What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan detained over undeclared foreign currency

These are the fools- who believe in aman ki asha BS-- Until they dont correct their thoughts-- they will be humiliated like this--

Why he wanted to buy two bedder in slums ??

:what:

Not very nice, I can comeback with many nice words about Pakistan also but for the sake of mutual respect please delete your comment Jana, there is limit to everything.

well in first place i dont have any respect for rahat becoz he always was hungry for money not thinking about what india is doing to pakistan isolating pak in any way possible yet this he is going and singing there and for few dollars he is selling pak he must take indian nationaity as sami did afterasif incident they all should have lerned the lesson but not they are hungry for money pakistani govt should make clear to all clebrities of pakistan if yuo are going to india for your own bussiness than you should be responsiblle and you are on your own risk we will not help you if you need money go to dubai go to canada go too america london for money why india than we can help you but not in india i hate all those singers who sell pakistani talent for few dollars to india im not against their talent they can sing in pakistan i agree they will not get as they get in india but with shows of their abroad they can get enough to have best life in pak as our essa khalvi is doing atif and rahat are all switch to india becoz they live more in india than in pak rahat what he is becoz of pak not becoz of india

These are the fools- who believe in aman ki asha BS-- Until they dont correct their thoughts-- they will be humiliated like this--

I'm sure you are advocating following local laws in the raymond davis case. Your only consistent principle seems to be ''hatred''.

im not against india law india did what it law said but indian law seriously in forced to pakistanis

what the big hush about I do not understand ? He was detained at an airport which is quite a normal thing. Loads of people are stopped at airports for a variety of reasons and there is nothing that special about Rahat that he can enjoy being above the rules. The people here who are dragging religion, slums, conspiracies etc into this debate are serious low life's. I feel sad for the hate you carry in your hearts.

Indian muslims have been forced to live in ghettos due to security reasons due to riots..muslims are also hounded out of india by hindu zealots.

You are other person who think everything from religious perspective.

It is global phenomena that minorties community live together. I do not know the phsycological reason behind it, but you get a sense of comfort.

Indians in USA, UK live together.
Forigners in India live together, in Pune Korgaon Park is where all forigen tourist live.

This has nothing to do with security.

I'm sure you are advocating following local laws in the raymond davis case. Your only consistent principle seems to be ''hatred''.

Nope-- I am sure Rahat have not killed two indians-- and bringing Davis in will be on topic- in that context only--

To continue On topic- He brought undeclared money-- in a foreign country- or should i say foreign hostile country-- he should be punished according to the indian law if found guilty--

P.S Consider RD in Pakistan-- Can you see pick the difference between the opinions and respect of other countries law-- I bet you cant--

Adnan Sami's case of this, basically reminds me of something Javed Akhtar said about Pakistan.
Javed Akhtar said "Pakistan's ideology is based on Hindus and Muslim cannot live together anything that proves it wrong will embaress them anything that proves it right will give them strength".

Now in both cases they have broken the law and case is clear cut, but people are playing religion card here.

I wonder what if this same guy was detained in Islamabad airport carrying this much money undeclared , which is against the law of Pakistan too..

Wonder how this thread would have been like..:what:

You are other person who think everything from religious perspective.

It is global phenomena that minorties community live together. I do not know the phsycological reason behind it, but you get a sense of comfort.

Indians in USA, UK live together.
Forigners in India live together, in Pune Korgaon Park is where all forigen tourist live.

This has nothing to do with security.
Your example of foreigners living together in alien country doesnot fit well with the citizen of the country living in ghettos.Its really a shame to india where muslims who are living in india since generations have to live like aliens in their own country in ghettos.

what the big hush about I do not understand ? He was detained at an airport which is quite a normal thing. Loads of people are stopped at airports for a variety of reasons and there is nothing that special about Rahat that he can enjoy being above the rules. The people here who are dragging religion, slums, conspiracies etc into this debate are serious low life's. I feel sad for the hate you carry in your hearts.

Of course there is nothing special about Rahat- but i see indian media playing this incident as breaking news-- any person detained at an airport makes headlines like these-- you tell me--

Adnan Sami's case of this, basically reminds me of something Javed Akhtar said about Pakistan.
Javed Akhtar said "Pakistan's ideology is based on Hindus and Muslim cannot live together anything that proves it wrong will embaress them anything that proves it right will give them strength".

Now in both cases they have broken the law and case is clear cut, but people are playing religion card here.

Javaid Akhtar who? the guy who is currently in Pakistan with his wife Shabana Azmi?

Yup-- thats the two nation theory for you-- with the terka of exaggeration.

Of course there is nothing special about Rahat- but i see indian media playing this incident as breaking news-- any person detained at an airport makes headlines like these-- you tell me--

Because masses in India loves Rahat as a singer.

Your example of foreigners living together in alien country doesnot fit well with the citizen of the country living in ghettos.Its really a shame to india where muslims who are living in india since generations have to live like aliens in their own country in ghettos.

Just take a train to down south to my state where the population of Muslims consists of more than 25% of the whole population.

And do visit here, which was announced a day before..

India’s biggest mosque to come up | TruthDive

As a citizen of this state i have seen that the Muslim community is the major rich community in this state , much bigger than Hindus. Christians and Muslims have the full freedom and they have more educational institutions, hospitals, trade related infrastructures etc etc much much more than Hindus..

If you have any real sense of whats happening around, speak using an organ which is protected by the skull and close to the primary sensory apparatus of vision, hearing, balance, taste, and smell

Back
Top Bottom