What's new

Racism & Colorism in India. Punjabi Actress shares her experience

Whatever you say, Nala cleaning Kalu. :)

Ladies and gentlemen and the title of the thread is "

Racism & Colorism in India. Punjabi Actress shares her experience".​

Not only is racism and colorism in India but in Pakistan too.

Ladies and gentlemen and the title of the thread is "

Racism & Colorism in India. Punjabi Actress shares her experience".​

Not only is racism and colorism in India but in Pakistan too.
Jamahir ji why don't you go the jungles of Central India and fight for the Adivasis like Kobad Ghandy

I don’t think people in Pakistani actually care about skin color, but whatever.. maybe some people do that are uneducated.
Pakistani's are racists fcuks my friend, the white skin complex is deep rooted. The Punjabis/Pathans/Kashmiris are inherently racists and will make comments on Sindhi/Bihari's skin complexion, but we used to say in Karachi that Punjabi larkiyan khoobsorat hai as long as they don't open their mouth. Pathan Larkiyan again good looking from a distance but from close they smell bad. So yeah Pakistani's are RACISTS.

Pakistani's are racists fcuks my friend, the white skin complex is deep rooted. The Punjabis/Pathans/Kashmiris are inherently racists and will make comments on Sindhi/Bihari's skin complexion, but we used to say in Karachi that Punjabi larkiyan khoobsorat hai as long as they don't open their mouth. Pathan Larkiyan again good looking from a distance but from close they smell bad. So yeah Pakistani's are RACISTS.

The only reason I’ve ever heard someone in Punjab making fun of muhajir community is for acting like Indians and saying the word bhaiiya or abhay. Not really for being dark skinned.

The only reason I’ve ever heard someone in Punjab making fun of muhajir community is for acting like Indians and saying the word bhaiiya. Not really for being dark skinned.
They make derogatory comments towards Bihari community just because they are dark skinned, but Bihari's are extremely educated and intelligent people, their women are considered very Sazishy lol but that's similar to memon been stingy, hydrabadi girls as meethi churi. The reason you might not have experience it much could be that you lived mostly in Punjab where the Urdu speaking or Bihari's or Bengali's are like Aate mai namak. Karachi has numbers from each ethnic group and hence more incidents like these happen.

Pakistani's are racists fcuks my friend, the white skin complex is deep rooted. The Punjabis/Pathans/Kashmiris are inherently racists and will make comments on Sindhi
SIndh and Punjab are one civilization, 2,3 of our biggest clans are from Sindh originally, our folk stories, some of our saints, our sufi history is shared like except for 20% difference I feel like Punjab and Sindh are very similar - so personally it doesnt make sense to me
/Bihari's skin complexion, but we used to say in Karachi that Punjabi larkiyan khoobsorat hai as long as they don't open their mouth. Pathan Larkiyan again good looking from a distance but from close they smell bad. So yeah Pakistani's are RACISTS.
Urban Punjab especially middle class and up is pretty educated (both male, and female) so idk what you are talking about dude
Never heard a stereotype for Pashtun women plenty for men though- only stereotypes I grew up with were for Pathans, our own clans, thats pretty much it, and sardar jokes but that was an older generation thing not now

They make derogatory comments towards Bihari community just because they are dark skinned, but Bihari's are extremely educated and intelligent people, their women are considered very Sazishy lol but that's similar to memon been stingy, hydrabadi girls as meethi churi. The reason you might not have experience it much could be that you lived mostly in Punjab where the Urdu speaking or Bihari's or Bengali's are like Aate mai namak. Karachi has numbers from each ethnic group and hence more incidents like these happen.
maye in karachi its different, FYI we have a urdu speaking community in Lahore, Multan etc, my childhood friend is originally from Azamgarh like our former COAS (I don't remember his name but thats how my friend introduced Azamgarh to me, from our former COAS so it stuck with me), that podcaster Syed something is another one
but they have assimilated so you dont hear of em as a separate entity anymore

Last edited:
SIndh and Punjab are one civilization, 2,3 of our biggest clans are from Sindh originally, our folk stories, some of our saints, our sufi history is shared like except for 20% difference I feel like Punjab and Sindh are very similar - so personally it doesnt make sense to me
Societal faults shown to Pakistani's and them lived in denial is our national trait, facing our issues head up and address them never makes sense to Pakistani's.
Urban Punjab especially middle class and up is pretty educated (both male, and female) so idk what you are talking about dude
Never heard a stereotype for Pashtun women plenty for men though- only stereotypes I grew up with were for Pathans, our own clans, thats pretty much it, and sardar jokes but that was an older generation thing not now
Exceptions don't make the rule.
maye in karachi its different, FYI we have a urdu speaking community in Lahore, Multan etc, my childhood friend is originally from Azamgarh like our former COAS (I don't remember his name but thats how my friend introduced Azamgarh to me, from our former COAS so it stuck with me), that podcaster Syed something is another one
but they have assimilated so you dont hear of em as a separate entity anymore
Urdu speaking people in Punjab are little as Aate mai namak as I mentioned before, rest of the Pakistani's hate the Urdu speaking community in Karachi because there was a time when Karachi was more successful than the whole of Pakistan, Sindhi/Punjabi/Pathan and other ethnic group failed to develop a city like Karachi, and once it was there everyone comes to claim the city, Even in Army they have a saying " Jo India ke nai hue, woh Pakistan ke kia hun gay ", Those statements exists in our society and they comes from somewhere, just because we have 1 or 2 COAS who are from Urdu speaking background doesn't change the fact that Army never had any good for Urdu speaking community, and we saw their hate in 1992 operation.

Societal faults shown to Pakistani's and them lived in denial is our national trait, facing our issues head up and address them never makes sense to Pakistani's.
Sindhis and Punjabis are one people in many ways so it sounded BS to me, never denied bihari cause I genuinely dk- could be the case never saw it around me but not denying it either
Exceptions don't make the rule.
47.2% of students enrolled in Pakistan higher education/ universities are female

After Iran and Saudi Pakistan has the most # of universities in top 1000 rankings in the Islamic world, overwhelming majority of these universities are in Punjab, even in nationally ranked one it's the same case

stereotypes are not correct especially for middle class and up as education and higher education is prioritized for both male and female (as it plays a role in marriage proposals too for both parties) as long as finances permit

Urdu speaking people in Punjab are little as Aate mai namak as I mentioned before, rest of the Pakistani's hate the Urdu speaking community in Karachi because there was a time when Karachi was more successful than the whole of Pakistan, Sindhi/Punjabi/Pathan and other ethnic group failed to develop a city like Karachi, and once it was there everyone comes to claim the city, Even in Army they have a saying " Jo India ke nai hue, woh Pakistan ke kia hun gay ", Those statements exists in our society and they comes from somewhere, just because we have 1 or 2 COAS who are from Urdu speaking background doesn't change the fact that Army never had any good for Urdu speaking community, and we saw their hate in 1992 operation.
It was an example my friend gave me so I can remember his peoples hometown, it wasn't supposed to be so deep dude 😁

Sindhis and Punjabis are one people in many ways so it sounded BS to me, never denied bihari cause I genuinely dk
Biharis often face much of the insult as they are mostly dark skinned, but they are damn intelligent people, I have met so many Bihari students and families and they have doctors/engineers and highly qualified people, one of my uncle also from Bihari background his grandfather was given the title of Sir by British Govt.
47.2% of students enrolled in Pakistan higher education/ universities are female

After Iran and Saudi Pakistan has the most # of universities in top 1000 rankings in the Islamic world, overwhelming majority of these universities are in Punjab, even nationally ranked one are in it

Your stereotypes are not correct especially for middle class and up as education and higher education is prioritized for male and female
So the stereotype of Punjabi girls are not about their education but how they talk, their language... Punjabi girls are beautiful no doubt but the way they behave or speak is just funny.

Sindhis and Punjabis are one people in many ways so it sounded BS to me, never denied bihari cause I genuinely dk- could be the case never saw it around me but not denying it either

After Iran and Saudi Pakistan has the most # of universities in top 1000 rankings in the Islamic world, overwhelming majority of these universities are in Punjab, even in nationally ranked one it's the same case

stereotypes are not correct especially for middle class and up as education and higher education is prioritized for both male and female (as it plays a role in marriage proposals too for both parties) as long as finances permit

It was an example my friend gave me so I can remember his peoples hometown, it wasn't supposed to be so deep dude 😁

Gorito experiences are limited to Karanchi, so like he’s claiming that we don’t know about Karanchi, he doesn’t know about the rest of Pakistan. My mother’s khala got married to a muhajir in lahndi and that’s a pretty big deal because Arains don’t even marry outside of Arain community. I even told this nigga about this before on the phone, but I guess he forgot.

Anyways, I will let gorito do his randi rona and play his victimization card because every Pakistani has a right to… :lol:

Biharis often face much of the insult as they are mostly dark skinned, but they are damn intelligent people, I have met so many Bihari students and families and they have doctors/engineers and highly qualified people, one of my uncle also from Bihari background his grandfather was given the title of Sir by British Govt.

So the stereotype of Punjabi girls are not about their education but how they talk, their language... Punjabi girls are beautiful no doubt but the way they behave or speak is just funny.

Yes yes… gorito we want Biharis out of Pakistan… but the bihari kebabs are too good so I guess they will have to stay.

Oh Yeah, much love to bihari bros, despite being a small minority, they punched above Thier weight and gave us extraordinary individuals in many different fields

Zaid Hamid is one but I doubt they'd claim him 😁
So the stereotype of Punjabi girls are not about their education but how they talk, their language...
1800.jpg

Punjabi girls are beautiful no doubt but the way they behave or speak is just funny.
Oh okay 👍🏼, I misinterpreted you I guess

Last edited:
I can give you a better than bihari kebab, Jo na kate ari se woh kate bihari se hahah I love these stereotypes we have in our societies :D

Bro in Punjab…we’ll let me be specific.. in South Punjab or BWP we don’t even use the word muhajir, but rather hindustani. So most people don’t even know the differences among muhajirs because Punjabis just use the umbrella term hindustani.

Bro in Punjab…we’ll let me be specific.. in South Punjab or BWP we don’t even use the word muhajir, but rather hindustani. So most people don’t even know the differences among muhajirs because Punjabis just use the umbrella term hindustani.
Wow really ? :o:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom