What's new

Reason why remittance not coming in pakistan as before.

PTI FANs think that overseas Pakistanis will stop visiting and sending their money to their families because imran is no longer PM. and will stop buying properties and cancel all their businesses even if it causes a loss to them because that's what PTI wants.

self delusion has no limit.

People will still send remittances but they may not send through legal system.

Any person who cares about their hard earn money will never invest in a losing business. Individuals and companies won’t invest in Pakistan because of political uncertainty and economic crises.

In the NSC meeting, Dar and Shahbaz sharif, Bilawal zardari, the people who were responsible for money laundering and the flow of dollars out of Pakistan was giving ideas to the Mil establishment on how to stop outflow of dollars and bring in the foreign exchange.

How's that.

Last edited:
I bought a Plot in Gwadar during OK eta as I thought Gwadar will be a big city soon.
Now all the monkey business in government and Baloch protests in Gwadar made me wary and I am selling it at a loss. But happy because I don't want to lose all my money.

Only people who made money with Gwadar plots so far are army Generals

Ex Pats have lost trust in the government. Everyone now realizes who truly runs the country and how quickly they can pull the rug from under our feet.

In the NSC meeting, Dar and Shahbaz sharif, Bilawal zardari, the people who were responsible for money laundering and the flow of dollars out of Pakistan was giving ideas to the Mil establishment how to stop outflow of dollars and bring in the foreign exchange.

How's that.
Dar in the presence of Bajwa and Bajwa’s FIL took bait in a religious place.

And Dar promised that he will retire from all haramkhoris, all the while he was faking his back pain while absconding to UK.

Duffer no?

PTI FANs think that overseas Pakistanis will stop visiting and sending their money to their families because imran is no longer PM. and will stop buying properties and cancel all their businesses even if it causes a loss to them because that's what PTI wants.

People will still send money to family members to pay for essentials, but money people were sending for investment has stopped. Who builds a factory when electricity is in short supply? Businesses aren't able to export their goods on time, who buys plots of land without knowing the have any protection? See the example below.

I bought a Plot in Gwadar during OK eta as I thought Gwadar will be a big city soon.
Now all the monkey business in government and Baloch protests in Gwadar made me wary and I am selling it at a loss. But happy because I don't want to lose all my money.

Lot of people from AJK/Potwari region who are in the UK consider Gwadar an attractive investment, but people don't invest even in plots because we don't know anyone there. PTI govt created a sense of confidence/accountability - even if it was on paper, which helped investors. Under the current govt people wouldn't dare.

There are two reasons for remittances decreasing. Some people have stopped investing and taken money out of the accounts they opened. A larger portion is probably due to inflation itself. People who were sending money have less of it, given cost of living increases everywhere.

Wrong. Overseas Pakistanis don't feel confident investing in a country that is led by corrupt politicians.

Sir have a look at the numbers, and then revisit the thread lol

The current remittance figures tell a story. All you need is eyes.

I am an overseas Pakistani, and yes I am not Investigating in Pakistan because I have no confidence in the stability of the country because of the corrupt imported government.

Dar in the presence of Bajwa and Bajwa’s FIL took bait in a religious place.

And Dar promised that he will retire from all haramkhoris, all the while he was faking his back pain while absconding to UK.

Duffer no?

Just as Nawaz Sharif while sitting in the Masjid e Nabawi said that he did not signed a 10 year exile deed with Musharraf and there is no NRO.

In Masjid or a religious place crooks will be crooks. Dar got dry cleaned and got the property back in Pak, and the 50 crore confiscated by the govt. earlier, can't believe the Estab. thought that Dar will improve the economy.

Just as they thought Shahbaz S will put the country back on track. Clowns have high regard for the jokers.

Just as Nawaz Sharif while sitting in the Masjid e Nabawi said that he did not signed a 10 year exile deed with Musharraf and there is no NRO.

In Masjid or a religious place crooks will be crooks. Dar got dry cleaned and got the property back in Pak, and the 50 crore confiscated by the govt. earlier, can't believe the Estab. thought that Dar will improve the economy.

Just as they thought Shahbaz S will put the country back on track. Clowns have high regard for the jokers.

There is a reason why the constitution is there to define each institution’s role and limits.

But this is Pakistan.

Gwadar is another Karachi in the making. No zoning laws. No planning. Right by the sea but no drinking water.

Blog-Body-02-2-1024x640.jpg

marine-drive-gwadar-city-arabian-260nw-2177430735.jpg

At this point one can't help but remember Zelensky

maxresdefault.jpg

It is exactly the story of Pakistan in a nutshell.

There is a reason why the constitution is there to define each institution’s role and limits.

But this is Pakistan.

They, the Estab. considers themselves as Supra constitution. Just check how many times the Fauj have breached the constitution and installed Martial Law and overthrowed govts. through pliable judiciary.

As said nations under Ghulami don't talk about constitution, human rights, justice and pride, they are coerced into talking about Military, thana and patwari culture, wars and daily survival.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom