What's new

Quota System has been extended for an Indefinite Period?

Main yeh galian bachpan se sun raha hon.
In 1947, when msulims from India reached, they saw Sindhis in dirt. Sindhis were mostly living in outskirts of cities, as only Hindus and very rich people were living in Cities. If you don't believe me, just visit interior Sindh, and see the remaining pre-partition buildings. None of them has a muslim name on them.

Ham ko kapra dia tha inhonain ya ham nain churaya tha inko. I know many things about how Banyias of Sindh used to treat these Sindhis, but lets not discuss that.... Kapray tu aisy utarain inky keh yad karain, per hamari sharafat ijazat nai daiti.
Hey bro dont get to such low. May Allah give our Sindhi borther hidayat and well being. Also same prayers for Urdu speaking guys.

We should question our leaders rather than each other. Specially Sindhi brothers need to ask why Thata, Badin, Larkana and Dadu looks like a big village rather than cities. Why there is no development and industries in Sindh other than Karachi. These are the question we need to ask.

Specially Sindhi brothers need to ask why Thata, Badin, Larkana and Dadu looks like a big village rather than cities. Why there is no development and industries in Sindh other than Karachi. These are the question we need to ask.
That's exactly the point. All Sindh is fighting over Karachi, because Karachi (and to some extent Hyderabad) are the only cities in Sindh.

That's exactly the point. All Sindh is fighting over Karachi, because Karachi (and to some extent Hyderabad) are the only cities in Sindh.
So brother rather than fighting we need to educate our Sindhi brothers.

So brother rather than fighting we need to educate our Sindhi brothers.
Sindhi thinks that everyone who doesn't speak Sindhi can't be their friend. That's the reason its very hard to have a Sindhi friend. They don't trust anyone. And that is the reason why Urdu speakers in Sindh were never able to be integrated. In Punjab and even in KPK, they just disappeared. My family members in Miawali speak local language. My relates in Sergodha and Pindi speak local dialects of Punjabi. But in Sindh we speak Urdu :lol: That's the problem we are facing in Sindh.

Sindhi thinks that everyone who doesn't speak Sindhi can't be their friend. That's the reason its very hard to have a Sindhi friend. They don't trust anyone. And that is the reason why Urdu speakers in Sindh were never able to be integrated. In Punjab and even in KPK, they just disappeared. My family members in Miawali speak local language. My relates in Sergodha and Pindi speak local dialects of Punjabi. But in Sindh we speak Urdu :lol: That's the problem we are facing in Sindh.
Aren't you like a Sunni minority in Shia majority Sind?

Back
Top Bottom