What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

What facts ? ....are you claiming congress leaders do not loot the country ? ......if they do ......how do you think they send that money abroad ?

Rhetorics are for sycophants who kiss Italian *** and who think Italian fart is perfume.

Though I agree with your sentiment but I don't consider Sonia Gandhi as Italian.. Don't fall to the name calling part it insults our intellect..

Ok so what facts you have in support of Congress.. What do you think of all the recent corruption scandals? All the hotshots of Congress leadership have sunken neck deep in the ocean of corruption. do you seriously support that?

no mate i am not talking about corruption but the crap he posted. manners refrain me from replying in kind. the fact is that the bjp is as corrupt and we have a lot of examples in the states it rules. but as they are few , it does not come out much .

no mate i am not talking about corruption but the crap he posted. manners refrain me from replying in kind. the fact is that the bjp is as corrupt and we have a lot of examples in the states it rules. but as they are few , it does not come out much .

Yes, and we see a sign of hope in Narendra Modi. He is development pro and has fantastic ideas about things why not give him a chance. He is not corrupt but yes he has a stain of 2002 but riots did not happened for the first time in India in 2002 and they have not been limited t Gujarat or BJP ruled state. As a kid, I saw Delhi burning in '84 and I can use the same rationale that people use against Namo against Congress too. Mind it, 84 riot was all about Congress (Started by them/conducted by them).

Also, we have seen a lot of congress corruption. A day passes by and a new case of corruption comes out in open. Man, I want this to end and can never trust the same people who corrupt to their souls again. Better give others a chance and in others I see BJP under leadership of Namo as a very liable option.

Sorry ........ anyone who steals food from someones starving kids and conspires to build a better life for his own children deserve nothing but my disgust. I truly wish ill for his kids and his generations.

Is jbgt90 stealing food from someones starving kids? Anyone can support anyone you can't really force people to do what you wish and if one need people to make better choices one need to project in a better way. Cursing someone is not gonna help the cause..

Yes, and we see a sign of hope in Narendra Modi. He is development pro and has fantastic ideas about things why not give him a chance. He is not corrupt but yes he has a stain of 2002 but riots did not happened for the first time in India in 2002 and they have not been limited t Gujarat or BJP ruled state. As a kid, I saw Delhi burning in '84 and I can use the same rationale that people use against Namo against Congress too. Mind it, 84 riot was all about Congress (Started by them/conducted by them).

Also, we have seen a lot of congress corruption. A day passes by and a new case of corruption comes out in open. Man, I want this to end and can never trust the same people who corrupt to their souls again. Better give others a chance and in others I see BJP under leadership of Namo as a very liable option.

though a congressman i do like modi (his development model). but as i pointed out its very very hard for him to become the pm.
first of all he has his own party to contend with . second he has to get the numbers (which will be very hard as the regional parties are set to win big) and third he needs allies . which unfortunately shy away from him because of his 2002 taint.

Is jbgt90 stealing food from someones starving kids? Anyone can support anyone you can't really force people to do what you wish and if one need people to make better choices one need to project in a better way. Cursing someone is not gonna help the cause..

jbgt90 is a self declared congress worker and for people like him 'politics' is a game, not a means to improve lives of a billion people.

He will continue to support congress because when his leader comes to power, he becomes a power broker dolling out favors to amm admi. 'Party workers' like him are dime a dozen too......Party workers like him support the congress to pocket some of that loot ...... yes and that loot is money that goes into feeding a starving kid in India.

I have no illusions about people like him and any hope that they will now suddenly see the light and become less greedy. He has consciously chosen to sell his soul to the devil, you hope of redeeming his soul is an exercise in futility.

though a congressman i do like modi (his development model). but as i pointed out its very very hard for him to become the pm.
first of all he has his own party to contend with . second he has to get the numbers (which will be very hard as the regional parties are set to win big) and third he needs allies . which unfortunately shy away from him because of his 2002 taint.

I know it is tough for him but if we see good in him we should support him in what ever way we can. People need to vote for the good option and the least they can do is to stop supporting regional parties as regional parties are the biggest reason of mess in our political system.

jbgt90 is a self declared congress worker and for people like him 'politics' is a game, not a means to improve lives of a billion people.

He will continue to support congress because when his leader comes to power, he becomes a power broker dolling out favors to amm admi. 'Party workers' like him are dime a dozen too......Party workers like him support the congress to pocket some of that loot ...... yes and that loot is money that goes into feeding a starving kid in India.

I have no illusions about people like him and any hope that they will now suddenly see the light and become less greedy. He has consciously chosen to sell his soul to the devil, you hope of redeeming his soul is an exercise in futility.

Even if he is a Congress minister you can not really start cursing him. India is democratic nation and Congress holds an elected seat. That means they had majority support in the previous election. Are you gonna go out and curse every one who supported congress last time around?

That kind of behavior I am sorry to say is a form of extremism..

I know it is tough for him but if we see good in him we should support him in what ever way we can. People need to vote for the good option and the least they can do is to stop supporting regional parties as regional parties are the biggest reason of mess in our political system.

Do you know politician are the most egoistical people you will ever meet. they , to ensure the downfall of someone they dont like even collude with the opposition. this is irrespective of party lines.
for example in 2009 the MNS wanted to hurt the SS so the split the votes (ensured they fielded a candidate where ever the ss had one) who gained? the congress and the ncp . politics is a game mate and the one who plays dirtiest wins.

Do you know politician are the most egoistical people you will ever meet. they , to ensure the downfall of someone they dont like even collude with the opposition. this is irrespective of party lines.
for example in 2009 the MNS wanted to hurt the SS so the split the votes (ensured they fielded a candidate where ever the ss had one) who gained? the congress and the ncp . politics is a game mate and the one who plays dirtiest wins.

I am not talking about the players I am talking about the people. The people who elect them has the power and if they remain delusional then these dirty game players will keep exploiting them. For their betterment, people need to learn to make good choices. What we have done in the past needs to change. I can give you an example of Bihar, It was all messed up under the rule of Lalu and yet people used to fall for his political gimmicks and used to vote for him in return of free booze and little money but one day they decided to change and they kicked him out. So if they can change so why not rest of the India???

Even if he is a Congress minister you can not really start cursing him. India is democratic nation and Congress holds an elected seat. That means they had majority support in the previous election. Are you gonna go out and curse every one who supported congress last time around?

If he is a congress minster then I have not cursed him enough.

Why should I curse people who's opinion I have not heard.....I have read jbgt90 opinions and his mindset and what he stands for.

I am not asking for removal of congress from our democratic process ....I am seeking elimination of power trading, corruption, blatant looting of money, destruction of judiciary, emasculation of the law, lack of education for children, rising inflation that reduced food availability for the poorest, perversion of politics by dynastic politics, and purchase of media ...........that has been put in place by the congress for the last 60 years.

Purging of the congress by keeping them out of power for the next 10 years is the only way to set things right. Any one who fights that for his selfish reasons needs to be told exactly how he is perceived in our society.

Your inferiority complex is very deep ......you are probably a muslim which is why you have the compulsive need to get 'approval' from those outside India. Its a shameful trait ...but we expect no better.

Thankfully Sri. Narendra Modi is an Indian ......all he needs is the approval of Indians. ....... Your paththic attempt to somehow claim Modi needs approval of the west is Hilarious .....the last time any Indian Leader needed approval of the west was in 1947.

I did not ask you what you thought

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom