What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

why doesn't pakistan nuke the buddhists in myanmar ? They can launch theur shupah dupah missile right ? Or they are for display and garnering islamic funding from sauds ? :cheesy:

@sexy gun not everyone is as blood thirsty and irresponsible as you :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
What you said is absolutely true, but only in an ideal world, not in this world. If those were some kafirs getting killed Muslims wouldn't give two hoots about it. It works both ways.

not muslim ... so called muslim

If it's not about religion then why don't you ask us to we intervene in the countries that are suffering the most? Like Somalia?

You only ask us when it comes to some riots in Burma.

Even "IF" we were an interventionist country, I still wouldn't want us to intervene in Burma. There are plenty of other places in the world that have bigger problems.

If it truly is about "humanity first" then people would be more worried about Somalia than Burma. Since their suffering is far worse.

Somalia ? do you know a big regiment of Bangladesh army is there under UN ?

Speaking of the UN..has anybody brought this matter up at the UN. With all the money the UN pays Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi soldiers to be their patrol boys, I'm certain those armies would jump to a UN invite to go into Burma :D

We neither claimed to be super power nor does we have any aspiration to do so and Indian interests comes first which is well served by the current regime.
@harpoon Awesome other apes ho claim India as super power please listen to this post! thank you very much! :D

So you can send regiments across the world but you can't send them next door?

Let's see you do something about it, put your money where your mouth is.

We are non-interventionist. We won't intervene in Burma or Somalia, or any other place.

And frankly, if it is Buddhists vs. Muslims then you don't want to know where my sympathies lie.

Speaking of the UN..has anybody brought this matter up at the UN. With all the money the UN pays Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi soldiers to be their patrol boys, I'm certain those armies would jump to a UN invite to go into Burma :D

we all should bring this issue to UN.

@harpoon Awesome other apes ho claim India as super power please listen to this post! thank you very much! :D

Why do you derail a serious topic about the slaughter of innocent people in Burma with discussions on whether India is a super power or not. And you bemoaned the fact earlier that nobody cares about the plight of "these Muslims"

We are non-interventionist. We won't intervene in Burma or Somalia, or any other place.

And frankly, if it is Buddhists vs. Muslims then you don't want to know where my sympathies lie.

you have veto power , ask UN to do something, you have more power in UN than us, approve it , we will send

Ahh so that Buddha statue in your house is not really for decorative or ornamental purposes as you earlier claimed in another thread :D

you have veto power , ask UN to do something, you have more power in UN than us, approve it , we will send

We have veto power to secure our own interests.

And nobody needs UN approval to send troops. When America invaded Iraq, or Russia invaded Georgia, there was never any UN approval.

We have veto power to secure our own interests.

And nobody needs UN approval to send troops. When America invaded Iraq, or Russia invaded Georgia, there was never any UN approval.

I did not know that we are powerful like America , russia :undecided:

and you fool, your long term interest in it too, if some how muslim extremist rise in our region that can harm china, you will start crying, so before too late do something

Let me help you with the answer there since it is rather obvious. Let's start with South Asia. China, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh notably cannot seem to agree on anything. For starters there is yet to come a formidable bloc in Sth Asia. Even developing African countries managed to create formidable blocs to serve the interests of their regions. The European nations are by and large masters of creating formidable blocs which includes the USA and Turkey to secure the bloc's interests. Russia has its own bloc in Eastern Europe. South America has created their blocs which includes Cuba. Come back to Sth Asia and the only pragmatic nation is China which is starting to create a common economic sphere. India and Pakistan as neighbors can't even agree on an economic bloc let alone a political bloc. Bangladesh is the filling in the sandwich which gets yanked inbetween India and Pakistan. The situation in Burma is bad. Sth Asia is impotent to act since they are divided. The rest of the world is too busy tending to their own backyards to bother about a few hundred Muslims getting massacred regularly in some far off place unimportant to them. Hopefully Sth Asians will realise the importance of political and economic co-operation. In my view a genocide is starting to happen and India and its neighbors are each pointing to the other and saying "you do something about it." Someday, the dark skinned people of South Asia could rise up and start slaughtering the fair skinned people there or the tall people may start slaughtering the short people and you will still be asking the same question whilst the answer remains obvious

too many blocs :unsure:

What you said is absolutely true, but only in an ideal world, not in this world. If those were some kafirs getting killed Muslims wouldn't give two hoots about it. It works both ways.

@jaunty that film plays in your mind only!

Veto is used to stop UN from embarking on something, not on instigating something, you sounds very desperate.

None can help the Rohingyas as long as Dhaka has a govt whose policies are decided in Delhi. Even the Mujahids cannot operate with a BD govt that is hostile.

Back
Top Bottom