What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading what these BDis write on PDF, you can infer only one thing - BDis are cramped up, overflowing and dying for more space. The condition of BD is similar to that overflowing garbage bin near my house.

Rofl bro, currently you are not even able to connect your southern points, and you talking about Assam.

Even the Assam has more railway then your whole country?

wht the fck you talking about southern point? you mean rail?
We are small country and people prefer roads for carrying goods as even loading and unloading through rail takes more time than carrying goods from A to B by trucks. Its all about convenience.
Its only the ocean container which is carried from chittagong to dhaka by train.

We are with the construction of the Padma bridge. It will be built by 2018 by a Chinese company. BD has the money and the Chinese company has the expertise so no reason to think there will be any delay to completion.

You cannot refute my points why NE would be much better off with BD and are coming up with lack of infrastructure excuse, which will true now, is being built as we speak.
I dont think NE will be better off with BD due to race factor. Their best bet is Burma.

You are taking more from then than the other way round.

India has mismanaged its economy and so the resource-rich NE are still poor after nearly 7 decades of independence.
And BD is so well managed that it recently crossed Qatar and Luxembourg to become the wealthiest country in the world. I am so jealous.

We are with the construction of the Padma bridge. It will be built by 2018 by a Chinese company. BD has the money and the Chinese company has the expertise so no reason to think there will be any delay to completion.

You cannot refute my points why NE would be much better off with BD and are coming up with lack of infrastructure excuse, which will true now, is being built as we speak.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

By early 2016 NE will be connected to all ASEAN counties by road and in 2017-18 will be connected though rail. That you will only dream to complete.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

By early 2016 NE will be connected to all ASEAN counties by road and in 2017-18 will be connected though rail. That you will only dream to complete.

As long as it is connected with India, even the connection with mars will not help ...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Still talking about future, rofl. OK, here the planning commission report.

http://planningcommission.nic.in/plans/finres/fr_2013_14/fr_assam1314.pdf

In last five years, Assam is developing with 12-13% a year, how much you country developing.

OK, in that Central Govt. allotted around $193.5 million for its budget, I dont know about Bangladesh, please enlighten me.

Still BD people live longer than Indians. Something wrong with your numbers.... NO????

Assams best bet is with Burma except those areas with Bengali.
Nothing's wrong with my numbers. India IS a more developed country than BD. Assamese are satisfied where they are. They don't need your crappy suggestions. Assamese are culturally, linguistically and geographically Indian.

Last edited:
As long as it is connected with India, even the connection with mars will not help ...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

BTW, one point how going to annex assam btw, by rolling tanks on Ghuwati ?:rofl::rofl:

Still talking about future, rofl. OK, here the planning commission report.

http://planningcommission.nic.in/plans/finres/fr_2013_14/fr_assam1314.pdf

In last five years, Assam is developing with 12-13% a year, how much you country developing.

OK, in that Central Govt. allotted around $193.5 million for its budget, I dont know about Bangladesh, please enlighten me.

BD government budget for this year is 32 billion US dollars.

Don't worry.The BD lungis can't afford NE even if they sell their entire nation's souls to the devil.They are far too low for us NE Indians.

Where do all these so-called NE Indians spring up from all of a sudden?

What's with the wet dream of these insignificant people!

Seems this is their way of showing gratefulness for saving them from the ongoing orgy of rapine and genocide.

Thats not budget, thats central govt. allocation to a state, I dont able to find the link for Assam budget. Sorry for that point.

Don't worry.The BD lungis can't afford NE even if they sell their entire nation's souls to the devil.They are far too low for us NE Indians.

Even the off duty policemen in a border village can wrap up the task of capturing the country of these lungi men if needed.

Walling them off is a much better option though.

Let them stew in their juice. We gave them a country, now let them enjoy it. ;)

You are taking more from then than the other way round.

India has mismanaged its economy and so the resource-rich NE are still poor after nearly 7 decades of independence.

LOL we are no poorer than other parts of country . It's more or less same all over the country. However development of infra is slower in comparison . BD haven`t even started to plan what we already have in NE .

You still have dismal power generation , no proper facilities to utilize your meager natural gas reserve , only one refinery which I doubt even meet your country's tiny demand , no proper railways , no 4 lane highways , even the big project like padma bridge had funding issue (did you secure funding yet?) , in short no industrial activities except for RMG and some ship building.

So if you say "mismanagement of economy" , i m not sure you are really capable of doing any better than us.

BTW, enough trolling, you know and I know too, in the end you cant even grab a single inch of indian land, so this thread is for fun, if you talking in reality, then the repercussion will be very high, you even dont know what the India can do with little Bangladesh.

If it comes to national security, and integrity of India, you cant even imagine, what will happen next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom