What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now amazingly you are convinced- that money is what the families wanted?- Watch tv and some Pakistani channels- the layers of the victim families were detained- they were not allowed to meet their clients- The victims wife sister is on tele- that she wanted no compensation- just blood for blood- There is lot more to it- remove your indian glasses- try to be nuetral-

If victims family does not say like that , they will trashed by angry mob.

Anyone who has a brain and can think should have known that Raymond will be free. Thats exactly where disinfo agent ZH comes in. His job is to control people's mind and not have them think.

ignore this zaid hamid...

I guess it's pretty clear that Pakistan's Islamic Laws screwed them over. God bless the Saudis & their kingdom (sarcasm). People advocating Blasphemy Law & Shariat have no reason to crib & complain about the verdict today. Bittersweet 'justice' served.

What Islamic laws? Pakistan is fallowing more of a Wahabbi ideology then Islamic actually Islam is no where to be seen in Pakistan's ideology.

chalo koi ni paaji,kuch ni hon laga hoon.
its past now,move further

were we move ? our presedent clean the feets of USA by kissing them and our army chief polish there shoe .were we go further?

Atleast they are not blowing themselves up neither they support extremism nor they want to be overshadowed by U.S.
If everyone in Pakistan did that little, nothing will be required.

Hey Indian Readers!!!! I want you to thank me for stating the following... (yes yes I am an enemy but even enemies can have respect for each other)...

Had this case involved India... they would never have succumbed to American pressure and most probably this guy would ve faced years of imprisonment for his crime!!!!

There... Pakistanis are even worse than Indians when it comes to licking the boots of America!!!!

Good to hear he was released! As I said from the beginning he was going to be. :cheers:

Oo Bhai- do not over rate your wisdom- countless others human beings including yours trully- also said the same thing- that he will be released- :argh:

So now amazingly you are convinced- that money is what the families wanted?- Watch tv and some Pakistani channels- the layers of the victim families were detained- they were not allowed to meet their clients- The victims wife sister is on tele- that she wanted no compensation- just blood for blood- There is lot more to it- remove your indian glasses- try to be nuetral-

I have no problem in believing in this version of events but one ..if Pakistani govt is ready to go to these lengths to protect Raymond Davis..wouldn't it have been better..had they just given him the diplomatic immunity and send him on his way?

The time required for the task may be shortened with leadership by example as well as education and moral support.

Also, don't forget the fact that Pakistan is a very young country that has developed tremendously over the past 63 years. If you see the times of 'Stone Age' for Pakistan in 1947, & compare it with the development seen in the country today; you'll see how much this country has progressed. It obviously has a lot more potential to improve, & its working towards that everyday.

@Mabs

Apparently that is only the case if the family does not forgive them. This does not play a role in U.S. courts. As it is carried out by the state or county prosecutors office(can also be federal). The family can be called in to testify but they do not hold any bearing on the case. Unless of course like i mentioned it is a civil action case (as in band member A sues record company for unpaid contract obligations) those can be settled out of court and cases dropped.

hmmmm where? do you think Asim will stage a protest in UAE??

and why people should stage protest in Pakistan ? for what? from today 2.4 % per unit surcharge has been put on every unit of electricity used, 15 % other surcharge/tax, and GST has also been put on remaining items .

now thanks to this incident everyone will cry loud for two weeks and all will be forgotten about extra tax burden on poor

janaji,
i hope u will also protest,use ur website..
set the marquee tag on ur website

or is it that when you are frustrated at your own stupid doing that you think it is Indians behind it?

Blood Money, in any case, is not an Indian concept.

Faizan's mother sold her son for 33.3 million, wife 25 million, brothers 7.5 million and sister 3.7 million rupees

Glorious Resolve is Indian?

Why is he flying a Pak flag?

or is it that when you are frustrated at your own stupid doing that you think it is Indians behind it?

Blood Money, in any case, is not an Indian concept.

To be honest, I don't think the family of the victims could resist the temptations anymore.

@ Jana
o.k we'll not protest on this and we'll remain slave of corrupts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom