What's new

Reason Why Pakistan hates Israel

Sir, But your fren China is doing same with Uyghurs...... still you LOVE them.... but u hate israel in name of Islam...so why is this hipocrisy???
Indian point of view they are not converting"as ghar wapsi" is india going to ban it or condemn.. some terrorist is using innocent muslims there.. chines muslims are way better living then any single minority in india ..
Why india hate minorities and not doing a thing about RSS and bajrandal who were clearly involve samjotha express...
Hyprocrasy of world biggest democrazy.

I don't think Pakistanis "hate" Israel or do more than they hate India. We are though cautious and concerned about our safety from all potential direct or indirect enemies. Our major reason for not recognizing Israel is not on religious grounds (though widely believed) but based on moral grounds of illegal occupation of Palestine, being a victim of similar occupation by India of our Kashmir, we can not recognize that country (similarly we should not recognize India too because it occupies parts of our country too, why two policies? I don't understand and have no answer).

Religiously, all GOD believing, people of the book (Jews, Christians) are closer to us than other religions.

RESPECT OUR HOLLY BOOK U DONT RESPECT OTHER RELIGION HOW YOU COME DEFEND JEWS

[/QUOTE]

I dont have to respect ANY book if my heart doesnt believe in it , even if it offends anybody.

ISLAM IS ONLY RELIGION WHO PREACHES FOR PEACE
Thats precisely the reason I cant `respect` your holy book , because as per you , it is the ONLY book that preaches for peace , so therefore you are making a generic mulla statement ... Did you read other Holy books? No ? So how can U say your book is the only book that preaches peace!!!
I , for a brief time , lived with a Moroccan lad , decent guy , but one day he wanted me to convert to islam and wanted to show me the light , I promptly showed him the door instead :) Best decision of that month.

...and go easy on the caps lock button. It doesnt proves anything but makes pain in the hole to read !!!

Why not showing crimes if israel done in sabrd and shatila yes day will come one day it will happen GID SENT HITLER EVEN TODAY U CANT STAND THE WORD HOLOCAUST YOUR MOUTHS GOT SHUT
HEIL HITLER
This is the true mentality of Pakistanis. Utterly Disgusting.

There is no wonder that no one wants Pakistanis coming to their country, why visas across the world are being made more and more difficult for Pakistanis.

This is why.

hqdefault.jpg

We know how this game is played. Israel will be be left crushed under Pakistani boot. Pakistan has enough firepower to reduce Israel and her doggy India to complete dust.

This is the true mentality of Pakistanis. Utterly Disgusting.

There is no wonder that no one wants Pakistanis coming to their country, why visas across the world are being made more and more difficult for Pakistanis.

It was no doubt an absolutely disgusting comment which should have no place in the modern rational world of today. Still though, I believe that most Pakistanis don't share his repugnant thought process.

It was no doubt an absolutely disgusting comment which should have no place in the modern rational world of today. Still though, I believe that most Pakistanis don't share his repugnant thought process.
That is because you have highly limited interaction with them.

Answer me this - why does Pakistan today have one of, if not the highest visa rejection rates in the world! The Pakistani passport IIRC has been rated the second worst in the world for travel.

The answer is clear - other countries do not find Pakistanis a cultural fit for their countries and/or security threats. Which is why out of the so many Pakistanis who try to go abroad, very few are actually given visas.

And why do other countries not find Pakistanis a cultural fit for their countries and/or security threats?

I am not sure how many disgusting comments I have heard online and offline about Muslims over the last 2 years. Spare me your rationale.

Israel and Jews who supported this genocide are a stain on the worlds conscience along with Hitler.

Answer me this - why does Pakistan today have one of, if not the highest visa rejection rates in the world! The Pakistani passport IIRC has been rated the second worst in the world for travel.

The answer is clear - other countries do not find Pakistanis a cultural fit for their countries and/or security threats. Which is why out of the so many Pakistanis who try to go abroad, very few are actually given visas.

And why do other countries do not find Pakistanis a cultural fit for their countries and/or security threats?

Are you going to carry on with your trolling?

Do you know what we think of Indians here in the West?

Dirty looking perverted rapists and misogynists who hate their own women. Your own women prefer Pakistani men because we are masculine and courageous and protect our women.

Every day people read stories of how Indians are raping their women, everyone in the world is sickened by you.

Pakistanis right now may be thought of as terrorists, but I rather be labelled a terrorist than a rapist.

I think Pakistan is weak from inside. Nothing else. I think Pak Military should curb the terrorist.

And why do other countries do not find Pakistanis a cultural fit for their countries and/or security threats?

You're correct that I have had limited interaction with them, and I obviously can't see into the hearts and minds of others. I guess I'm just a believer (weather it be naive or not) in the the relative decentness of most people. Whatever their nationality might be.

You're correct that I have had limited interaction with them, and I obviously can't see into the hearts and minds of others. I guess I'm just a believer (weather it be naive or not) in the the relative decentness of most people. Whatever their nationality might be.

You're talking to the wrong person here; yes we Pakistanis have a 101 things wrong with us but guess what so do many others. Ironically enough most of those problems and them some are found in abundance in our friends to the East a few of whom have such a pathological dislike for all things Pakistan and Pakistanis that to have a decent conversation with them which is free of self-righteousness is a big ask.

Do you honestly think this forum is an accurate gauge of how Pakistanis are?

My father has a good friend who is Jewish. He has lived in Pakistan for over 10 years and loves it there. I am not bullshitting, he is enjoying his retirement there.

Pakistanis are very hospitable people. Hopefully when they finally get peace they can show the new generation of this world of how welcoming they are.

Besides @KAL-EL the real reason why Pakistanis hate Israelis is because they make better baklava than we ever could and they refuse to share their secret recipe with us ! :angry:

:tongue:

Besides @KAL-EL the real reason why Pakistanis hate Israelis is because they make better baklava than we ever could and they refuse to share their secret recipe with us ! :angry:

:tongue:

lol well I should have know. How dare they withhold that! I'll have to try it one day. As I just googled and it looks good
t1935.gif

Back
Top Bottom