What's new

‘Quit war on terror, eradicate corruption, pay tax’

You have some spooky theories man!

Not my theory, Pakistani punjab have always been different from bharati punjab until 13 century, Alexanders empire didn't include bharti punjab, ghandara didn't include bharti punjab, Indo sassanid, indo parthian, bactrians didn't include bharti punjab, there are dozens of empire which include only pakistani punjab and not bharti punjab

Even sikh empire included less than 10% bharti punjab

Indian punjab and pakistani punjabis look different, there are many in pak punjab who claim ancestry from arabs, afghan and persian while all bharti khalistanis are south asian

Thank you Areesh. First thing is first, I've to start of with my family (and surroundings) and convince my father first who didn't vote in the last 20 or so years just because according to him, none of them were/are fit to lead Pakistan. I've started talking about IK's intellect lately during lunch and dinner time - a good time to get together and all family can hear your views.

Well same issue is with me too. Since here in Karachi MQM strangle holds the whole city. It was the 1992 election in which my father voted last time. In that election my father saw himself MQM workers doing massive rigging in the polling station. One of the MQM worker who also used to live in our neighbour was stamping dozens of ballot papers and was putting them in the ballot box. This really frustrated my father and he quit voting in the elections. Any ways I would try to satisfy my family about voting in the next election. :rolleyes:

I think you are underesimating the strength of pakistan, Pakistan was under saction from west but our weapon supplies from China and North Korea was not under sanction, We thrashed india using missiles from North Korea in 1999, and korean technology is high standard compared to bharti missiles, Most of our missiles and weapons are indigenously build and the rest come from china and North Korea and americans military supplies are not important for us anymore, We are self sufficient to destroy India and Israel and this is all we want,

Not really, i am not underestimating or overestimating pakistan. Yes pakistan was under sanction, and so was your enemy india, even if your supplies of arms were still flowing from china, i dont think it would have been enough both in terms of quantity and quality to target american soil in such a long distance, on the other hand americans had/has this ability to target pakistani main land anywhere and any time, for how long was it possible for pakistan to stand all of these huge pressures? sanctions and facing military operations at the same time!! I am sure India wouldnt have sit silent as well. So, i think Musharaf was wise enough to take such a decision for the good of pakistan.

Compared to India whose nuclear test was a failure and this country has to buy everything from western countries, it makes more sense for america to bomb india back to stone age. This is not possible for pakistan.

Well, india wasnt under the spot light, so attacking india by america was never the question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom