What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

@Paan Singh Post those tweets that are good and makes good points. It will be good to read them. Don't post praise tweets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I agree with your sentiment but I don't consider Sonia Gandhi as Italian.. Don't fall to the name calling part it insults our intellect..

I really do not want to get into this discussion too much. I have met most of the people being discussed here. Its not some conspiracy theory. The money being stolen from India is very real. I never really had an issue with "corruption" but when the stolen money is being spent outside India. Then that really starts pissing me off...

Again...i did not ask you what you thought.

You did not ask me either. However I will say it anyway. You my friend could not possibly be Indian. Indian by my definition is any person regardless of cast or creed that actually gives a damn about the nation. I am not promoting the next leader. I am simply shocked that people like you exist. Who seem to undermine the very existence of India.

You did not ask me either. However I will say it anyway. You my friend could not possibly be Indian. Indian by my definition is any person regardless of cast or creed that actually gives a damn about the nation. I am not promoting the next leader. I am simply shocked that people like you exist. Who seem to undermine the very existence of India.

I did not ask your opinion (or certificate) either

Guy next door dossra,

whats your reasons for choosing Congress over Modi?

pyaar se bataayiye sirjee,pyaar se.

Too much macaulay-isation looking upto Goras as the morality keepers of the world. Many Indians are indeed afflicted with that disease.

Back
Top Bottom