What's new

RAW’s plan to assassinate PM Nawaz Sharif disclosed

The more threads I read about RAW created by pakistanis, the more I believe that RAW is the new Legion of Doom

nawazsharif-raw-threat-assassination-plan-security-highalert-india-pakistan_10-17-2015_201038_l.jpg

LAHORE: The Punjab Home Department has issued a high-alert to the security institutions over an assassination threat to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from Indian intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).

According to a circular issued by the provincial Home Department here on Saturday, RAW has weaved a plan to assassinate PM Nawaz Sharif while a number of other prominent personalities in Pakistan are also in RAW’s cross-hairs.

In view of the latest threat arising from RAW, the circular carries strict orders for the law enforcing departments to take all necessary measures to ensure fool-proof security of the PM and others.

PM Nawaz Sharif’s special assistant Musadik Malik when contacted told Geo News that it was a conspiracy but ‘we know how to protect our Prime Minister’.

RAW’s plan to assassinate PM Nawaz Sharif disclosed - thenews.com.pk
Cannot figure out one reason why RAW will like to assassinate him. He is a lame duck PM who follows orders from Army verbatim. He is just body maybe making money for himself. We have no gain killing him.

such an op requires effort of planning and money for materials. why would anyone waste a penny on this fat fk. whole world has better things to do.

LAHORE: The Punjab Home Department has issued a high-alert to the security institutions over an assassination threat to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from Indian intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)

RAW knows the importance of this guy, who else is capable of taking Pakistan to the level he's trying? And then there are members who'd think he should be assassinated on this forum, because of the people they like, who ruled or hope to rule Pakistan. None of which can produce a free new Carrot or a Sweet Candy worth a rupee for the nation, let alone taking the country into the top 15 economies. Sad is when a part of a nation closes their eyes and don't want to see the actual progress. Instead, they believe in Hitler's followers and their media campaigns, conspiracy theory and impractical reasoning, supported by constant calls for violence, sit-ins and threats!!!!

Remainder of the Pakistan leadership for analysis if you take out the current government leaves:

PPP - Already out and corrupt and will not do shiit for Pakistan
MQM - Funded by the very own, dear RAW from Dubai and London directly to MQM's leaders at all levels
PTI - A copy of corrupt people from the PPP, MQM and others. Also funded by foreign institutions like the RAW and Pashtunistan favoring nationalists, who are then supported by the RAW and Afghan Services. These guys have produced nothing but sit-ins, civil unrest and billions of loss. No political stability, have no experience to "negotiate" a chicken, let alone negotiating with the international community for business. They can't negotiate a deal to resolve any issues even when asked by the government to sit down. They hit from the back like cowards and lie about everything. So no growth for Pakistan from disloyal and corrupt people.
Pak Military: Stretched too thin. Has serious reservations about India's growing influence and wants the country to stabilize and get ahead in economy to create a decent parity with India. They've learned their inability to be the "World Leaders" and their actual influence on the globe outside of helping NATO with Afghanistan. And they need money and salaries to continue to safeguard Pakistan and money for new weapons.

So they are asking the civilian government to do their magic and expand the economy. So who is now RAW's number 1 enemy? who'll put Pakistan in India's way of being a regional power, and would produce a stronger and wealthier Pakistan, with millions of labor (in direct competition with the Indian labor)?? You guessed it right, NS!!!! There is a reason why Gen. Raheel has actually put 111 B's SF guys at NS's protection. Go ask the GHQ why and entertain me if you can get me a real answer :tup:

With this, if you are a Pakistani and you want your own PM killed (democratically elected and doing his job, ignore the barking / accusations without proof), I feel sorry for your ability to use your common sense, and comprehend this guy's importance to grow Pakistan !!!

NS is our best man in Pakistan..... Why would Raw plan to assassinate him....

Ask your PM, Army Chief and RAW's senior official about NS and what they see a DIRECT threat to Indian growth by Pakistan's economy in terms of availability of educated labor to the globe at much lower rates than India!!!! Ask your leaders how pissed off they are on the future agreements they know are going to happen between Pakistan, KSA and UAE. Ask your leaders about how pissed off they are at NS to somehow take Pakistan out of the darkness and towards the light with CPEC and all.

RAW is being ordered to do this as India doesn't want a Pakistan of the 21st century competing with India in some ways on economy on many billion dollar deals. They want Pakistan of 80's remain there and get broken into pieces due to sectarian drama they are trying to fuel into Pakistan through many channels, MQM, Baluchis, Pashtunistan and all those backers of different sects, pieces of land, supported fully by RAW.

Before posting stupidity, ensure to check with New Delhi and post references. Because I have given you concrete references if you care to check, or have pull to any of the above levels (or their juniors).

Lol nice way to try and gain popularity. Itna chalak insaan hai...

Mr PM should send Modi few Killo Mangoes.
Promote Love and Peace...

Ask your PM, Army Chief and RAW's senior official about NS and what they see a DIRECT threat to Indian growth by Pakistan's economy in terms of availability of educated labor to the globe at much lower rates than India!!!! Ask your leaders how pissed off they are on the future agreements they know are going to happen between Pakistan, KSA and UAE. Ask your leaders about how pissed off they are at NS to somehow take Pakistan out of the darkness and towards the light with CPEC and all.

I guess you missed the sarcasm in my post...... So you believe this idiotic news??????

Ok so according to you Pakistan is going be a threat to Indian economy????? Educated labor at lower rates??? You must be joking (not that i want to make fun of the availability of cheap labor in pakistan).... You will take a decade at least.... and by that time india will be in a different league......

Leaders getting pissed off on future agreements between KSA & UAE????Pakistan always used have strong relationship with both the nations.... But the signals what i get these days tells that the relationship is not as good as it used to be few years back..... Where in India's relationship with these two nations are growing year by year....... So i dont see anything great here.....

RAW is being ordered to do this as India doesn't want a Pakistan of the 21st century competing with India in some ways on economy on many billion dollar deals. They want Pakistan of 80's remain there and get broken into pieces due to sectarian drama they are trying to fuel into Pakistan through many channels, MQM, Baluchis, Pashtunistan and all those backers of different sects, pieces of land, supported fully by RAW.

Well this has nothing to do with NS's assassination....RAW is accused of all these even before NS came to power.....

Before posting stupidity, ensure to check with New Delhi and post references. Because I have given you concrete references if you care to check, or have pull to any of the above levels (or their juniors).

Again you missed the sarcasm..... I cannot blame you for that, as you may not have been following my posts.....To be honest i have no connection in New delhi to check any of those things you mentioned..... But i like the confidence you show in NS....

Since you believe this idiotic news...... Let me tell you Both the agencies are not authorised to do anything to any political leadership in each others country...... They could have done that long back if they wanted to........

I guess you missed the sarcasm in my post...... So you believe this idiotic news??????

Ok so according to you Pakistan is going be a threat to Indian economy????? Educated labor at lower rates??? You must be joking (not that i want to make fun of the availability of cheap labor in pakistan).... You will take a decade at least.... and by that time india will be in a different league......

1) This isn't an "idiotic" news. There was an inter-agency high priority communication on it sent by one of the CTD's HQ's in Punjab to ALL agencies in Pakistan. Idiotic news don't issue a HIGH priority warning and a message for help and intelligence sharing from across all major agencies, primarily including the Pak Army. I know too much eh?? :enjoy:

2) Gen. Raheel had already put in T111B's SF guys in NS's security detail. Upon this message, the understanding I have right now (and may be I am mistaken a little on this part, but not likely), that for the unforeseen future, NS's security details will be setup by a Major from the T111B. He was trained by the US SF's and has run many ops.

3) Japan and Honda ruled American car markets when Hundai and Kia came in and had shiity vehicles selling for cheap. Right now, Kia and Hyundai are actually one of the top selling brands in the lower and middle income American families, and offer the most advanced cars for the money, and they are getting head-on with Toyota and Honda in many cases.

Point is, whether in 5 years India will be in a different league or not, losing $ 5,10,20 billion worth of business will hurt. That's good few thousands jobs that would otherwise go to India. Add products, services and other stuff to it, you are looking at a direct threat in certain cases. You are allowed to live in a fool's paradise and show us how much you don't think so, when your top guy Ajit, is losing sleep in finding ways to stop Pakistan from moving forward!!!

Leaders getting pissed off on future agreements between KSA & UAE????Pakistan always used have strong relationship with both the nations.... But the signals what i get these days tells that the relationship is not as good as it used to be few years back..... Where in India's relationship with these two nations are growing year by year....... So i dont see anything great here....u mentioned.

Since you believe this idiotic news...... Let me tell you Both the agencies are not authorised to do anything to any political leadership in each others country...... They could have done that long back if they wanted to........

1) What Indian "relationship"??? That girly hug and kiss from the movie Twilight Zone between Modi and the Prince was a strategic partnership? I am sorry, I missed something huge.

Hint time on what I am referring to in terms of the future strategic contracts between Pakistan and the ME states?? Yemen, Syria, Russian Involvement in Syria, ISIS, US wanting Pakistan's help in bringing Taliban and Afghans on the table to talk (POTUS' statement from just yesterday) and many other reasons. What is clearly above your level, can't be comprehended by you. So I'll leave it at that.

2) There is no idiotic crap there. And RAW has been killing scores of innocent Pakistanis across Pakistan. There is nothing hidden about it. Scoring NS, taking out the competition for a few years and slow things down on Pakistan's growth, is a good temporary strategy. And trust me, you guys aren't that advanced yet to "could've done it a long time back". Your capacity is limited to killing innocent women and children. Whether its Pakistan, Kashmir, Gujrat, Asaam or other places. I know what goes inside India and your capability. Now if you'll excuse me, I am out of time for entertaining children :tup:

Last edited:

You give too much of credit to NS........ More than his own countrymen...... Lolz..... India will never harm "Nawas Sharif" Just because he is not worth it..... (when i say worth - I mean the risk )

For the last part of your message, You seems to be directly briefed either by some Top delhi officials or by some on in Islamabad.... and to be frank i have no such privilege, will be happy to remain as a child infront of such informed persons

Bye for now....

assasinate NS- create chaos- pave way for military rule- thats whats indians want- they cannot stand democratic economic strong Pakistan-

India have two set of rules..one for themselves..second for everyone...the whole national psychic is the same..from country down to individual!

Nawaz is an asset dude. Killing him or even trying will be detrimental to India. ;)

This assest has a foot of army on his tail...all he can do is squeal...when the pressure goes up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom