What's new

Religious Census 2011 sucks: Hindu population may even now be overstated

Such a high Muslim population that only 22/543 M.P elected in parliament a historic low.

There is nothing like Indian muslim. I am from Lucknow but I don't believe in a united India. Both parents born there. We acknowledge that we made pakistan and 75% at least of all muslims in the sub continent voted for Jinnahs Pakistan and the division of India.
But not voted in 71. And they are happy now.

Is the official state wise religious demographic data released yet? I don't see any link anywhere in the blogpost nor in the Indian Express page which it quotes? Is there any actual official data or is this just another bull.

Some enterprising soul has updated Wikipedia with this latest 'data' with a link pointing to official census data from 2001 :rolleyes1:.

And because of people like these political parties like SP in UP can win elections based on topics like favoritism towards a religion instead of real topics like development and economy.
(Dont even think about comparing this with BJP and Modi as he only got elected because of his promises of change from a slow moving, corrupt government to a much proactive, development oriented government)

Muslim vote got split. Not rocket science.

Muslims will never practise family planning. Mark my words.
Religious voting isn't a good thing and you shouldn't vouch for it
If all Hindus start voting with same mentality you will always see BJP in the centre

since when does Muslims started voting for development.
Well some do
Everyone isn't like mujhaihind

And in my state.....congress is totally decimated even though we have a small Muslim population
People believe more in the CM than any Muslim politician

since when does Muslims started voting for development.
There is a huge difference between educated muslims, who vote for what makes sense and uneducated muslims who live and breed like they just care about the number of voters they can produce

Well some do
Everyone isn't like mujhaihind

And in my state.....congress is totally decimated even though we have a small Muslim population
People believe more in the CM than any Muslim politician
well in my state out of two candidates if one happens to be a GOAT and other is Hindu molslems would vote for a Goat and even campaign for it.

But i make an exception for shiyas

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom