What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faizan's mother sold her son for 33.3 million, wife 25 million, brothers 7.5 million and sister 3.7 million rupees

listen brother, this isn't about selling your son or brother. You are not in there position to judge them. This thread is too hot to post anything sensible, everything is getting lost in the shuffle. Diyat is not a loophole law as people here are calling it. It's a very valid law which gives a household to revceive a sum of money if they loose a member of their family (who could be the sole provider) so they can continue their lives.

Eye for an eye, life for a life, is not always justice. These families were poor, they lost their son, who isn't going to come back. At least, they've received some money to live their life. This rational thinking can only come with a cool head.

Learn from our mistakes.

Do not become part of any American game. They will trap your nation and choke it.

Pakistan became part of American games and look where my nation stands now: Cambodia of 21st century.

India will do serious mistake by becoming part of the American ring against China.

Try to amend your ties with your neighbouring countries and help them instead.

United we stand, Divided we fall

fault is of ur leadership,i think.
and we also suffer from this but not to the extent of pakistan

:azn: cant you see its already happening in this thread.

and why you think am supporting this development ?

yes, I was not of that view, til I saw retired brg and others working really hard to demoralize the offended Pakistanies, and in seconds someone purposed of reuniting the two states as well....eeewwww disgusting indeed on their part.

listen brother, this isn't about selling your son or brother. You are not in there position to judge them. This thread is too hot to post anything sensible, everything is getting lost in the shuffle. Diyat is not a loophole law as people here are calling it. It's a very valid law which gives a household to revceive a sum of money if they loose a member of their family (who could be the sole provider) so they can continue their lives.

Eye for an eye, life for a life, is not always justice. These families were poor, they lost their son, who isn't going to come back. At least, they've received some money to live their life. This rational thinking can only come with a cool head.

Very sensible post..

do u believe in theory of family given money and green cards??
wat do u say??
few days back they were ready to kill their self..

they are already flying , on way to US.

and they had seen by killing their self they got nothing.

Benazir was killed nothing happened. Zia was killed case not solved so far, Liaqat Ali khan killed case still a mystery.

so do you think poor people have any chance to get to the bottom ???

i think victims families disrespected pakistan most if they have done so.
they had key of nation pride in their hand

naa jana ji,
i m very upset by this news.
kadey tey sudar jaya karo.
hamesha saffron saffron hi sochdey ho;)

sardar jee iss kuri di surkhi change kar dao lal mainu achi nai lagdi koi narangi rang shang pao

naa jana ji,
i m very upset by this news.
kadey tey sudar jaya karo.
hamesha saffron saffron hi sochdey ho;)

yeah Jana I saw him crying with tears....waday waday athroon se ro raha tha bacha !!

before some days she sain MAIN DOLLERS PER THOOKTI BHI NHI.

How much money would you have accepted if Raymond davis (god forbid) killed your brother ?

To be honest, I don't think the family of the victims could resist the temptations anymore.

You can say that very easily- none of your relative died there- God knows what these families have gone through- Do you remember a month ago-one of the victims family member was poised?- So its more like they gave in forcefully- with no other option left-

No they have sacrificed for fake ego for the good of the country and as well as for their future .

Good decision

Maybe you're right, I don't know. I'm not in their position, but I certainly feel I can't respect a family for doing what they did. It's not about honor, it's about the principle & setting a precedent for doing the right thing. Money is temporary, respect & dignity are perennial. Money isn't everything my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom