What's new

Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
kjhkllhklj.JPG

So its fake news? What the hell man. I just ordered chocolate cookies to celebrate.

Flourless-Chocolate-Cookies-2.jpg

Asim Bajwa tweets abt operation and significant effects achieved by airstrikes last night...but tht is it....nothing abt Fazlullah :(

This may gone down as the costliest operation till date.

Very very costly !

As I said, it will take some time before clear status comes out.
Yes as you said it is costly but we have noticed significant amount of reduction in Terror Activities i wish they could have started this operation earlier i remember those days when we use to hear that TTP is near Islamabad now .....WOW .... and see where they stand now ....... All due to R's

‪#‎ZarbeAzb‬ Update: Latest from ISPR

- Significant Effects Achieved by Air Strikes Last Night Targetting Terrorists in Area Close to Border
- 'Masatul' Pass Linking Khyber to Afghanistan, Which was used by Terrorists for Movement Across Border, Now Has been Captured by Pakistan Army
- Terrorist dislodged frm Sokh, Central area of Operation.Serious Setback to Terrorists with Large Casualties.Own forces consolidating.

I believe it was a Psy Op orchestrated by our own security agencies ....TTP guys must've turned pale by reading these statements and tweets...take it as a 23rd March Fun :dance3:

Yes as you said it is costly but we have noticed significant amount of reduction in Terror Activities i wish they could have started this operation earlier i remember those days when we use to hear that TTP is near Islamabad now .....WOW .... and see where they stand now ....... All due to R's

How old are you ?

I am referring to last night being very costly in terms of human life lost from our side.

just wait another 12 or so hours before you start hearing more details.

Last edited:
you do not have to take this emotionally and control your sentiments. It is just the conflict of interest.

US was seeking it's interest in Afghanistan and TTP is a major hurdle. How many Americans did TTP kill before 1999, but US is still hunting them.

TTP was useful for Pakistanis in Afghanistan so that they could move their forces towards Indian border from western border.
There was no TTP in 1999, it came in 2003 once India open up 6 consulates in Afghanistan along with Pakistani Boarder. So SFU ...

What ever AT were, but TTP never had any link with AT. AT always disowned TTP, and always asked them to help them in Afghanistan. It's only Bharti, who speak lies, spread lies.

not believed to be he is.

well that was my personal feeling i feel its up to something like any clarification statement from them, some communication some panic re-location,

CAUTION: Gory Images.

Just googled this picture, it is of someone killed in Dec 14, in Iraq:

Pic:
B4uYdPtIcAAyJZw.jpg:large

B4gPNrFIYAAYOvi.jpg:large

So definitely this guy is not Fazlullah.

What are you so upset about? They're just rumors. Do you happen to have a man crush on him or something?

Hold your horses.

We are just taking over that area, and can not positively ascertain if he is dead or alive.

There was significant fighting ( one pointing to a high value target ).

There were heavy losses; with PA gaining upper hand eventually.

Let them comb the area and then communicate appropriately.

How old are you ?

I am referring to last night being very costly in terms of human life lost from out side.

just wait another 12 or so hours before you start hearing more details.
Sir! i don't have much knowledge like you guys have i am here to learn from you people ..........:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom