What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

So make sure everyone Vote next election [those who are eligible] and Make sure that Modi is our next PM !! Vote for BJP and their allies

No dude not allies but the BJP itself

Oh well this time it won't happen.

Rahul has no experience in running any administration. I don't know why people support a party which hasn't even apologized for 1984 riots, investigate UP riots, Assam riots, WB riots that happened post Godhara.

Congress is the reason we have this vote bank politics.
Krait with all due respect . you have yet to understand politics, he will never stand for the PM post . it will go to PC or Anthony . the days of the gandhi leading from the front are over . they do not need to . there are far more capable individuals in the party . they just have to lead the party . which they do very ably .

@mehboobkz Dear people in cities, and on FB posting against Modi don't know the ugly reality of Gujarat and Orissa. S\you will feel so much anger that it will make your blood to boil.
@mehboobkz Dear people in cities, and on FB posting against Modi don't know the ugly reality of Gujarat and Orissa. S\you will feel so much anger that it will make your blood to boil.

Buddy, I have converted many people into Pro-Modi. Social media and reasoning works wonder. All you have to do is to tell the reality of India.

It is good that people like you are in this country

Last edited by a moderator:
Krait with all due respect . you have yet to understand politics, he will never stand for the PM post . it will go to PC or Anthony . the days of the gandhi leading from the front are over . they do not need to . there are far more capable individuals in the party . they just have to lead the party . which they do very ably .

How many defense scandals under the nose of Saint Anthony?
The less we talk of PC the better, his son is getting richer day by day. PC is also making money (2G) and more.
Sonia already has several Billions.
Congress is chor party.

With all due respect sir,taking into account the governance that Congress has provided in Last 9 years i can be sure that Congress is in for some serious Defeat next election and are likely to go down 150 Seats in Lok Sabha [though it's too early to say this],BJP will be a major gainer in this and If they project Modi [which is Confirmed now],i am sure that Man can take BJP to power..even if they lose an ally in process,Modi can bring two in return

No mate the bjp cant come to power if modi is the pm candidate . its about numbers and the ability to attract allies. he has neither. the bjp cant cross 170 on her own. i doubt they will get 15 either. while the congress may loose some seats(208as of now) it will go to the regional parties.

i believe the left may make a comeback and the bsp and the sp will surge ahead. another to watch for is the YSR congress . i predict them taking 30-33 of the 42 seats in AP. moreover none of the above parties will have anything to do with the bjp . so as i said its about numbers. we might get a fractured mandate next year with a third front forming the govt with congress support from outside, but even so nothing changes, the congress will be back stronger than ever in the next elections. its happened in 79, and 91,2004. but i guess we will have to wait and see.

How many defense scandals under the nose of Saint Anthony?
The less we talk of PC the better, his son is getting richer day by day. PC is also making money (2G) and more.
Sonia already has several Billions.
Congress is chor party.

its like beating an empty tin can "you make a lot of noise but nothing comes of it":)

Look Kid no one is Afraid of Rahul... its just that we people discuss even about jokers like Zaid Hamid ...

People of India take it as a joke when the so called 126 year old party has nothing better to offer then a Buddhu like Rahul ...

& we all know ur political affilication with this Thugs party ...so We understand ur cause of Defending the indefensible moron like Buddhu ... & dude no one takes u seriously here like ur demigod buddhu ...
Mate who cares what you feel its about who is able to have the last laugh . and the bjp is doubtful to have it. look at their track record . they have failed to corner the govt in any vote for the last 9 yrs. they have yet to get their own house in order . they cant manage their own numbers on the floor. they have 3 allies in the nda . refute that if you can . :)

PS read what i replied to krait as to rahul being the pm candidate.

No mate the bjp cant come to power if modi is the pm candidate . its about numbers and the ability to attract allies. he has neither. the bjp cant cross 170 on her own. i doubt they will get 15 either. while the congress may loose some seats(208as of now) it will go to the regional parties.

i believe the left may make a comeback and the bsp and the sp will surge ahead. another to watch for is the YSR congress . i predict them taking 30-33 of the 42 seats in AP. moreover none of the above parties will have anything to do with the bjp . so as i said its about numbers. we might get a fractured mandate next year with a third front forming the govt with congress support from outside, but even so nothing changes, the congress will be back stronger than ever in the next elections. its happened in 79, and 91,2004. but i guess we will have to wait and see.

its like beating an empty tin can "you make a lot of noise but nothing comes of it":)

Suppress my noise if you can!
People like you are dime a dozen.
Everybody is captain in the calm sea.

still better than terrorist?

I dont think so. His IQ is below room temperature, he has no experience of any office. He is awara badal.

BJP won't be contesting from all the seats in LS,Part of seats are reserved for Perm.Allies [SS,SAD]..They will work out on Seat distribution !! If JDU give up the alliance,BJP must work hard in Bihar and make sure JDU stands as loser..Modi can Bring AIDMK,BJD,TDP in alliance...Pre Poll Alliance with AIDMK is something BJP must target...and Modi is all good with Jaya,She will very Likely enter NDA before election,Modi can work it out

BJP won't be contesting from all the seats in LS,Part of seats are reserved for Perm.Allies [SS,SAD]..They will work out on Seat distribution !! If JDU give up the alliance,BJP must work hard in Bihar and make sure JDU stands as loser..Modi can Bring AIDMK,BJD,TDP in alliance...Pre Poll Alliance with AIDMK is something BJP must target...and Modi is all good with Jaya,She will very Likely enter NDA before election,Modi can work it out

still better than terrorist?

Prove him one before commenting !! The anti-Modi Brigade has failed to do so in 10 years and Modi Swept the election for third time..go check out the Muslims voter record in Gujarat this election..Local Elections where Muslims candidates won on BJP's ticket..Modi is destined to become India's next PM

Suppress my noise if you can!
People like you are dime a dozen.
Everybody is captain in the calm sea.

I dont think so. His IQ is below room temperature, he has no experience of any office. He is awara badal.

You make me laugh mate . but then i guess time is a great teacher. :)

+
Buddy I know. BJP needs something that moving like Rath Yatra, I support Modi because it will push people to do politics on basis of Development rather than Vote bank politics we have been seeing for 65 years.

Back
Top Bottom