What's new

Racist Winston Churchill on Sudanese and Pathans

British people are some of the best I've ever come across. And I'm not just saying that because I'm here and I've lived here for quite some time.
I second you and add that Europeans in general are among the best individuals, but as @Horus said, as individuals not as nations.

This racist scumbag nearly lost his life in North-West frontier, it was unbelievable for him that "primitive savages" like pathans can put up such deadly resistance against his forces.
The "primitive savages" had the advantage of the geography and Churchill should have known that. This is nothing associated with Pathans alone; Vietnamese too gave a tough time to their adversaries in the Jungles of Vietnam, again due to the geography.

@Jungibaaz - As individuals yes but not as a 'nation'.
I second you and add that Europeans in general are among the best individuals, but as @Horus said, as individuals not as nations.

Today, Britain's self image is all about it's colonial past. The politics of being involved in the US misadventures are a curse.
Rammstein said it right, we're all living in America. In terms of global powerplay, Britian's elite and governments are no good.

My thread is specifically against the great "hero" and "saviour" Sir Winston Churchill. Many British officers have wrote valuable stuff about our regions, their work is still used as sources and references.....................But Churchil was plain racist, evident from his statements. The language he has used against Sudanese, is ultra-racism, it is even beyond what hitler has ever said. And he considers genocides of aborigines and red indians, as very normal and natural phenomena.

America had 9/11 coming. They have been screwing Muslims since the 40s, destroying our govts, maintaining tyranny,suppressing revolutions and invading us when all of the above don't work. America should know that Muslims are empire killers, this is just their turn, we didn't start this process but we shall see it to its logical end. America will no longer be the only superpower on the face of this planet, every Muslim will see this goal through.

Noble thoughts indeed, but they will be more credible if Muslims as a whole are educated enough to compete in the 21st century, wouldn't you say?

My thread is specifically against the great "hero" and "saviour" Sir Winston Churchill. Many British officers have wrote valuable stuff about our regions, their work is still used as sources and references.....................But Churchil was plain racist, evident from his statements. The language he has used against Sudanese, is ultra-racism, it is even beyond what hitler has ever said. And he considers genocides of aborigines and red indians, as very normal and natural thing.
I see nothing wrong with him being a racist. All of us are racists, prejudiced, some are vocal and others are not so.

I see nothing wrong with him being a racist. All of us are racists, prejudiced, some are vocal and others are not so.
Forexample you are racist.....You were pretty honest in expressing your dislike for Pashtuns of Baluchistan, that Quetta doesn't belong to them and all that shyt, you also told us that you belong to Quetta.

Who elects the govt?
Blind Sheep, same way in your country too. In fact that's just a BS way of slamming a whole country and if you payed attention to elections you would know that.

False flag alert!!

I hold one thing against the brits- leaving us mongoloid NE "Indians" with Indians.The brits just left us to rot with Indians with whom we had nothing to do in any way.Particularly NEFT where I hail from..even crown colony would have been better than being with the cow piss brigade.

America had 9/11 coming. They have been screwing Muslims since the 40s, destroying our govts, maintaining tyranny,suppressing revolutions and invading us when all of the above don't work. America should know that Muslims are empire killers, this is just their turn, we didn't start this process but we shall see it to its logical end. America will no longer be the only superpower on the face of this planet, every Muslim will see this goal through.
Mass murdering citizens with an airplane that wasn't even yours which only succeeded in fueling the Anti-Muslim Propaganda machine and you know what happened next. That's what you call a Fail.

Mass murdering citizens with an airplane that wasn't even yours which only succeeded in fueling the Anti-Muslim Propaganda machine and you know what happened next. That's what you call a Fail.

Someone had to tell your foreign policy makers that we have had enough and not that we were not being killed anyway. It just made the US-Muslim relations all too visible and some of the adjustments have since been made. We don't have any enmity with the American republic, nor its people....we do have enmity with its subversive role in our parts of the world. (Im sure you know that well enough)

Someone had to tell your foreign policy makers that we have had enough and not that we were not being killed anyway. It just made the US-Muslim relations all too visible and some of the adjustments have since been made. We don't have any enmity with the American republic, nor its people....we do have enmity with its subversive role in our parts of the world. (Im sure you know that well enough)
The blowback out weighed the intentions, never let a terrorist do a Countries job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom