What's new

R&D Group disbanded

We have disbanded the R&D group which was originally created to create Pakistan Defence Database for Military Equipment and Systems.

We are now creating a Staff group to help with editing and moderating tasks. Members interested can post here and we will contact you looking at your history.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/homepage-editors-required.502059/

With @Arsalan 's help, the Staff group will be up and running just like he helped solve the Editor position, I am sure:

Yup, got back this Tuesday,
Khariat?
Editor wala mamla tu ho gya resolve if you are asking about that. A few people interested have contacted the admin already as they told me. If there is any thing else we can work on that too.

After all, there are many who are willing to follow the prescribed line, who will gladly step up. :D

With @Arsalan 's help, the Staff group will be up and running just like he helped solve the Editor position, I am sure:

After all, there are many who are willing to follow the prescribed line, who will gladly step up. :D
Glad to help!
BTW, it was not a PROBLEM, the editor thing.
People come here to participate, You do understand that not all of them are critics or trolls :P
:D

AND, following the "prescribed line" is called "following the rules" when it favors someone and is really appreciated. However, if someone is doing it, lets call them boot licker. Army wali dose b ly ho jai ge aj ke (sirf aj subha ke, shaam ko yaad sa kahin aur kr lain gy na) and chaskay b la ho jai ga. :)

Glad to help!
BTW, it was not a PROBLEM, the editor thing.
People come here to participate, You do understand that not all of them are critics or trolls :P
:D

AND, following the "prescribed line" is called "following the rules" when it favors someone and is really appreciated. However, if someone is doing it, lets call them boot licker. Army wali dose b ly ho jai ge aj ke (sirf aj subha ke, shaam ko yaad sa kahin aur kr lain gy na) and chaskay b la ho jai ga. :)

AND, in the best fauxji traditions, only SOME are forced to follow rules whiles others do whatever they please. No wonder PDF is run just as well as Pakistan itself. :D

Let's see who the new Staff members are and how well they work. Good Luck to them all!

Sign me up I'll set everyone in line. Under Pax Sakra, not a single troll post will exist on this site.

AND, in the best fauxji traditions, only SOME are forced to follow rules whiles others do whatever they please. No wonder PDF is run just as well as Pakistan itself. :D

Let's see who the new Staff members are and how well they work. Good Luck to them all!
Nops, the rules are same for everyone and may be you know it for yourself how moderation here is much better than some of the other forum(s) you are part of. :) You can tell them apart from personal experience. I could have quoted a few posts but then you may argue that i am stalking or that this is mud slinging!! :P :D

Besides, if anyone have problem on how PDF or PAKISTAN is run they are always free to leave PDF, JUST LIKE THE LEFT PAKISTAN :D
Koi jabr ni ha bahi!! Apni addiction ko hum pa mt dalain sarkar! :P

Nops, the rules are same for everyone and may be you know it for yourself how moderation here is much better than some of the other forum(s) you are part of. :) You can tell them apart from personal experience. I could have quoted a few posts but then you may argue that i am stalking or that this is mud slinging!! :P :D

Besides, if anyone have problem on how PDF or PAKISTAN is run they are always free to leave PDF, JUST LIKE THE LEFT PAKISTAN :D
Koi jabr ni ha bahi!! Apni addiction ko hum pa mt dalain sarkar! :P

Oh how you wish! :D

Anyway, good luck to the new Staff team, and thank the old R&D team for all their hard work.

Oh how you wish! :D

Anyway, good luck to the new Staff team, and thank the old R&D team for all their hard work.
Na na!! I wont wish THAT! Not for you or for anyone. But giving you an option you know, in case you have forgotten. :D

Na na!! I wont wish THAT! Not for you or for anyone. But giving you an option you know, in case you have forgotten. :D

Thank you for the reminder.

Now, back to the topic, I hope that many of your like-minded friends who are known to "follow the rules" step up the plate and take the Staff group to new heights. I can only wish them luck.

Thank you for the reminder.

Now, back to the topic, I hope that many of your like-minded friends who are known to "follow the rules" step up the plate and take the Staff group to new heights. I can only wish them luck.
Thank you for your "well" wishes. :D
They are not lost on us! :P
Beside, we can do nothing alone. It is people like YOU who make the thread what it is, now "whatever" it is! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom