What's new

Racist Winston Churchill on Sudanese and Pathans

I did not win, I am lost, for I belong to a race that has little to be proud of.
You can always get a skin-lightening treatment and dye your hair blonde. You can get accent lessons. They might accept you as their one of their own. If you keep your secret.

You can always get a skin-lightening treatment and dye your hair blonde. You can get accent lessons. They might accept you as their one of their own. If you keep your secret.
Contrary to what you think that's wrong.

Lala, common British of today are a lot different than, let's say two decades ago. All in all, they are decent people, interested only in day to day life and non-inteference. The only thought on most of their minds are pension plans. Having said that, the government, just like that of the US of A, is a piece of work, evil to it's core!

Winston Churchill was the definition of a dirtbag. He truly represents the real face of the british people.

And yet many pakistani members take great pleasure in quoting this fellow when he says india is no more than the equator.

The funny thing is the guy who made the post is the biggest racist pos himself. Check out his "smarty" posts on pashtunforums. Although I don't go to that website, here's what I know of his posts thus far:

1) He wants to kill all the urdu speakers in Karachi and drown them in Arabian sea, and take over Karachi for the pashtun alpha predators.
2) He has declared Jinnah to be a hindustani shia "kaafir"(lol).
3) He has planned to invade Punjab with some Afghans living on refugee visas, and rape Punjabi women there.
4) He wants to massacre Tajiks.
5) He thinks Pakistani pakhtuns should abandon urdu for dari.
6) He accused Winston Churchill of being racist.

Just before this revelation Churchill was darling of many Pakistanis. They would proudly quote his quotations against India but suddenly has started seeing him as an evil.

BTW Churchill was a British Dracula who was educate in schools where they were taught to drink blood of natives under their illegal occupations, in shiny wine glasses without getting their lips stained. This stiff upper lip cold blood murderer invested 90 % of his life in propaganda to sell his lies, 9 % to make those lies work and remaining to reveal his real racist being in a controlled manner. This was the whole modus-operandi that worked well for them that they were always called as civilized and rest barbarians or Nazi's.

No Sir, I am not justifying their actions but giving you reasons why they achieved and rest failed. It is survival of the fittest. Big fish always eats the little ones.

I think they weren't that tough as a people. There technology and "divide and rule" diplomacy made them highly successful. For example they wiped out native Americans and Australian aborigines almost completely, but in New Zealand, the Maori locals hit them hard and even... *cough*... ate some of them because they couldn't be divided. The South Asian society was already too divided among religious and ethnic lines and hence fell an easy victim to them.

I think they weren't that tough as a people. There technology and "divide and rule" diplomacy made them highly successful. For example they wiped out native Americans and Australian aborigines almost completely, but in New Zealand, the Maori locals hit them hard and even... *cough*... ate some of them because they couldn't be divided. The South Asian society was already too divided among religious and ethnic lines and hence fell an easy victim to them.
If we believe in all humans being decedents of Adam and Eve there is simply no question of race. As far as intelligence goes, I have taught in US universities, and now here, and kids from all sorts of so-called races i.e. Caucasians, African Americans, Arabs, Chinese, Indians, Malays have been my students. I have not noticed that any one particular race did better than the other, and if there was some difference, it was in effort/hard work and not in intelligence. You are right, it is not that British were very tough or smart, they were simply pitting against weaker enemies that were poorly equipped (in terms of technology and training), and divided.

If we believe in all humans being decedents of Adam and Eve there is simply no question of race. As far as intelligence goes, I have taught in US universities, and now here, and kids from all sorts of so-called races i.e. Caucasians, African Americans, Arabs, Chinese, Indians, Malays have been my students. I have not noticed that any one particular race did better than the other, and if there was some difference, it was in effort/hard work and not in intelligence. You are right, it is not that British were very tough or smart, they were simply pitting against weaker enemies that were poorly equipped (in terms of technology and training), and divided.

Yes it is mostly culture which shapes ethnic groups collectively. But I still believe in a concept of instinct, although I might sound a bit too racist. Like a wolf and labrador are the same "species", i'e they can breed and make fertile offspring, yet a wolf can't be tamed and labrador can't be made to fight for a living. Instinct can be changed over years though. Don't get me wrong.

Yes it is mostly culture which shapes ethnic groups collectively. But I still believe in a concept of instinct, although I might sound a bit too racist. Like a wolf and labrador are the same "species", i'e they can breed and make fertile offspring, yet a wolf can't be tamed and labrador can't be made to fight for a living. Instinct can be changed over years though. Don't get me wrong.
I am getting you but as you know humans is all one species. I guess thats what makes them different from wolves and Labradors.

I am getting you but as you know humans is all one species. I guess thats what makes them different from wolves and Labradors.

Well biologically, wolves and labradors are also the same species. Species means creatures that can breed and make fertile offspring.

With that said, you're right we humans are all descended from the same ancestors and as a muslim, I don't believe in racism as prophet(saw) forbade it in his last sermon. Culture is a different thing on the other hand. I dislike the collective culture of a few ethnic groups.

What is the obsession with posting threads on Churchill? As if it's somehow strange that a man born in 1875 looked down on people of other races.

I know right. I should show them Enoch Powell's speech.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom