What's new

Two RAW agents arrested in Karachi

janab har hindu indian nahi hai.. kuin sab ka thaika laitay ho.. aram karo zindagi aish karo kin chakron mein ho... Pakistan ko Pakistani janay.. or agar baat bharhay gi to diplomats hain nah .. nahi to human rights bhi watch ker rahi hai hum dono ko..
Par hai to Hindu hi na. Aap bhi to Palestinian Muslims ke liye awaz uthate ho. Mai to aawaz bhi nahin utharaha. Mai to bol raha hun ke bichare 17% se ghatke 1% ho gayen hain. Ab to unhe chhordo. Agar 15-20% hote to mai kuch bolta bhi nahin. Ab 1% se aisa kya pareshan hona ? Ab to chhordo un bicharon ko.

That's not the end of it, there are many more Indian agents hiding in Pakistan & spreading terrorism through hatred & racism.

I am sure there are many Indian agents operating freely in Balochistan province with the rented terrorists.

Told you you are twisting lot of facts and history. Bring me one case of blasphemy that involves any Hindu in Pakistan.
What are Pakistan's blasphemy laws? - BBC News
Iss media ke mutabiq " Data provided by National Commission for Justice and Peace (NCJP) shows a total of 633 Muslims, 494 Ahmedis, 187 Christians and 21 Hindus have been accused under various clauses of the blasphemy law since 1987." Bichare 1 % hain. Pehle hi mar chuke hain. Ab to unhe chhordo.

I HAVE A FEELING.. SOME how it will be used against MQM!

That's not the end of it, there are many more Indian agents hiding in Pakistan & spreading terrorism through hatred & racism.

I am sure there are many Indian agents operating freely in Balochistan province with the rented terrorists.
RAW ek incompetent agency hai. Wo kya agents bhejenge . Wo bichare local Hindu hain. Chhordo unhein.

I HAVE A FEELING.. SOME how it will be used against MQM!
Ye wo bache khuche 1% minority ke khilap use hoga.

I hope and pray to god to help the helpless and brave men :)

Mai to bol rha hun k RAW innocent hai.. Agar yeh Pakistani hain to Indian passport kya karha hai in k pass?
Wow RAW is so stupid to send them with Indian Passport.

Mind you I am not saying there are no RAW agents in Pakistan. It is a waste of taxpayers money if RAW does not have field agents there. Nor I am saying that these two are / are not RAW agents. I am only questioning the Indian Passport theory

I hope and pray to god to help the helpless and brave men :)
Koi help nahin karega yaar. Ye Blasphemy law, ye sab laws inhike khilaap to banaya gaya hai. Ab iss se dil nahin bhara to bicharon ko raw agent banadiya. ab inki baki family ko puri life mussibat mai gujarna parega.

Koi help nahin karega yaar. Ye Blasphemy law, ye sab laws inhike khilaap to banaya gaya hai. Ab iss se dil nahin bhara to bicharon ko raw agent banadiya. ab inki baki family ko puri life mussibat mai gujarna parega.
I hope they all migrate to india

Poor Pakistani Hindus .:cray:
Their religion made them to suffer as agents .

Hey some more than 20 mullahs were caught spying for India. What happened to them?
Ah! I heard this incident happened in Pakistan a few months ago! These 20 Mullahs were dubbed RAW agents by the ISI. They were accused of spreading pro-India propaganda during Friday prayers from the mosques' loudspeakers and also spying for India!! :rofl:

God knows what happened to these poor sods! :lol:

Part and parcel of ISI and PA game, keep Pakistan intact and fight infidel India.

May God help those innocent people.

Part and parcel of ISI and PA game, keep Pakistan intact and fight infidel India.

May God help those innocent people.

Oh yeah .. That's exactly the same thing we use for election campaigns (no that's india .. Wher they do that).. Too bad we can't remain "intact" without "the game".

P.S: heard the cops also arrested some indian chick from karachi last night.

pata nahin mila hai bhi ke nahin. Kabhi Indian medicine milti hai, kabhi indian arms and ammunitions milta hai. aaj passport milahai. pehlese hi gareeb hain bichare. chhordo unhen. unke numbers bhi kam hai

I hope you guys are taking good care of ISI spy "Pigeon" & "Camel".. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom