What's new

Remembering Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Yes, and Hitler also did wonders for Germans at first also, then his true nature came forward....... Gandhi is a man in reverse, nothing else...........

The mere fact that you acknowledge the fact that he does not see other human beings as his equals in itself shows what kind of person he was and what you are today........

He never has seen Muslims as equal, the very reason why Pakistan was created in the first place (different argument for a different thread) nonetheless, the fact that he calls black people one step above monkeys and refused to live next to a black man shows this mans character....... polishing him with gloss doesn't and hasn't taken away his past. Many a people I have met and when explained about his past abhor him for it and why shouldn't they, with views no different then Nazis, KKK, Combat 18, etc etc etc

Pray tell where did you learn your history from ?? I am based in South Africa and in Botswana and I can assure you that your imaginary history is way off the facts. The Gandhi established settlement in Phoenix, Durban, South Africa was a settlement established by him where an integrated Black and Indian community lived. I have been to the settlement on a few occassions and included at that settlement is a plaque from Nelson Mandela with the following words inscribed "To a man of honour and courage who led all oppressed South Africans in their struggle, we salute you." I don't believe that Mandela can be labelled a liar (unless off course you google some fake memoirs of his). Gandhi is a celebrated icon in Southern Africa. Streets are named after him. Government buildings are named after him. Southern Africa are Black nations. Unlikely that they will name any streets after Hitler or Mussolini so there goes your argument all debunked.

PS. I personally don't like Gandhi but for factual reasons and not for fairytale stories of the ilk that you post

mahatma_gandhi_statue_pti.jpg

Shimla: Miscreants on Tuesday desecrated a statue of Mahatma Gandhi at the Ridge in Shimla on his birth anniversary. A garland made of empty bottles was found around the neck of the statue, Shimla SP Chander Shekhar Pandit said.
A case under Section 295A (insult to religious feelings) has been filed based on the complaint by Deputy Commissioner Arun Kumar, he said.
"It is a serious matter and we have started probe and the culprits would be brought to the book," Pandit said.

HP: Mahatma Gandhi statue desecrated in Shimla on his birth anniversary - India - Himachal Pradesh - ibnlive

^this must have made quite a few people very happy on this forum.

Contrary to what you may believe, i find this behaviour by the Indians quite appalling.

Whatever the secrets of his personal life, he was a man of peace.

F*&% OFF!
Bloody sang parivar, british boot licker. Look at what your ideological cousins in our west have "achived".
Two parties opposed non cooperation and supported partition, and now they are dying by the hands of 'Western agents' not knowing who founded their country. Your dick swinging facist bullsh*t isnt impressing anyone.

Muslim cancer?? how many muslims do you even know on a personal level? None i bet. I grew up with muslims and they are better persons and more patriotic that any rss chadiwala.

I know many they are cancer.

btw there is nothing like sangh pariwar if you are talking about rss i would like to know same thing from you .........How many swyam sevak you know personally?

Contrary to what you may believe, i find this behaviour by the Indians quite appalling.

There are few people like MK Gandhi who can unite a nation, without touching a gun.

Mao and Hitler stand in the same group ..... MK Gandhi in the opposite group.

Jinnah can't really be clubbed with Mao or Hitler, but we was surely misguided - seeing a the state of Pakistan today, he would be repenting what he did.

The Indian Civilisation is build on religious tolerance and personal freedom. The reason why extremism (a la Hitler or Mao) never manages to succeed in India.

mahatma_gandhi_statue_pti.jpg

Shimla: Miscreants on Tuesday desecrated a statue of Mahatma Gandhi at the Ridge in Shimla on his birth anniversary. A garland made of empty bottles was found around the neck of the statue, Shimla SP Chander Shekhar Pandit said.
A case under Section 295A (insult to religious feelings) has been filed based on the complaint by Deputy Commissioner Arun Kumar, he said.
"It is a serious matter and we have started probe and the culprits would be brought to the book," Pandit said.

HP: Mahatma Gandhi statue desecrated in Shimla on his birth anniversary - India - Himachal Pradesh - ibnlive

If this incident happened to anything related to Islam then the world would have witnessed violent protests and killings.

Windjammer you live in the past i.e 1965 war and that too you will remember battles in which pakistan won :azn:(i doubt your claims though).

What sort of violent things Gandhiji did or asked to do when India is in danger?
Did he said that every one should be armed and die for India,if India and its beliefs are insulted?

If you know better than us you can elaborate and guide us in right path :sniper:

WE don't care what Gandhi did in his bedroom . At least he did not screw a preteen.

Provided nothing was happening with his "experiments" involving sleeping with teens/pre-teens on either side. This guy was a sex maniac, a pervert. That's why the British could use him as suiting them.

If this incident happened to anything related to Islam then the world would have witnessed violent protests and killings.

Well it didn't happen to anything related with Islam or for that matter Hinduism.....did it. what's your point or do you have a point. :cheesy:

Windjammer you live in the past i.e 1965 war and that too you will remember battles in which pakistan won :azn:(i doubt your claims though).

What sort of violent things Gandhiji did or asked to do when India is in danger?
Did he said that every one should be armed and die for India,if India and its beliefs are insulted?

If you know better than us you can elaborate and guide us in right path :sniper:

More nonsensical banter without even understanding jack.....where did i say he prescribed any violence, have you suffered a brain storm or something. :lol:

Provided nothing was happening with his "experiments" involving sleeping with teens/pre-teens on either side. This guy was a sex maniac, a pervert. That's why the British could use him as suiting them.

Every degerate on the forum wants to show his relevance by talking trash about a peaceful yet candid and very brave man like Gandhi. He did not care what little brainwashed hateful minds like the one above had to say and continued openly on his path of self discovery and always fought for all people, including Muslims, particularly Bengali Muslims, the degenerate above being one of them.

Well it didn't happen to anything related with Islam or for that matter Hinduism.....did it. what's your point or do you have a point. :cheesy:

More nonsensical banter without even understanding jack.....where did i say he prescribed any violence, have you suffered a brain storm or something. :lol:

Previous post:contrary to what you may believe, i find this behaviour by the Indians quite appalling.

Whatever the secrets of his personal life, he was a man of peace

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...handas-karamchand-gandhi-6.html#ixzz28EZg1rRd

Oh you forgot your post :wave:

read that and check my answer then you will understand my post, then we can discuss :P

How exactly was Gandhi was "sex maniac, a pervert"? Did he perhaps molest somebody in your family that you have a first hand account of his alleged sexual antics? History records that he was celibate in the latter years of his life. Perhaps somebody in your family provided you a first hand account disputing that? Please share with us that account which disputes history

How exactly did the British "use him as suiting them"? Again, you go against the recordings of history. The Brit administration in South Africa found him to be quite a pain in the rear. He constantly got world focus on them and in an endeavour to stop the negative publicity, they offered to get rid of the pass laws applicable to Indian South Africans and to grant them permanent residence, conditional that he shipped back to India. He offcourse accepted since his mission would have been accomplished.

In India, history records a differing account from your narration. Losing a rich colony like India (then combined Pakistan, India and your Bangladesh) certainly couldn't have suited the Brits ? Then again, perhaps in Bangladesh like in Pakistan, history lessons differ from that which is taught in the rest of the world? Or perhaps it's just the maddressa history education there which is distorted? Please educate us oh enlightened one from Bangladesh.

Oh you forgot your post :wave:

read that and check my answer then you will understand my post, then we can discuss :P

Let me spoon feed you on the highlighted part.....i find the behaviour (desecrating his statue) by the Indians quite appalling..... do you get the drift..... hell foot print of the very beast one may detest. :rolleyes:

Let me spoon feed you on the highlighted part.....i find the behaviour (desecrating his statue) by the Indians quite appalling..... do you get the drift..... hell foot print of the very beast one may detest. :rolleyes:

Do you know Indians did that even before an initial investigation :woot:
On the contrary you are celebrating this event as if Indians did that :sniper:

Regarding the secrets of his personal life if you have any thing to discuss which we don't know you can enlighten and guide us towards peace :lol:

Back
Top Bottom