What's new

Racism & Colorism in India. Punjabi Actress shares her experience

Would you have married her if she had declared her intention not to wear the burqa after marriage ?

Good evening to you too, o foulest son of a Lal Masjid burqi.

You would have said the same thing to Hazrat Isa 2000 years ago had he told you not to cast the first stone.

You are a scummy bhartoid, so I shouldn’t have expected you to have the manners of a Pakistani which would be to never speak about someone’s wife.

I never thought you were that bad of a guy, but you proved that you are indeed a piece of shit and someone that is not worth talking to.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Although nothing new, topcis like these just create unnecessary turf wars. I'm not against creating these topics, but their unnecessary frequency.

You are a scummy bhartoid, so I shouldn’t have expected you to have the manners of a Pakistani which would be to never speak about someone’s wife.

You are a hypocrite. You were crass about my late father's wife - my mother :
She wears out of her own choice, but anyways you son of a randi bitch, maybe you should worry about your own family.

And if you don't want people talking about your wife you shouldn't first mention and coo "Oh, I was standing in the sun and my wife brought water to me and my friend but she made sure to put on the glorious burqa".

You are a hypocrite. You were crass about my late father's wife - my mother :
no ? I assure you, that was aimed at you and you only.

let me explain, if someone says "teri maa ki, bhen ki.." .. those are shots fired at you, not at your mum or sis lol

And if you don't want people talking about your wife you shouldn't first mention and coo "Oh, I was standing in the sun and my wife brought water to me and my friend but she made sure to put on the glorious burqa".
kitna zabardast creep hai tu

I'll bet you have my blacked out pics saved somewhere on your broken laptop too

no ? I assure you, that was aimed at you and you only.

let me explain, if someone says "teri maa ki, bhen ki.." .. those are shots fired at you, not at your mum or sis lol

That's twisted logic.

kitna zabardast creep hai tu

I'll bet you have my blacked out pics saved somewhere on your broken laptop too

Why should I have your pics or those of your stick-thin girlfriends ?

Work where ? On PDF where there are twisted people like RazPak ?
why just Raza .. I'm also here to make your life hell.. muahaha :devil:

So you operate on an unnatural Forget-in-one-minute basis ? In that case how you know I am a Communist ?
you been repeating your schpeel here for a decade now.. aadat ho gi hai teri bs ki "communism, space travel, mad gad, remove money" :rolleyes1:

.. everyone's heard it a trillion times before.

its getting kinda boring, bro.. :|

Funny that you have been allowed to have three accounts - three troll accounts.

you been repeating your schpeel here for a decade now.. aadat ho gi hai teri bs ki "communism, space travel, mad gad, remove money" :rolleyes1:

Those who don't see the tragedy in the tragic things I point out, they have not developed from sub-human level.

Ok so here is what I imagine our homie jamahir as:

Wants to imitate old British or Bollywood heroes of the 70s.

Never really got educated.

Most likely jobless.

Tries to act cool sometimes but ends up portraying the opposite, creepy/cringe.

Doesn't have a love life.

Hates anything cool the next person got.
Loves qadafi the weirdo.

Jamahirz never seen you but in my head I see you in an oversized shirt, unkept hair, scrawny fella, never read a book but watched a few flicks on commies and lal Salam chutiyapa.

Funny that you have been allowed to have three accounts - three troll accounts.
Nope, just 1.. and it gets banned more often than I'd like, but so goes "life" here

Those who don't see the tragedy in the tragic things I point out, they have not developed from sub-human level.
aur tu kya cheez hai ?

"sub human" ka opposite bhi kuch hota hoga.. ultra human ? .. like you ?

an ultra slummer broken laptop bhikari par excellence ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom