What's new

Rally in Bangladesh slams India’s leaders for blasphemy, anti-Muslim policies

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Rally in Bangladesh slams India’s leaders for blasphemy, anti-Muslim policies​

Muslim leaders urge Dhaka to send formal condemnation message to New Delhi
Anadolu Agency | June 09, 2022

the speakers called for a boycott of indian products until the country abandons its anti muslim stance photo afp file

The speakers called for a boycott of Indian products until the country abandons its anti-Muslim stance. PHOTO: AFP/FILE

DHAKA:
Bangladesh’s biggest non-political Islamic platform, Hefazat-e-Islam, on Thursday held a big rally in the capital Dhaka in protest against defamatory comments about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by some officials of the Indian ruling party.

Leaders of the organisation called on the Bangladeshi government to send a formal condemnation message to the Indian authorities against disrespect to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

If the Indian government fails to punish the offenders, it would tarnish the constitutional image of the country as a secular state, Hefazat leader Mizanur Rahman Chowdhury said while addressing the rally.

The participants also chanted slogans against India's oppressive state policy targeting Muslims for a long time and urged all Muslims across the world to be united against any oppression.
The speakers called for a boycott of Indian products until the country abandons its anti-Muslim stance.

Last week, the ruling Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) spokesperson Nupur Sharma and Naveen Kumar Jindal, the BJP's Delhi media head, made insulting remarks about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), triggering a wave of condemnation at home and from the Islamic world.

India, however, on Monday said the remarks do not reflect the views of the government, with the relevant bodies taking strong action against them.

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Arindam Bagchi also stressed that they "do not, in any manner, reflect the views of the Government of India."
The BJP on Sunday said that it had suspended Sharma and expelled Jindal in response to the insulting remarks.

The ruling party of the South Asian biggest democratic state also issued a statement, saying, “(The BJP party) strongly denounces insults of any religious personalities of any religion.”

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Some Muslims are, some aren't. Muslims are encouraged to be brave and bravery is revered in Islam
No its not , what is revered in Islam is snake oil salesmen ship .

Try changing the story and tell people there is no heaven an see how many turn up being "brave".
Bravery comes in all forms, putting your life down for a belief is not it.

Bunch of degenerates.

This polarization is inevitable , if not now , then latter when they gain a majority, like in any Muslim nation.

Good that someone show discontent with indian shithousery from RSS terrorists. As long as the protest goes without any trouble or violence, then people have right to do that.

btw. Big middle finger to hindutva false flaggers who pretend to be Bangladeshi muslim (you know who you are😉), especially to bootlickers of western new-atheist scum.

No its not , what is revered in Islam is snake oil salesmen ship .

Try changing the story and tell people there is no heaven an see how many turn up being "brave".
Bravery comes in all forms, putting your life down for a belief is not it.

Bunch of degenerates.

This polarization is inevitable , if not now , then latter when they gain a majority, like in any Muslim nation.

You sure you know the definition of the word degenerate? Muslim men are happy to procreate and be good father of many children.

Keep tht atheist intellectual bullcrab to your self.

Some Muslims are, some aren't. Muslims are encouraged to be brave and bravery is revered in Islam

Bravery is the wrong word.

I think you are confusing bravery with anger.

It’s very brave to stand in front of a 100 academics to present your Phd thesis.

Protesting loudly or beating up someone is not so brave. It’s rage.

Agree with the rally.

Not to boycott of Indian goods as this will harm the BD economy and it won't make any difference to Hinduvta idioticy anyway.

You sure you know the definition of the word degenerate? Muslim men are happy to procreate and be good father of many children.

I see , i see, yes,

So you are a Norwegian from Norway ? but talk like a Pakistani from Pakistan, and talk of berthing many children, hmm .

i see. what kind of bravery @kingQamaR was talking about.

It is indeed "brave" to have many children with very little in means of resourcefulness.
I am not brave enough. I am very afraid indeed.

is bull crab a delicacy in the Muslim ghettos of Norway?
Never new a crab could be intellectual , i would be pleasantly entertained if i happened to witness one.

Last edited:
Agree with the rally.

Not to boycott of Indian goods as this will harm the BD economy and it won't make any difference to Hinduvta idioticy anyway.

Boycott of FMCG and tourism will not hurt BD but will hurt India.

Mullahs aren’t capable of this level of nuance!!!

Is there a bangla word for nuance?

Probably explains the ruffian behaviour!

Protests by mullahs are never peaceful. Almost always involves verbal and physical violence.

Hasina!

Whoooo leeeeeeet the Mooooooollas out?

Show me a «peaceful» protest by any party in BD. Its a favourite hobby of Bangladedhis to shout and scream during rallies.

Violence during rallies are unacceptable regardless.

Show me a «peaceful» protest by any party in BD. Its a favourite hobby of Bangladedhis to shout and scream during rallies.

Violence during rallies are unacceptable regardless.

None of them are peaceful.

But mullahs are particularly ravenous.

Islamists in Pak, Bangladesh hit streets to protest Prophet insult in India​

Published on Jun 08, 2022 11:04 PM IST

550x309.jpg

Massive protests in Bangladesh and Pakistan over prophet insult by axed BJP leaders Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal. Islamist group jamaat-e-islami hit the streets in Dhaka to protest prophet's insult in India. They sought immediate arrest of those who hurled controversial statements about Prophet. In Pakistan, jamaat-e-islami members hit streets in Gujranwala city of Punjab province to denounce the remark on prophet. Watch this video for more.​

Back
Top Bottom