gilanis mouth don't appeal at all because they r the most corrupt/incompetent/iresponsible and dodgy individuals .
when u want to judge someone u should look at his track record :
IK won the world cup
IK built the largest cancer hospital in Asia and funding it every year is an even bigger challenge .
IK has built a very modren university in Mianwali
IK is building houses for flood affectees and also distributing crop seeds among them so that they feed thenselves tomorrow and don't turn into beggers . All criticism of him comes from only those who themselves are dodgy or have ulterior motives . I admit he needs to grow politically but isn't that great that he has the guts to swim against the tide , politics of principles .

There have been 100's of sectarian attacks and slaughtering of minority sects , do you not consider that extremism or in your definition suicide attacks are the only form of extremism ?

There were minimum of these activities before WoT but after it started, so many Pakistanis has been harassed in the name of WoT from every expected angle, so the frustration has to come out one way or the other - be it in the form of suicide attacks, sectarian attacks and slaughtering of minority sects but the prime and ultimate suspect stands the uncapable, flthy rich corrupted people sitting in the parliament and IK nailed it as he usually does.

Ans1: Musharaf couldn't say no because he is an indian and indian cant fight and challenge americans, i am pretty sure if we had pushtun or punjabi general he would never have helped americans invade Afghanistan.

Ans2: The corruption can only be removed from the society if our leaders are incorruptible, unpurchasable, honest, public-spirited, generous, honorable and patriotic and khan has these qualities

Hey Punjabis are Indians too! :lol:

I think he meant to call him a Mohajir. But it is the most ridiculous post I have seen in a long time! By the same logic, we should charge Musharraf for his "unpatriotic" act of Kargil :D

There were minimum of these activities before WoT but after it started, so many Pakistanis has been harassed in the name of WoT from every expected angle, so the frustration has to come out one way or the other - be it in the form of suicide attacks, sectarian attacks and slaughtering of minority sects but the prime and ultimate suspect stands the uncapable, flthy rich corrupted people sitting in the parliament and IK nailed it as he usually does.

there were over a 1000 people killed in 90's sectarian troubles , the trouble further brewed when the same morons in their lunacy went ahead with more stupidity. The state had no choice but to challenge these rats and the same who were initially targeting the minority than started attacking all those who stood against their lunacy .. please think about it and try being fair for a second. IK doesnt want to anknowledge this evil

Ans1: Musharaf couldn't say no because he is an indian and indian cant fight and challenge americans, i am pretty sure if we had pushtun or punjabi general he would never have helped americans invade Afghanistan.

if Musharaf is Indian than every one in Pakistan is an Indian

No, Indian punjabis are just khalistanis who just speak pakistani punjabi language,

According to ancient designation, pakistan punajab forms the original punjab which consists of 5 rivers and since bharati punjab doesn't have the 5 rivers it can't be denominated as "punjab"

Accept my support for your campaign. I will support any such campaign which would help Pakistan to get rid of WOT mess and support for Imran.

:pakistan:

Thank you Areesh. First thing is first, I've to start of with my family (and surroundings) and convince my father first who didn't vote in the last 20 or so years just because according to him, none of them were/are fit to lead Pakistan. I've started talking about IK's intellect lately during lunch and dinner time - a good time to get together and all family can hear your views.

No, Indian punjabis are just khalistanis who just speak pakistani punjabi language,

According to ancient designation, pakistan punajab forms the original punjab which consists of 5 rivers and since bharati punjab doesn't have the 5 rivers it can't be denominated as "punjab"

You have some spooky theories man!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom