What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

What?

You know Muslim extremists are already committing terrorist attacks against us in Xinjiang, right?

This was happening long before the Burma riots.

They already hate us for being "kaffirs". This has been happening all over the world already, why would the extremists/terrorists spare us?

Do you actually expect me to sympathize with them when they do the same to other countries?

are those Burmese Muslim ?

We are no supapowa, but we do what we can do for the service of The Ummah (or whatever is left of it) and the world.

What does the "Ummah" have to do with us?

You know we are Atheists/Buddhists right?

If China doesn't make a name for itself, it'll never match the United States in power. Interference is necessary to take that power.

I don't want us to become like the USA.

We are strictly non-interventionist. And it needs to stay that way.

Another thing, those Islamist mercenaries can be real nasty if they ever pop their heads somewhere. They fight dirty and never fight fair. Yes, once they are done with the West, they'll turn their attention to China.

Those Islamic extremists have already been carrying out terrorist attacks against us for decades now.

In fact, if you check the Global Terror Index, China has been hit more often by Islamic extremists than America has.

A baniya fell off a building from the 6th story.

He saw his wife while falling in his apt. He noticed she was cooking and yelled, Don't make chapati for me, before plummeting to his death.

We all know how you baniyas are.

And finally blessed comprehension. Spot on sir spot on.

@PlanetWarrior I did not derail...It was an honest question which arose because I have seen more than 2 threads where India has been proclaimed as super power or NEXT SUPER POWER or SUPER POWER IN THE BECOMING or something along those lines...So, I was questioning THAT super power why it hadnt acted!

EVEN IF we were the next super power in line why should we do anything? The keyword here being "EVEN IF". No one's helped our people through famine or war..why should we, kaffirs, help the faithful of some other nation? Where is the profit in that..will the mard-e-momin freedom fighters stop killing our people if we did that? I think not.

We have been over this, all countries claim to act on Humanitarian grounds..but in reality they only act on their own interests. IT IS NOT IN OUR INTERESTS TO PRESSURIZE THE BURMESE GOVERNMENT. How difficult is that for people to comprehend? We gain nothing from it and so we won't even try to do it. Others are welcome to try. After all since all of you claim that Pakistan is a strong nation..let the Islamic nation of Pakistan do the needful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Indians should not question the killing of minorities in other countries! Fair?

Why shouldn't Indians protest the killings of minorities elsewhere ? We have a sizeable minority Muslim population in India. If Muslims are being killed in Burma then it affects the sentiments of our fellow Indians religiously. It also affects the sentiments of Indians generally. It is a human rights issue and not a Muslim issue as I have been pointing out continously. It is only when Muslims jump up and start screaming "look at how they are killing our fellow Muslims" that plenty of people say "ohh Muslim. Ok they caused enough crap in our country so they must have started this nonsense." Look at this and other threads on the Burma issue which proves my point. I nonetheless believe that when there is slaugter against innocent civilians then the world owes it to humanity to intervene, irrespective of race, creed or religion of the victim. That is also the average Indian viewpoint

@Hellraiser007 well since America is self appointed police in Muslim situation, where is America now?! or UN? Just curious how fast they react to "liberating OIL RICH countries" but dont even see this 1!

Leave about USA, what about American stooges the Taliban and other anti India Islamic groups inside Pakistan??

Did they uttered any word??

If it was India then surely these rats would issue threats and do some shameful and cowardly terror attacks in the name of Islam.

USA is an opportunist and they are always anti Islam, The same guys who fought crusades in medieval ages are new age western neocons. They all want to see the diminishing of Islam.

It is only when Muslims jump up and start screaming "look at how they are killing our fellow Muslims" that plenty of people say "ohh Muslim. Ok they caused enough crap in our country so they must have started this nonsense." Look at this and other threads on the Burma issue which proves my point. I nonetheless believe that when there is slaugter against innocent civilians then the world owes it to humanity to intervene, irrespective of race, creed or religion of the victim. That is also the average Indian viewpoint

Did you even read what you wrote? :unsure:

It is only when Muslims jump up and start screaming "look at how they are killing our fellow Muslims" that plenty of people say "ohh Muslim. Ok they caused enough crap in our country so they must have started this nonsense." Look at this and other threads on the Burma issue which proves my point. I nonetheless believe that when there is slaugter against innocent civilians then the world owes it to humanity to intervene, irrespective of race, creed or religion of the victim. That is also the average Indian viewpoint

You just admitted to high levels of intolerance, racism and oppression followed by a line about humanity! Hence, where is humanity right now? India being much closer to Myanmar and Burma just did this:

see20hear20speak.jpg

so you do not want to take proactive measurement before someone gets killed ?

The point I was making is that the world wouldn't regard these Buddhists as terrorists (in response to Talon's question) until they go and blow up a building or hurl bombs in a foreign country. Reality is that the world isn't interested in Pakistan' TTP or India's Naxals. Let the TTP or Naxals go blow up a building in Iraq for example and the world will come down hard on them. Make no mistake about it, I personally condemn this slaughter in Burma

Leave about USA, what about American stooges the Taliban and other anti India Islamic groups inside Pakistan??

Did they uttered any word??

If it was India then surely these rats would issue threats and do some shameful and cowardly terror attacks in the name of Islam.

USA is an opportunist and they are always anti Islam, The same guys who fought crusades in medieval ages are new age western neocons. They all want to see the diminishing of Islam.
@Hellraiser007 Leave USA? why they are the ones who built the fundamental capital investors of these TALIBAN AND ISLAMIC GROUPS you want to throw the blame on!

Why shouldn't Indians protest the killings of minorities elsewhere ? We have a sizeable minority Muslim population in India. If Muslims are being killed in Burma then it affects the sentiments of our fellow Indians religiously. It also affects the sentiments of Indians generally. It is a human rights issue and not a Muslim issue as I have been pointing out continously. It is only when Muslims jump up and start screaming "look at how they are killing our fellow Muslims" that plenty of people say "ohh Muslim. Ok they caused enough crap in our country so they must have started this nonsense." Look at this and other threads on the Burma issue which proves my point. I nonetheless believe that when there is slaugter against innocent civilians then the world owes it to humanity to intervene, irrespective of race, creed or religion of the victim. That is also the average Indian viewpoint

This is not the "state" slaughtering anybody though.

These are ethnic and religious riots, same as what happened in Gujarat, same as what happened in Xinjiang.

From what you are saying, the world should have "intervened" in both those cases as well?

@Hellraiser007 Like Indians see Arabs settled in Sub continent as outsiders/invaders they use the same logic for every country...then American Indians should see the whites as foreign? Same goes for Aborigines and Africans in S.Africa, right?

We don't see Islamic guys as Arabs settled in Sub continent, The Islamic guys in Subcontinent are mostly converts and some are mixed breed.

Arabs never conquered India, Mohammed-Bin-Qasim lost in battle of Rajasthan and from there they went back and never returned.

Turks are the ones who conquered India and they mostly look like Mongoloids from central Asia.

Even these Turkic decedents are very less and minute, You can safely say Islamic guys are converts and are native to India.

But the administrative skills, invading nature , the attitude of Turks is no where seen in the present day decendents of the converts, those guys who ruled India are different.

Majority in India oppose the Arabic Desert culture ,their Islamic intolerance and double standards of religion. Why should we living in green Lands with plenty of water live like desert people eating dates.

This is not the "state" slaughtering anybody though.

These are ethnic and religious riots, same as what happened in Gujarat, same as what happened in Xinjiang.

From what you are saying, the world should have "intervened" in both those cases as well?

Unlike in Gujarat and Xinjiang, the authorities in Burma seem to sit back and do nothing about the situation. In India and China the situation may have spiralled but the authorities did step in and act. In Burma there seems to be little or no effort on the part of the authorities (from reports)

@Hellraiser007 Leave USA? why they are the ones who built the fundamental capital investors of these TALIBAN AND ISLAMIC GROUPS you want to throw the blame on!

Since USA is the main reason behind WOT and this war is mainly on the religion Islam.USA is an opponent why would they support Islam here??

Have you seen USA supporting Palestinian cause??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom