What's new

Pak Army wants to accept Israel - and fix resistive Imran Khan

Jews are people of the book and the first people on earth to discover monotheism. They have nothing in common with idolaters and pagans.

These Indians would buddy up with Taliban if it would hurt Pakistan. Pagan Godless serpents.

The Prophet Zoroaster came before that 1,500 years and 5,000 years in total predating Hinduism and even before that ancient Africans where humanity came from worshiped one God who had different names i.e. Mukuru, Waaq etc. These beliefs stretch back tens of thousands of years.
Although even polytheism had monotheistic movements within which blurred the lines.

that looks like a swatsika :undecided:

It is, PS this has nothing to do with nazis, indians have been using swastika as a sacred symbol for Milleniums before hitler was even a piece of dna. From being symbol of peace and prosperity here, how the hell it ended becoming symbol of Nazis i have no clue.

The Prophet Zoroaster came before that 1,500 years and 5,000 years in total predating Hinduism and even before that ancient Africans where humanity came from worshiped one God who had different names i.e. Mukuru, Waaq etc. These beliefs stretch back tens of thousands of years.
Although even polytheism had monotheistic movements within which blurred the lines.

Nothing as organised and with a set of moral codes as Judaism. The root of modern monotheism is Judaism.

The rivalry between Arabs and Jews is a family matter, Pakistan should not be involved. They should rebuild ties as long as there is respect and mutual understanding.

India has been allowed far too much diplomatic and political space to operate. This needs to be narrowed.

That part is certain that Imran Khan is desperate for powers so anything he says should be analyzed with skepticism until evidence is proven with flying colours. We can't blindly believe anyone in politics say in regards to serious accusation that finds lacking of concrete evidences. Imran Khan is known to be emotional fool so the evidences are must.

The issue is not that Israel exists. The issue is a permanent two state solution is being dragged on for decades ; once that is sorted the yes accept Israel.
Agreed, once two state solution is implemented, then accept Israel. Saudi Arabia should do the same as well.

That would never happen
Honestly, why Israel is resistive to 2 state solution?

They are already kind of separate, the Gaza / west bank are most deprived areas. Why not let them be a state of their own all freedom & rights.

Secondly, never say "never". 50 year, 100 years max the balance will restore eventually. Its what always happened in human civilizations. Even the mightiest romans, persians, mongols had their time. You maybe very strong now and your backing as well but times do not stay the same.

Honestly, why Israel is resistive to 2 state solution?

They are already kind of separate, the Gaza / west bank are most deprived areas. Why not let them be a state of their own all freedom & rights.

Secondly, never say "never". 50 year, 100 years max the balance will restore eventually. Its what always happened in human civilizations. Even the mightiest romans, persians, mongols had their time. You maybe very strong now and your backing as well but times do not stay the same.
Israel isn't the one being resistive, I don't get where you guys get that from.

Israel literally offered the 2 state solutions 5 times, 1947, 1993, 2000, 2005, 2020. Arabs rejected the offer every time and started a war/intifada against us, without even a counter offer. In 2000 Sharon offered them the Gaza and 97 percent of the West Bank and they rejected. 2020 Trump peace plan offered them billions of dollars, port access, tunnel between Gaza and the West Bank, industrial areas and autonomy. But of course they would reject it, since it would force them to accept Israel.

They don't want a 2 state solution, they want Israel to be destroyed. But they could live in their delusions as long as they want.

Nothing will be "balanced out", "Palestinians" and their ancestors have always been primitive low IQ losers. That's why they never had an independent country.

There has probably been co-operation in the background between Pakistan and Israel for a long while anyway.

Israel is an Arab-Jewish issue, the Arabs ignore Kashmir so I don't understand why we ruin our ties for something which doesn't involve us. It's sad what is happening to them but we won't be helping them much anyway, so what's the point of virtue signalling?

Of course the general population probably wouldn't agree with this as it's seen as a wider pan-Islamic issue, hence it's unlikely we'll publicly accept them unless similar logic is presented to the nation.

Israel isn't the one being resistive, I don't get where you guys get that from.

Israel literally offered the 2 state solutions 5 times, 1947, 1993, 2000, 2005, 2020. Arabs rejected the offer every time and started a war/intifada against us, without even a counter offer. In 2000 Sharon offered them the Gaza and 97 percent of the West Bank and they rejected. 2020 Trump peace plan offered them billions of dollars, port access, tunnel between Gaza and the West Bank, industrial areas and autonomy. But of course they would reject it, since it would force them to accept Israel.

They don't want a 2 state solution, they want Israel to be destroyed. But they could live in their delusions as long as they want.

Nothing will be "balanced out", "Palestinians" and their ancestors have always been primitive low IQ losers. That's why they never had an independent country.

I knew few times Palestinians showed unnecessary attitude and rejected it. But from your reply. I assumed that Israel is also equally resistive to 2 state solution. or atleast some of hardliners in Israel portrays that entire state of Israel belongs to them and won't accept 2-state solution.

To Palestinians I can only say that Israel is just not going to vanish if they wish like so. So better to go for practical solution. They can build a strong country and match progress many many decades later but this way like a caged city they cannot do anything.

Pak means clean. No clean human being would accept Israel, its the dirty that welcomes more dirt.

I knew few times Palestinians showed unnecessary attitude and rejected it. But from your reply. I assumed that Israel is also equally resistive to 2 state solution. or atleast some of hardliners in Israel portrays that entire state of Israel belongs to them and won't accept 2-state solution.

To Palestinians I can only say that Israel is just not going to vanish if they wish like so. So better to go for practical solution. They can build a strong country and match progress many many decades later but this way like a caged city they cannot do anything.
Dude, it's plain and simple. Israel offered the 2 state solution 5 times, Palestinans rejected all of them, Israel doesn't owe them that solution anymore.

Israel doesn't care about the Islamic world we just want to progress in peace. It's the Islamic world that talks about the destruction of Israel, delusional talks not realising Israel will destroy Islam in return.
And they planned, and Allah planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

There has never been a satisfactory explanation for why Imran Khan was removed from power.

There are many in the Pakistani Army today who would bend over backwards to accept Israel. These guardians of motherland are waiting for the better price to sell their mother. Such people are not soldiers of Pakistan. They may be wearing uniforms but they are wolfs in sheep skin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom