What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

Prove him one before commenting !! The anti-Modi Brigade has failed to do so in 10 years and Modi Swept the election for third time..go check out the Muslims voter record in Gujarat this election..Local Elections where Muslims candidates won on BJP's ticket..Modi is destined to become India's next PM

i think it still doesnt change the fact that modi is terrorist, and about muslims, well the gujrati muslims himself said to me that BJP is a party of kattar hindu and in their presence muslims have no future, the memon gujrati told me that

and if muslims elect modi then they will reap the results sooner or later, the karma will revenge

"Buddhu" is this new name for Rahul ? I know about Owl Gandhi,Amul Gandhi,Huggies baby,Raul,Lifeboy

You make me laugh mate . but then i guess time is a great teacher. :)

Equally good for you this above one liner...

On the other hand I would want you to learn quickly, because time waits for nobody.

It's not his fault if RG finds himself in a position where he is today. As I have said before Congress needs Gandhis more than Gandhis need Congress. Take 'Gandhis' out of the party... Congress will be a free for all. That's why you find even senior congress leaders shamelessly desperate to become RGs cheerleaders. So all those questions OP has raised should be answered by Congress party rather than RG himself.

i think it still doesnt change the fact that modi is terrorist, and about muslims, well the gujrati muslims himself said to me that BJP is a party of kattar hindu and in their presence muslims have no future, the memon gujrati told me that

and if muslims elect modi then they will reap the results sooner or later, the karma will revenge

Yeah..the Guj.Muslim came to Karachi to tell you BS about BJP..spare me....Muslim Killer,Godhra Killer this is all Congress Propaganda...Prove him in court of Law...People will reject him straight away ...and we Won't take it from you that Modi is a terrorist

Yeah..the Guj.Muslim came to Karachi to tell you BS about BJP..spare me....Muslim Killer,Godhra Killer this is all Congress Propaganda...Prove him in court of Law...People will reject him straight away ...and we Won't take it from you that Modi is a terrorist

lol, im talking about the indian gujrati muslim living in UK, he has nothing got to do with karachi or pakistan

+
Buddy I know. BJP needs something that moving like Rath Yatra, I support Modi because it will push people to do politics on basis of Development rather than Vote bank politics we have been seeing for 65 years.

The rath yatra worked as in the 90s india was going through a bad financial patch . people needed something to believe in and the ram mandir took the crown. but in todays day mandir and masjid politics do not work . its only development which people see .

the Indian voter has become very smart . they vote for one party for the assembly elections while for general elections they vote for another who they think will bring stability to the nation. i have been studying this trend first hand since the 99 elections. its also a misconception the the Muslims of India vote for congress . in the larger Muslim pockets of India we do not see congress getting much seats. they usually go to local regional parties. for example the SP,BSP and trinamool.

lol, im talking about the indian gujrati muslim living in UK, he has nothing got to do with karachi or pakistan

But just because of what one Guju said to you,doesn't make Modi a terrorist or BJP a party of Kattar Hindus !! I will repeat,if it will be proved in court of Law,Modi will be rejected by masses automatically

Sir ji main bach gaya apki chamat se ;)

I am not a pro-congress person, but I dont understand why the Kandhamala video has been posted as it has no relation with voting for Congress or BJP. The ruling government is of BJD and it has been since the past 14 years. How does BJP and congress figure here?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a pro-congress person, but I dont understand why the Kandhamala video has been posted as it has no relation with voting for Congress or BJP. The ruling government is of BJD and it has been since the past 14 years. How does BJP and congress figure here?

truth , logic and reason are the first casualties in any political war.

Back
Top Bottom