What's new

Pak Army wants to accept Israel - and fix resistive Imran Khan

Don’t keep using owe like you are not in need and don’t demand aid and sympathy from US and the world. World don’t owe you anything either. If you play stupid games, you will keep wining stupid prizes. Don’t go around the world crying then.

Arabs already have dozens of countries, it’s you who are in need of a country that is legitimate and safe.
We quite literally don't need anything lol, we don't demand aid either. Aid money is literally less than 1 percent of our GDP. It's given gladly by the US because they get much more in return. Merely a trade between nations to serve each others interests.

We don't cry, Palestinians are crying. We just tell the world of the Palestinian actions to legitimise our response.

Again your stupidly will cost you the price you will not be able to pay. I can bet your ancestors had the same arrogant mindset before things went very wrong for them every time.

I draw the most probably scenario. No western country will back your nuclear attack for simply reason they don’t want to be part of retaliation if you end-up launching any.

Your conclusions are based on best case scenario were (1) you will have the unquestioned western support, (2) new generation of Arab rules will be dimwits like their predecessors and (4) GeoPolitical challenges posed by Russia and China will not force US to reevaluate their priorities in the Middle East. US see Israel as an outpost, nothing more. Israel is a liability. If push comes to shove US and Europe will gladly sacrifice this tiny outpost to make deals with Arab world.
Time is right for Israeli to make a peace deal, because things are changing rapidly on all 3 above listed scenarios. I am not in favor of annihilation, final solution or total destruction kinda stuff. .. But once the Great Khan said,

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
We don't need anyone to back our nuclear attack, once we use our nukes there will be no one to fear. You really think Israel's enemies will survive? It took only 2 tiny nuclear bombs to bring honor-driven Japan from doing Kamikaze bombings into US ships to the anime loving country they are now. It took the relatively tiny Beirut explosion to take Lebanon to its knees on the brink of collapse.

I don't know if you've heard but the Arab countries are far less safe than Israel😂 Arab countries weren't an existential threat for over 40 years already.
Your conclusions are based on best case scenario were (1) you will have the unquestioned western support, (2) new generation of Arab rules will be dimwits like their predecessors and (4) GeoPolitical challenges posed by Russia and China will not force US to reevaluate their priorities in the Middle East. US see Israel as an outpost, nothing more. Israel is a liability. If push comes to shove US and Europe will gladly sacrifice this tiny outpost to make deals with Arab world.
Time is right for Israeli to make a peace deal, because things are changing rapidly on all 3 above listed scenarios. I am not in favor of annihilation, final solution or total destruction kinda stuff. .. But once the Great Khan said,

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
When did I conclude this? I literally said Israel won all of its wars without even a single western soldier (besides 1956 which was a joint *offensive* operation)
And won plenty of huge wars without western support at all.

Israel and the US have a mutual defense pact and Israel is directly under the responsibility of the US CENTCOM. I could bet my *** the US will help Israel if needed, in reality Israel will just stomp all of its enemies, just like happened in the last 7 wars.

Also, Arabs are idiots, they would never win.

Kool story. Once your enemies are United, and the shit get real. you won’t be needing all that, all you will need is a good binocular and high enough build in Tel Aviv to see everything across the border from SAMs to MLRS. You can stop your neighbors to host large friendly armies. Your neighbors will say, Fool me once same on you, fool me twice Shame on me. Let see if preemptive attack works this time.
Our enemies were united in 1948, 1967, 1973. They still lost badly. We worked hard on dividing them :)

Israel quite literally bombs Syria and Iraq on an almost daily basis, they can't even smuggle air defenses next to us, you think they can enter with an army?

Again a pathetic false assumption😂 We fool those fools hundreds of times already.

For argument sake, Israel did successfully (not gonna happen) use 200 nukes on 200 bases or cities. Than what? It will not end the world not even those country.

6 million Jews in Israel and other 6 in rest of the world. Will be singled out, arrested and will be at the mercy of occupying forces. No country will be foolish enough to give safe heaven to Jews now and volunteer it self for a nuclear retaliatory attack
Not end those countries?😂 Damn you're delusional.

Again wishful thinking, Jews around the world will not be affected, Jews here would celebrate while our enemies die of radiated sandstorms😂

I heard they use for term for this in establishment called 'strategic compulsions'

Kiye ye term akhirat walay din bhi kaam aye gi?

Actually not a compulsion on us at all. I mean really its upto us. I see no harm if we do it with right intentions. If we want to play any role and diplomatically engage both Palestinians and Israelis to come to a better solution. The Palestinians are suffering for so many decades. Israelis are also not happy considering security issues and home grown rockets. So there has to be a solution.

We quite literally don't need anything lol, we don't demand aid either. Aid money is literally less than 1 percent of our GDP. It's given gladly by the US because they get much more in return. Merely a trade between nations to serve each others interests.

We don't cry, Palestinians are crying. We just tell the world of the Palestinian actions to legitimise our response.

We don't need anyone to back our nuclear attack, once we use our nukes there will be no one to fear. You really think Israel's enemies will survive? It took only 2 tiny nuclear bombs to bring honor-driven Japan from doing Kamikaze bombings into US ships to the anime loving country they are now. It took the relatively tiny Beirut explosion to take Lebanon to its knees on the brink of collapse.

I don't know if you've heard but the Arab countries are far less safe than Israel😂 Arab countries weren't an existential threat for over 40 years already.

When did I conclude this? I literally said Israel won all of its wars without even a single western soldier (besides 1956 which was a joint *offensive* operation)
And won plenty of huge wars without western support at all.

Israel and the US have a mutual defense pact and Israel is directly under the responsibility of the US CENTCOM. I could bet my *** the US will help Israel if needed, in reality Israel will just stomp all of its enemies, just like happened in the last 7 wars.

Also, Arabs are idiots, they would never win.

Our enemies were united in 1948, 1967, 1973. They still lost badly. We worked hard on dividing them :)

Israel quite literally bombs Syria and Iraq on an almost daily basis, they can't even smuggle air defenses next to us, you think they can enter with an army?

Again a pathetic false assumption😂 We fool those fools hundreds of times already.

Not end those countries?😂 Damn you're delusional.

Again wishful thinking, Jews around the world will not be affected, Jews here would celebrate while our enemies die of radiated sandstorms😂

That's one arrogant talk. Let's put it down and come back to the reality. Its very convenient to say now after 7 decades that you no longer need aid lol. I mean you built everything with it. Do you think you would have been different then Syria or Palestine had you not received this aid from 1940s onwards and kind of support that you received ? You were never special, the economic packages in initials decades and access to markets helps you establish your own economy as its now. In contrast Palestinians were systematically reduced in all ways including economically, there were blockades / sanctions through out. You were never in level playing field from day 01 with the ones which you now feel proud in bombing.

Secondly, You seems to be thinking that Israel has now become even stronger then its Western creators ? The guys earlier said very correctly that the West armed you so you can defend yourselves and defend their interests in the region. You won't reach the point that you could threaten the ones who literally first systematically removed you from the Europe and then armed you, fed you and gave weapons to be a good outpost in the middle east. You have fought wars in 67 & 73 with countries which lacked war tactics, training or even coordination. They were not even rich at that time and were not allocating anything for defense or trainings. For Last 20-30 years you have only fought against street warriors & home grown rockets.

Now hypothetical scenario, if Israel & France go to war with each other. With what Israel will attack France ? .. But they can bring down their nuclear powered / nuclear armed subs, their massive navy / carrier fleet .. Even their land based missiles can strike you launched from within France itself.

So, lets not boast and talk big while bombing civilians or low tech guerilla fighters in Syria / Palestine etc.

As far as the air-defense is concerned, nothing really stops hypersonic ballistic missiles coming down at you.

There was the time after the wars of 60s / 70s when Israel appeared as a solo powerful country of the region. That was largely due to military aid & special weapon packages by the US. That's not the same anymore. In your neighborhood, the Turks are fielding 5th gen fighter of their own in next few years and you are still getting fighter jets from the US. The Iran despite all the sanctions of the world has created the plethora of drones / missiles. The rich middle east countries (KSA , UAE, Qatar etc) improved a lot in their trainings, weapons, command & control.

Bombing weaker countries with no proper tech like Lebanon / Syria is NOT a feat that you are boasting so much on it.

Israel is still very powerful militarily and can defend itself but the way you described was like it is invincible. No, its not invincible. There are far more powerful countries in the world, even those are not invincible.

That's one arrogant talk. Let's put it down and come back to the reality. Its very convenient to say now after 7 decades that you no longer need aid lol. I mean you built everything with it. Do you think you would have been different then Syria or Palestine had you not received this aid from 1940s onwards and kind of support that you received ? You were never special, the economic packages in initials decades and access to markets helps you establish your own economy as its now. In contrast Palestinians were systematically reduced in all ways including economically, there were blockades / sanctions through out. You were never in level playing field from day 01 with the ones which you now feel proud in bombing.
Enlighten me, what aid did we get in the 40s, 50s and 60s?
Palestinians never had an economy because they never had a functioning country. There was no sanctions on the Palestinians because they never produced anything.
You're also speaking as if Israel was fighting the so called Palestinians, that's not really the case, Israel was fighting a bunch of Arab countries pumped with more oil money than Israel could have imagined to have.

Israel was outnumbered, outgunned, its economy was inferior. The first time we got aid was in 1973 and in no shape or form did this aid even out the playing field on paper. In reality we are much smarter and stronger than any amount of Muslim enemies you could throw against us.

Secondly, You seems to be thinking that Israel has now become even stronger then its Western creators ? The guys earlier said very correctly that the West armed you so you can defend yourselves and defend their interests in the region. You won't reach the point that you could threaten the ones who literally first systematically removed you from the Europe and then armed you, fed you and gave weapons to be a good outpost in the middle east. You have fought wars in 67 & 73 with countries which lacked war tactics, training or even coordination. They were not even rich at that time and were not allocating anything for defense or trainings. For Last 20-30 years you have only fought against street warriors & home grown rockets.
"West armed us"? We were customers. We still are. According to your logic, anyone that trades with us "saves us from destruction". Turns out I'm saved from certain death when I buy food at the supermarket. Now some idiot I fight will say "Hahaha, if you didn't buy food at that supermarket, you would be dead!" and would start mumbling about how the supermarket supports me and how he would have easily beaten me had the supermarket banned me from buying their food and water, while ignoring the fact he's also buying food and water at the supermarket. Understand how retarded your argument sounds?

Anything the west given us our enemies recieved 4 times the amount from the USSR, and more advanced technology at that. Take for example the night vision technology, strategic Tupelov bombers armed with cruise missiles, T-62s, AKM rifles that the Arabs received, way better than anything we had.

What do you mean "won't reach the point"? We're well past that, it's just that Europe aren't our enemies.
67 and 73 lack tactics, training and coordination? Jordan were British trained, Syrians, Egyptians and others were Soviet trained, expeditionary forces from all other the Muslim world, Cuba, North Korea and the USSR. Hell we even shot down 5 Soviet fighters in Operation Rimon 20, with 0 casualties of our own. They lack in all of those relative to us, relative to you they are the same. Weak.

For the last 20-30 years Israel bombed nuclear reactors, did well over ten thousand sorties against Iran, Syria, Iraq, Gaza, Lebanon, created the best air defenses in the world (Iron Dome, David's Sling, Arrow 3, Iron Beam, Barak 8), created the best spyware and cyber attacks in the world (Pegasus, Stuxnet, allegedly Nitro Zeus plan), created the best APS (Trophy, Iron Fist), best ATGM (Spike family), destabilized every one of its enemies, neutralizing threats without even firing a bullet. Made the Mossad the most feared intelligence agency across the world. Developed an economy stronger than most of the Western world, yes, the same western world you claim we "won't reach their point". Western countries come here to study CQB, combat pilot training, just now military doctors from Germany came here to inspect how we evacuate the wounded on Merkava Mk4s.

We are just better, you try and belittle our enemies and enlarge the support we get. That's kinda pathetic.

Now hypothetical scenario, if Israel & France go to war with each other. With what Israel will attack France ? .. But they can bring down their nuclear powered / nuclear armed subs, their massive navy / carrier fleet .. Even their land based missiles can strike you launched from within France itself.
That's a stupid scenario. There's a reason countries far apart don't fight wars. Conventionally neither France nor Israel could really hurt one another, France could send its fleet and get sunk, Israel could send its fleet and get sunk, nothing more. France isn't well equipped for power projection, let alone against Israel, a country with larger and more experienced as well as better equipped air force. Fleets would get detected by Ofek satellites, sunk by stealthy F-35s and our 6 Dolphin submarines. Israeli anti-ship missiles are very potent, Blue Spear 5G SSM and Gabriel V, both stealthy missiles, even bought by NATO navies. Saar 5 and Saar 6 are extremely well armed, with very long range AESA radars (bought by India, South Korea, mounted on destroyers and aircraft carriers), Sea version Iron Dome, Gabriel V. Those very modern ships designed for the defense of our coasts and punch far above their weight. If anything Israel has a better chance because French air defenses are rather lacking and Israeli F-35s could refuel and bomb targets, whereas Israel is the most densely protected piece of sky in this world. A true hornets nest.

You're talking about a nuclear exchange? No problem, nuclear armed Dolphin Mk1 and Mk2 submarines, Jericho 3 ICBMs with 11,500km range, MIRV warheads, Jericho 2 MRBMs with a few thousands of kilometers of range.

So, lets not boast and talk big while bombing civilians or low tech guerilla fighters in Syria / Palestine etc.

As far as the air-defense is concerned, nothing really stops hypersonic ballistic missiles coming down at you.
Again belittling our enemies, ask the Iranians what they're bringing to Syria and what blows up there every week :)

David's Sling, Arrow 2, Arrow 3, Patriot stop such missiles easily. Arrow 3 is an exoatmospheric interceptor with around 3,000 kilometer range, thanks to the Israeli BTH radars in certain countries. And of course our missiles would wipe out the force launching those missiles.

There was the time after the wars of 60s / 70s when Israel appeared as a solo powerful country of the region. That was largely due to military aid & special weapon packages by the US. That's not the same anymore. In your neighborhood, the Turks are fielding 5th gen fighter of their own in next few years and you are still getting fighter jets from the US. The Iran despite all the sanctions of the world has created the plethora of drones / missiles. The rich middle east countries (KSA , UAE, Qatar etc) improved a lot in their trainings, weapons, command & control.
It's okay, their pseudo-5th generation fighter doesn't fear us, they should focus on their economy to be able to afford those. And Israeli F-35s are second to none, besides probably the NGAD. Israeli F-35s are heavily modified by Israel. We are the only country with access to the source code of the F-35.
Besides, Erdogan is a hypocrite, one day he calls us murderers, now he shakes hands with us.

Iran is the one contained, not Israel.

We are selling weapons to KSA, UAE, Bahrain. Their air force commanders come here to study. Besides, they have no industry of their own. The pilots they have are mercenaries. They are not a real threat. They never were either, they never fought Israeli soldiers.

Israel is still very powerful militarily and can defend itself but the way you described was like it is invincible. No, its not invincible. There are far more powerful countries in the world, even those are not invincible.
Against its potential enemies? Israel is invincible.

Israel doesn't care about the Islamic world we just want to progress in peace. It's the Islamic world that talks about the destruction of Israel, delusional talks not realising Israel will destroy Islam in return.
Isnotrael destroy Islam? 🤣🤣🤣

Go learn what we did to your ancestors in Battle of Khaybar.
Nothing can destroy Islam. You guys can’t even lay a finger on Al Aqsa Masjid because you know the consequences of such actions.

Big talk coming from a pussio nation like isnotrael.

We have enough weapons with enough reach for each and every one of them
Your ancestors in Khaybar tried to destroy us. They will full of arrogance like you.
What was the outcome?

God has told us about a final battle with you Jews and has promised us victory. Just like god gave us victory against your ancestors in Khaybar, god will once again give us the ability to make you animals go extinct.

Other Rules
Isnotrael destroy Islam? 🤣🤣🤣

Go learn what we did to your ancestors in Battle of Khaybar.
Nothing can destroy Islam. You guys can’t even lay a finger on Al Aqsa Masjid because you know the consequences of such actions.

Big talk coming from a pussio nation like isnotrael.
Hahahaha, khaybar? A Jewish woman from the Khaybar tribe killed your prophet.

Lol, we don't lay a finger on Al Aqsa? We routinely throw stun and smoke grenades inside whenever riots break. Where's the consequences? We can bomb it if we want. We just don't.

Your ancestors in Khaybar tried to destroy us. They will full of arrogance like you.
What was the outcome?

God has told us about a final battle with you Jews and has promised us victory. Just like god gave us victory against your ancestors in Khaybar, god will once again give us the ability to make you animals go extinct.
God never promised you a thing.

Hahahaha, khaybar? A Jewish woman from the Khaybar tribe killed your prophet.
You high on crack or something?
I knew Jews were r*tarded just didn’t know they were this much.
You Jews need to wake up to reality.
Rasulallah (ﷺ) passed away in a natural and peaceful way with his wife in his presence.
Lol, we don't lay a finger on Al Aqsa? We routinely throw stun and smoke grenades inside whenever riots break. Where's the consequences? We can bomb it if we want. We just don't.
Very tuff throwing stun and smoke grenades. I thought you Zionists wanted to build your temple on Al Aqsa? After all these years all your bravery is, is throwing stun grenades at unarmed people. You guys can’t even make your temple your rabbis dream about.
You guys had 75+ years to bomb it but couldn’t. Pussio Jews don’t have the guts to do so. Do it and see the consequences.
God never promised you a thing.
We’ll see.

God promised us victory. We will be victorious.

We’ll see who God actually promised stuff. Time will tell.

I don’t need a Jew on a forum telling me what god promised us Muslims or not.

You high on crack or something?
I knew Jews were r*tarded just didn’t know they were this much.
You Jews need to wake up to reality.
Rasulallah (ﷺ) passed away in a natural and peaceful way with his wife in his presence.
Lol have a read

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman from Khaybar. His health diminished because of it.

Very tuff throwing stun and smoke grenades. I thought you Zionists wanted to build your temple on Al Aqsa? After all these years all your bravery is, is throwing stun grenades at unarmed people. You guys can’t even make your temple your rabbis dream about.
You guys had 75+ years to bomb it but couldn’t. Pussio Jews don’t have the guts to do so. Do it and see the consequences.
Temple can only be built once the Messiah comes, no one wants to build a temple now. Nah we won't bomb it, we will stick with throwing stun grenades inside once in a while without paying any consequences :)

Enlighten me, what aid did we get in the 40s, 50s and 60s?
Palestinians never had an economy because they never had a functioning country. There was no sanctions on the Palestinians because they never produced anything.
You're also speaking as if Israel was fighting the so called Palestinians, that's not really the case, Israel was fighting a bunch of Arab countries pumped with more oil money than Israel could have imagined to have.

Israel was outnumbered, outgunned, its economy was inferior. The first time we got aid was in 1973 and in no shape or form did this aid even out the playing field on paper. In reality we are much smarter and stronger than any amount of Muslim enemies you could throw against us.

"West armed us"? We were customers. We still are. According to your logic, anyone that trades with us "saves us from destruction". Turns out I'm saved from certain death when I buy food at the supermarket. Now some idiot I fight will say "Hahaha, if you didn't buy food at that supermarket, you would be dead!" and would start mumbling about how the supermarket supports me and how he would have easily beaten me had the supermarket banned me from buying their food and water, while ignoring the fact he's also buying food and water at the supermarket. Understand how retarded your argument sounds?

Anything the west given us our enemies recieved 4 times the amount from the USSR, and more advanced technology at that. Take for example the night vision technology, strategic Tupelov bombers armed with cruise missiles, T-62s, AKM rifles that the Arabs received, way better than anything we had.

What do you mean "won't reach the point"? We're well past that, it's just that Europe aren't our enemies.
67 and 73 lack tactics, training and coordination? Jordan were British trained, Syrians, Egyptians and others were Soviet trained, expeditionary forces from all other the Muslim world, Cuba, North Korea and the USSR. Hell we even shot down 5 Soviet fighters in Operation Rimon 20, with 0 casualties of our own. They lack in all of those relative to us, relative to you they are the same. Weak.

For the last 20-30 years Israel bombed nuclear reactors, did well over ten thousand sorties against Iran, Syria, Iraq, Gaza, Lebanon, created the best air defenses in the world (Iron Dome, David's Sling, Arrow 3, Iron Beam, Barak 8), created the best spyware and cyber attacks in the world (Pegasus, Stuxnet, allegedly Nitro Zeus plan), created the best APS (Trophy, Iron Fist), best ATGM (Spike family), destabilized every one of its enemies, neutralizing threats without even firing a bullet. Made the Mossad the most feared intelligence agency across the world. Developed an economy stronger than most of the Western world, yes, the same western world you claim we "won't reach their point". Western countries come here to study CQB, combat pilot training, just now military doctors from Germany came here to inspect how we evacuate the wounded on Merkava Mk4s.

We are just better, you try and belittle our enemies and enlarge the support we get. That's kinda pathetic.

That's a stupid scenario. There's a reason countries far apart don't fight wars. Conventionally neither France nor Israel could really hurt one another, France could send its fleet and get sunk, Israel could send its fleet and get sunk, nothing more. France isn't well equipped for power projection, let alone against Israel, a country with larger and more experienced as well as better equipped air force. Fleets would get detected by Ofek satellites, sunk by stealthy F-35s and our 6 Dolphin submarines. Israeli anti-ship missiles are very potent, Blue Spear 5G SSM and Gabriel V, both stealthy missiles, even bought by NATO navies. Saar 5 and Saar 6 are extremely well armed, with very long range AESA radars (bought by India, South Korea, mounted on destroyers and aircraft carriers), Sea version Iron Dome, Gabriel V. Those very modern ships designed for the defense of our coasts and punch far above their weight. If anything Israel has a better chance because French air defenses are rather lacking and Israeli F-35s could refuel and bomb targets, whereas Israel is the most densely protected piece of sky in this world. A true hornets nest.

You're talking about a nuclear exchange? No problem, nuclear armed Dolphin Mk1 and Mk2 submarines, Jericho 3 ICBMs with 11,500km range, MIRV warheads, Jericho 2 MRBMs with a few thousands of kilometers of range.

Again belittling our enemies, ask the Iranians what they're bringing to Syria and what blows up there every week :)

David's Sling, Arrow 2, Arrow 3, Patriot stop such missiles easily. Arrow 3 is an exoatmospheric interceptor with around 3,000 kilometer range, thanks to the Israeli BTH radars in certain countries. And of course our missiles would wipe out the force launching those missiles.

It's okay, their pseudo-5th generation fighter doesn't fear us, they should focus on their economy to be able to afford those. And Israeli F-35s are second to none, besides probably the NGAD. Israeli F-35s are heavily modified by Israel. We are the only country with access to the source code of the F-35.
Besides, Erdogan is a hypocrite, one day he calls us murderers, now he shakes hands with us.

Iran is the one contained, not Israel.

We are selling weapons to KSA, UAE, Bahrain. Their air force commanders come here to study. Besides, they have no industry of their own. The pilots they have are mercenaries. They are not a real threat. They never were either, they never fought Israeli soldiers.

Against its potential enemies? Israel is invincible.

Well, again one arrogant talk. Perhaps instead realizing your true worth from my earlier post you got triggered.

I mentioned 'hypothetical scenario', everyone knows france & israel are not going to war. It was to give example that ones which created you at first place as their proxy will always arm you to the point that you could never become a threat for them. Them and you had history of 1000s of years and not a pleasant one.

Secondly, all countries I mentioned was not necessarily telling you that they are threat to Israel at the moment but was to tell that things are changing. It does not mean that every country now is preparing to go to war with Israel. Don't perceive everything around your mental insecurities. Actually, now Israel and many arab countries are establising trade relations and diplomatic ties, many countries infact has done so. What I was telling was that at the same time, Countries are now more focused on their defense. Your status as solo military power of region is not a permanent thing. Nothing is permanent in this world. You took everything as if I am mentioning every country is becoming strong to become a threat for you LMAO.. No you are not that special that every country is only focused on their defense against you. It was a general talk to tell about your perceptions that you somehow think yourself as some invincible power which obviously you are not. I just dont understand your mentality. Its total delusional thinking that you somehow consider yourself better then others. Are you fed into believing some crap that you are superior ? if that's the case then i can only pity at your IQ because you'd be shocked once you get a reality check

I reiterate with 100% certainty that had Palestinians or Syrians or lebanese. Anyone had got same backing, same aid, same privileges as special kid of European colonial powers then they would have been as good economically / militarily as you are and you 'd be like them as they are now. What else can be more naive and ill logical thinking then assuming yourself as superior. Its only circumstances which helped you post 1948. You and others have same brain, same anatomy. Your successes are not even worth discussing if has to be compared in lens of history. There were far more greator, powerful empires even many exists in your neighborhood. for-example Persian empire but as I said times never remain same. So if you are bloating and feeling proud on bombing weak countries then you must fear that every action has consequences. Maybe not today, could be after 100 years but that's what history does.

Now talking about Mosaad killing people, destabilizing countries is not a moment of proud but a moment of shame. So that's your upbringing that you feel good on destroying other countries. This tactic can only be used by totally sick minded people and can only be used only for short term goals. If you had any sanity, you would have won hearts & minds rather then creating your enemies all over the place. You will have far more security concerns by this approach then had you worked otherwise. A resourceful agency with all the funds, going into weak and poor countries to destabilize them.. wow what a moment of proud... yeah right ? its extremely sick to even imagine what kind of thinking you people have developed.

You only fought with your neighbors. Everyone knows they are not powerful in any way. You have never fought an opponent which can actually give you a reality check. So why this arrogance ? Why so much arrogance in bombing weaker countries every now and then.

You keep begging US and entire world to keep sanctions on Iran .. but why ? Are you so frightened by Iran ? Actually You never wanted level playing field with anyone. Not your neighbors, not Iran, not anyone else. This has become your nature to expect a special treatment. Just imagine, Iran has progressed its UCAVs, ballistic missiles, everything in every possible santions. If you are so macho then try to come in level playing field with others.

@Conqueror

bajwa appeased the US personals to extent that he could expense China relation. bajwa wanted to mend relations with Indian and israel, just to make US happy.

bajwa appeased the US personals to extent that he could expense China relation. bajwa wanted to mend relations with Indian and israel, just to make US happy.

He did these things quite openly.

he does have some valid misgivings bro. give him that.
although I must say, supporting CIA or our Arab "brothers" to cause trouble in Iran is not a good idea as Jundullah has repeatedly bit us on the ***. it is known to moonlight as ethnic Baloch/ Daesh or Jundullah while operating and causing terror on both sides of borders,
but actors like Kulbasham and that Nazar guy did have some passive permission from the Ayatollahs for their operations.
we just need to sit down and be honest with each other that letting other splay against each of us is not a good idea because we will suffer spill over regardless where the chaos is brewed.

now call time out with your friend,. I like you both but I am no fan of sectarian arguments.

Never denying that Kulboshan was operating without the Iranians being aware. Iranian Intelligence is very blended with the affairs and I can hardly imagine Indians operating without them knowing. No fan of the Iranians but I prefer regional stability with the neighbors even if its Afghanistan.

To me, Iranians giving no F to the Indian Ops is a result of Pakistan letting it getting used by foreign agents esp in case of Jundullah and CIA bases in Balochistan. Otherwise they were the same Iranians who tortured an Indian agent in Iran operating against Pakistan during the 90s, throwing the tortured man outside Indian embassy from a car, despite he had diplomatic cover. What I mean is that there's some long list of fukups.

If Saudi Arabia recognizes Israel, then Pakistan should do so as well.
The whole west is on a bund marwao mode (LGBTQ)...should pakistan join them too? What a stupid comment

Support Hizbullah and Hamas. Draw the Israeli forces into Syria for a long term guerilla fight just like Afghanistan.
Israel will never be stupid enough

Back
Top Bottom