Reasons for you to congratulate me!

1. Me Too.
2. Dropped out from the same College you are studying . :hang2:
3. Got the licence 15 years bacK !.

Yup Skull and Bones can dance for me noW!:meeting:

dancing_skeleton_bones_hg_clr-1.gif

Ab khush? :kiss3:

I know, being awesome is my everyday job. :D

You know, PDF is also responsible for the rape of my facebook account! Earlier my account was filled with normal stuffs like friendship posters,flirty messages!
Now my facebook profile picture is of the LCA Tejas! My wall and photo section is full of guns,aircrafts and explosives! No one ever sends me a request these days! Not even from farmville!

I know, being awesome is my everyday job. :D

Between,you are just skull and bones,how much awesome can you be?:rofl:

Congrats mate. pdf is addictive and dangerous. After july,my boss has started to give me strange look whenever he notices me typing and reading my mobile.

Congrats mate. pdf is addictive and dangerous. After july,my boss has started to give me strange look whenever he notices me typing and reading my mobile.

Tell him you are working for Raw/isi/cia/mossad!

You know, PDF is also responsible for the rape of my facebook account! Earlier my account was filled with normal stuffs like friendship posters,flirty messages!
Now my facebook profile picture is of the LCA Tejas! My wall and photo section is full of guns,aircrafts and explosives! No one ever sends me a request these days! Not even from farmville!

Suffering from Bane fever, this character got over my imagination, earlier it was Joker.
Tom-Hardy-Bane-Mask-Venom_normal.jpg

My facebook cover photo is

Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-Rise-Graffiti-Poster.jpeg

Between,you are just skull and bones,how much awesome can you be?:rofl:

As far as your imagination can stretch. :D

Congratulations mate! Keep up the good work.

I have made a few achievements recently and i feel like sharing it with you guys!
1. I crossed 3000 posts in PDF!
2. I passed my first year B.E Mech. with 8.8 Grade points. Now in second year!
3.Got my driving license! Even though i used drive and ride,now i can officially do it!

Congrats macha :tup: Btw, College etha ??

Suffering from Bane fever, this character got over my imagination, earlier it was Joker.
Tom-Hardy-Bane-Mask-Venom_normal.jpg

My facebook cover photo is

Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane-Rise-Graffiti-Poster.jpeg

As far as your imagination can stretch. :D

Yours is pretty normal! Whenever i put up pic of tejas people ask questions like "is it a jet","why doesn't it produce white smoke" etc

Congratulations mate! Keep up the good work.

Thanks emmie

Congrats macha :tup: Btw, College etha ??

Thanks bro! Between i can't understand your language:D:

Congrats man.

Growing up in being a man is the best of all life stages :enjoy:

I have made a few achievements recently and i feel like sharing it with you guys!
Got my driving license! Even though i used drive and ride,now i can officially do it!
WTF? :woot: So you've been driving around without a valid driving license? Jeeez! You my friend are a law breaker! You'll make a dandy politician instead of an engineer!

Ok, just joking! Congrats on your achievements especially on reaching 3000 posts on PDF....And you still had the time to study for your exams! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom