What's new

Ratings agency Moody's downgrades India's outlook from 'stable' to 'negative'

Nope. What is there to feel Insult coming from you?

LOL good to see you cry.

LOL these stupid RSS scum were hoping for a China like miracle growth rate. Even if the entire Western apparatus came to your aid you would still not be able to come close to China. You cannot substitute China. Never.

LOL good to see you cry.

LOL these stupid RSS scum were hoping for a China like miracle growth rate. Even if the entire Western apparatus came to your aid you would still not be able to come close to China. You cannot substitute China. Never.
Sure. Nice to see you cheerleading China. What about Pakistan.

I suggest Pakistanis to worry about their own rating which is next to junk if not junk. All hail messiah Imran.

Pakistan isn't the one telling everyone that they will be a super power by 2020

You said 2020 super power, we are just wondering how you are going to do it when your economy is tanking.

I suggest Pakistanis to worry about their own rating which is next to junk if not junk. All hail messiah Imran.

You hurt our feelings by mentioning IK in an insulting tone:( Now I will join BraRat forum to defend his name.

Sure. Nice to see you cheerleading China. What about Pakistan.

What about Pakistan? you tell us how you are doing better than pakistan.. because that's the only way Indians feel better about themselves when they are shitting by the railway tracks and then going to the gua shala to drink ghandi cola in the morning. So go ahead and start your routine... stupid

It is not sufficient that Modi and his top ministerial colleagues are uncorrupted - they have to and this is the challenge : the entire government machinery, the bureaucracy and the industry has to become uncorrupt. The large section of people have come to see corruption as a normal way of life and do not think twice about paying bribes, taking short cuts, jumping the line. Whether it is for registering a property sale, getting/giving a speeding ticket, taking an exam, visiting a temple ....India's main and first problem now to sole is corruption.

Modi govt should now focus on that

watch that inflation rate India! I don't think there is any more room to cut from interest rates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom