What's new

Rafale Or Super Hornet, Which Fighter Will The Indian Navy Choose? | Battle Cry With Shiv Aroor

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Oct 15, 2022 The Indian Navy has fast-tracked the process of purchasing 26 fighter jets for its two aircraft carriers after evaluating the trial report of the two shortlisted contenders -- F/A 18 Super Hornet of Boeing and the Rafale of Dassault Aviation. The Super Hornets are US-made while the Rafale is manufactured by France. The Navy needs 26 jets for the two aircraft carriers -- INS Vikramaditya and INS Vikrant.

So how many Chinese aircraft you did shoot down with American aircraft to come to this conclusion?

Oh it is your inferiority complex with white skin speaking here

Sarrr FA 18 best sarrrr
Because F/A-18 Super Hornets are the most flown carrier borner fighters currently present, they’re the jets who’ve seen highest amounts of live combat than any other carrier borne fighter. It is a highly proven system among its competition.

Nothing even comes close to it, others may or may not have technological advantages but the super hornet is a battle hardened system.

As for inferiority complex for white skin because we show desire for the American super hornets then let me remind your pea sized brain that all the offers for carrier borne fighters to Indian Navy are from white skinned countries i.e. USA, France and Russia.

Please choose Rafale. Super Hornet needs to remain an option for BN.

Because F/A-18 Super Hornets are the most flown carrier borner fighters currently present, they’re the jets who’ve seen highest amounts of live combat than any other carrier borne fighter. It is a highly proven system among its competition.

Nothing even comes close to it, others may or may not have technological advantages but the super hornet is a battle hardened system.

As for inferiority complex for white skin because we show desire for the American super hornets then let me remind your pea sized brain that all the offers for carrier borne fighters to Indian Navy are from white skinned countries i.e. USA, France and Russia.

Yeah whatever

Still doesn't make Chinese aircraft junk. Not by the losers who couldn't make one themselves successfully

FA 18 it should be, Its a formidable aircraft.

Much better than any chinese one.

The F-18 superhornet is better than the J-20? Ok….Not even US experts say that.
They also say the J-10 is a fine plane, but lacks the proven battle experience of the F-18 superhornet.
That being said it could become a logistical headache to add a craft from a nation whose aircraft you have no experience of operating and maintaining.

The F-18 superhornet is better than the J-20? Ok….Not even US experts say that.
They also say the J-10 is a fine plane, but lacks the proven battle experience of the F-18 superhornet.
That being said it could become a logistical headache to add a craft from a nation whose aircraft you have no experience of operating and maintaining.
J-20 can’t fly from Carriers, super hornets if ever face combat with Indian Navy against PLAN will face Chinese Sukhoi knockoffs than their J-20s.

Yes it can be a logistical issue but the only one ticking the box is super hornet if MiG-29K are to be ignored.

Oct 15, 2022 The Indian Navy has fast-tracked the process of purchasing 26 fighter jets for its two aircraft carriers after evaluating the trial report of the two shortlisted contenders -- F/A 18 Super Hornet of Boeing and the Rafale of Dassault Aviation. The Super Hornets are US-made while the Rafale is manufactured by France. The Navy needs 26 jets for the two aircraft carriers -- INS Vikramaditya and INS Vikrant.

India should consider Rafale as Airforce is already operating large number of this type. It would be economically and technically more feasible for Indian military. A new type will create maintenance hazardous.

J-20 can’t fly from Carriers, super hornets if ever face combat with Indian Navy against PLAN will face Chinese Sukhoi knockoffs than their J-20s.

Yes it can be a logistical issue but the only one ticking the box is super hornet if MiG-29K are to be ignored.
PLAN will still outclass anything the Indian's pilot. Regardless if a J-20 is present or not. Those Sukhoi "knockoffs" are more advanced than even Russia's own Sukhois.

Their carrier stealth aircraft will probably arrive in the near future in the form of J-35.

That and because whoever designed the third carrier didn’t take any future requirements into consideration so the Rafale cannot fit into its lift.
Otherwise Rafale Ms have been operating for the longest time as well and combat proven as well.
Not to mention saving costs in training and logistics but efficiency has never been an Indian military hallmark.

Throwing money away is - although the superhornet is a great platform if money is to be thrown in logistics and training . Plus it does have the advantage of letting the IN use the same engine base as the N-LCA(whenever, if ever it sees the light of operational usage)

That and because whoever designed the third carrier didn’t take any future requirements into consideration so the Rafale cannot fit into its lift.
Otherwise Rafale Ms have been operating for the longest time as well and combat proven as well.
Not to mention saving costs in training and logistics but efficiency has never been an Indian military hallmark.

Throwing money away is - although the superhornet is a great platform if money is to be thrown in logistics and training . Plus it does have the advantage of letting the IN use the same engine base as the N-LCA(whenever, if ever it sees the light of operational usage)
India will never purchase an American fighter. Personally, I feel the entire exercise is a boondoggle. The Indians will get a few more Rafale's and call it a day. I suspect Boeing is not too interested either, they didn't even send the latest Block III's with EPE engine for the trails.

PLAN will still outclass anything the Indian's pilot. Regardless if a J-20 is present or not. Those Sukhoi "knockoffs" are more advanced than even Russia's own Sukhois.

Their carrier stealth aircraft will probably arrive in the near future in the form of J-35.
With a combination of J15 growler.:-)

948d4bc4gy1gyzbh1lex1j20ur0h30u0.jpg

Indian aircraft carrier lifts are too small for any aircrafts except for MIG-29s.

So any new fighters they buy will be operated from land only.

Please choose Rafale. Super Hornet needs to remain an option for BN.

Indians cannot afford Rafales. They are too expensive.

India will never purchase an American fighter. Personally, I feel the entire exercise is a boondoggle. The Indians will get a few more Rafale's and call it a day. I suspect Boeing is not too interested either, they didn't even send the latest Block III's with EPE engine for the trails.

US does not trust India. That is why F-35 is not being offered to India.

India should use Tejas.

Indian Aircraft carriers and Tejas make a great combo for Aircraft carrier Museum.

Both products will have unique qualifications of never entering active service.

Back
Top Bottom