What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

I searched web but couldn't find dogfight footages of redflag '08 i only find a video which was Rafale vs F-16. Do you have info about any links? thank you very much.

F -16 IN >>>>>>> F- 16 Block 52+
F -18 >>>>>>>>> F -16 IN
And India rejected both on the left side and choose Rafale, hence Rafale > F 18 >>F 16 Block 52+
Was that so tough to understand????:what:

Wrong analysis....Unless and until you figure out the reasons which led to rejection of these planes your conclusions above are going to be faulty...Hypothetically assume and Rafael and Eurofighter both are giving you same technology, i will simply go ahead and reject Eurofighter(on price)...Would that mean Eurofighter is not worthy a fighter viz-a-viz Refael???? TOT and stringent American Laws regarding use of their fighters is a big reason in rejection of their fighters...Yes there is some techonology aspect as well, however F-16 and F-18 are very potent platform and can give rafael or eurofighter run for its money...

The indians have just spent 6 months flying the Rafael Typhoon F18 Super hornet F16.60 MIG35 & GRIPEN.

They are all exceptional planes BUT after 6 months all things considered including price, future block improvements, political strings USA atititude to TOT the expensive Euro canards came out on top.

The word on the street is that Rafael F3 with the new French AESA radar will be the best multi role fighter of the lot above.

The new meteore BVR missle IS A RAMJET and more advanced than the AMRAAMS C5 AND C7

THE INDIANS DID THEIR HOME WORK and took their time.

Once RAFAEL BAGS THE INDIAN CONTRACT i can see French winning many more orders

For the record Typhoon is the best Air supremacy fighter of the lot above. 2nd only to F22 IN THE WORLD TODAY

But rafael is a true multi role fghter and 20% cheaper

Please do not start another thread of this bs. Dude there is no comparison, the only plan come in that category are ef, rafale, and grippen at current situation and also f18. Other then that go fish..... paf currently have over 14 billion they can think of something really good. I wat india to choose rafale so that we can think about grippen or ef if it comes to that.

isn't USAF searching buyers for its retiring F-16 ?
i think only 3rd world countries will have active f-16 in service after few years.

The PAF rejected the fripen on the 90s btw. And EF is a little out of budget. Although I agree it is a very good point you make

Please do not start another thread of this bs. Dude there is no comparison, the only plan come in that category are ef, rafale, and grippen at current situation and also f18. Other then that go fish..... paf currently have over 14 billion they can think of something really good. I wat india to choose rafale so that we can think about grippen or ef if it comes to that.

is there any link with you which says paf has 14 billion dollars with them

is there any link with you which says paf has 14 billion dollars with them

I want that link as well..
Some of that might come into my paycheck :cheesy:

And the PAF did not reject the gripen in the 90's.. the gripen "rejected" us..
too many US components..
For us.. the US is not NO go territory..
The gripen was offered again along with the SAAB-2000 in 2004/5.. but by that time.. we had a comparable.. and safer option in the JF.
plus.. the PAF needed a strike fighter.. not another air def jet(status of gripen during that time).

I want that link as well..
Some of that might come into my paycheck :cheesy:

And the PAF did not reject the gripen in the 90's.. the gripen "rejected" us..
too many US components..
For us.. the US is not NO go territory..
The gripen was offered again along with the SAAB-2000 in 2004/5.. but by that time.. we had a comparable.. and safer option in the JF.
plus.. the PAF needed a strike fighter.. not another air def jet(status of gripen during that time).

So what are the probable options for PAF considering India select rafael??? - J10's??? Eurofighter is definitely way too expensive and gripen has same issues that you pointed out....B/W if PAF can go for more F-16's(Block 52) will it be too risky to go for Gripen??? Though the counter would be - we already have F-16's so there is make sense but investing in a new platform with the same baggage don't.....your thoughts???

So what are the probable options for PAF considering India select rafael??? - J10's??? Eurofighter is definitely way too expensive and gripen has same issues that you pointed out....B/W if PAF can go for more F-16's(Block 52) will it be too risky to go for Gripen??? Though the counter would be - we already have F-16's so there is make sense but investing in a new platform with the same baggage don't.....your thoughts???

i think PAF is still very busy inducting F-16 blk 52, JF-17, AWACS, refuellers etc. They must continue this. Yes countering IAF is important but not always.

i think PAF is still very busy inducting F-16 blk 52, JF-17, AWACS, refuellers etc. They must continue this. Yes countering IAF is important but not always.

Sorry but why are they inducting JF17, Block 52's, AWACS, refuellers?? Isn't that to counter IAF so called numerical superirity and qualitative(to some extent)??? They might be busy - don't have money - don't have options as of now - however they will do something about it at some point of time....So in short what could be those options in the current scenario - if i get you right you are saying they don't care about what their enemy no 1 is acquiring right now...i doubt that...

I am pretty sure PAF have some healthy money! we dont know exactly but i have some info regarding money! in hands of PAF... and they are waiting for MMRCA final decision... after that PAF will play his game! let see RAFALE or EF!! but i am pretty sure PAF not interested to go for further American Fighter!

Pakistan is committed to buying Chinese and it is unlikely they would go for Grippen. JF-17 with advanced avionics and a half descent radar can come close to Grippen. Why would Pakistan invest in a plane with similar capabilities.

Also the foreign exchange with Pakistan is too constrained to buy a descent number of 4+ gen birds from Europe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom