What's new

Remembering Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

No a criminal killed gandhi, not a hindu. Lets not get into religions of murderers; It is futile to try and comprehend Gandhi's visions of a free India, when every aspect of history is seen through a religious prism.
Why not..if a terrorist can be muslim then why cant the killer of a gandhi be addressed by his religion.when reason behind his motive to commit crime was the hindu religion.Why this clamoring to dis-associate nathuram godse from his religion when hindus find that shoe is on the other foot.

Self-crictic....how about a terrorist say opps i did mistake blowing up...will that self critisim of his will spare him getting sentenced in the court.

Ghandhi ji had the blood of millions on his hands who got killed during partition.

Wasn't it the beloved AIML that pushed for partition of India for conditions not met by cabinet mission plan. Jinnah's dream of loose sovereign state and dream of political representation of minorities(especially muslims); and look at the state of jinnah's state. His plans, his visions; all thrown in the trash since his demise; and no one has ever cared to resurrect it. talking about blood of millions, It is well known whose hands were soaked in it.

Did jinnah even care to appeal to his camp for peace; barely; instead sent tribes to annex disputed territories. Bravo.

Sure Aung San Suu Kyi was inspired by Gandhi ji and is called his child thats why she kept quite on recent Rohingya massacre in burma as Gandhi kept quite on malabar massacre of hindus..Quite a good student of gandhi ji she is i must say................:rolleyes:

haahah like she herself ordered the massacre. But I know one direct ordered massacre " Direct action day " what would you call the one who order that :D

You talk too much without understanding and hate. Not going to produce anything.

Gandhiji was a human. So he had made many mistakes. No doubt. I definatly don't like Gandhiji and some of his decisions. But still that was the MAN who lead the INDEPENDANCE movement and lead us ( and Unfortunatly you ) to freedom.
Gandhi wasn't opportunist. Opportunist is someone use the situation for his sole benefit.

On other hand Mr. Jinha when saw that he won't be getting any role in INC suddenly realise he was Muslim and should join ML :P that's called opportunities.
He ordered to kill when he wasn't able to convince Brits about his goal.

You Pakistani people should always thank Gandhi that he approves the partition. Should strange isn't it ??? Let me explain to you.
C. Attaly decleare that Brits will leave India before Aug 1948 with or without any settlement on partition. If Gandhi like Jinha would have been apportunitist , then it was just matter of time to wait. As Brits would have left the power to existing Assembly which was lead by Nehru and ML wasn't the part of it. And with the bad luck of India Gandhi supported Nehru over Patel for PM against cabinates decision.
Brits gone and Patel as a PM then ... You know.

If someone in congress have ordered DIRECT ACTION DAY then I think you understand what would have happen

I know it will be hard for you to belive an Indian :P so try reading the book " My Brother " written by Jinhas sister. And don't forget to read how Jinha die or left to die on road side

No a criminal killed gandhi, not a hindu. Lets not get into religions of murderers; It is futile to try and comprehend Gandhi's visions of a free India, when every aspect of history is seen through a religious prism.
Hindu muslim to woh lekar hi ayegi....kuch bhi kar lo tum....:rofl:

Why not..if a terrorist can be muslim then why cant the killer of a gandhi be addressed by his religion.when reason behind his motive to commit crime was the hindu religion.Why this clamoring to dis-associate nathuram godse from his religion when hindus find that shoe is on the other foot.

There is a difference; No hindu endorsed him; Congress still came into power; Hindus did not name their offsprings "nathuram" (like certain people named their kids saddam and osama).
Hindus never endorsed godse and no one ever will. Simple.

Gandhi was the greatest leader on the face of this planet; just because his legacy is unbeatable; all kind of crap about his personal life is thrown around.

Self-crictic....how about a terrorist say opps i did mistake blowing up...will that self critisim of his will spare him getting sentenced in the court.

Ghandhi ji had the blood of millions on his hands who got killed during partition.

I was referring to the accounts of his early life both political and personal in the Experiment Of Truth. He might have refrained from doing some mistakes which he was not supposed to do and he sat idle many times when the situation needed him most. But entirely blaming him for the loss of million lives during partition will be a mistake.

Wasn't it the beloved AIML that pushed for partition of India for conditions not met by cabinet mission plan. Jinnah's dream of loose sovereign state and dream of political representation of minorities(especially muslims); and look at the state of jinnah's state. His plans, his visions; all thrown in the trash since his demise; and no one has ever cared to resurrect it. talking about blood of millions, It is well known whose hands were soaked in it.
Jinnah right through the smoke screens of opportunism of top INC leadership and Gandhi from khilafat movement on wards just like Netaji saw it and they both parted ways with INC.Muslims in subcontinent should hve had their own representation.biggest mistake muslims did was to trust INC.thx that INC got wiped out from most populous stse of india as muslims are seeing the dualitiy of character of INC.State of india is not better either.

Did jinnah even care to appeal to his camp for peace; barely; instead sent tribes to annex disputed territories. Bravo.
Jinnah was not dual faced like INC leaders to first cause the violence on victims of partition and then go to their camps to shed crocodile's tears.Infact this tradition of Gandhi INC leaders still carries on.Jinnah believed in doing the actual work for victims rather than shedding crocodile's tears for the victims

There is a difference; No hindu endorsed him; Congress still came into power; Hindus did not name their offsprings "nathuram" (like certain people named their kids saddam and osama).

Gandhi was the greatest leader on the face of this planet; just because his legacy is unbeatable; all kind of crap about his personal life is thrown around.

Seriously man, what kind of drugs are you on?

Why are you comparing your trash with other peoples?
You sound like a 5 year old who got caught and his excuse is "But Other people were doing worse than me"

And who are these people who are naming their Kids after Sadam and Osama?
It's easy to run your mouth but now it's time to provide evidence. Put up or shut up.

And yeah Ghandi was a great leader....except for the part where he started sleeping naked with teenage girls....or the part where he refused his wife medicine when she was sick, so she died. But later when he got sick, he ran to the doctor for medicine.
Takes a big man to let his wife die for his "convictions" but as soon as his @ss is on the line then he has no problems letting them go.

Honestly I don't even care about this topic that much. But if Internet Hindus are going to sit here and insult Muslims and Mohammad Ali Jinnah then they leave me no choice but to drop some truth on their hypocritical @sses.

Are sure about that ?Coz here on pdf itself pakistanis saw indians idolizing godse while posting his moive clips from youtube his speech he gave in courts etc .

Btw is Lt.col. purohit a hindu terrorist or a slave army terrorist?

Jinnah right through the smoke screens of opportunism of top INC leadership and Gandhi from khilafat movement on wards just like Netaji saw it and they both parted ways with INC.Muslims in subcontinent should hve had their own representation.biggest mistake muslims did was to trust INC.thx that INC got wiped out from most populous stse of india as muslims are seeing the dualitiy of character of INC.State of india is not better either.

Jinnah was not dual faced like INC leaders to first cause the violence on victims of partition and then go to their camps to shed crocodile's tears.Infact this tradition of Gandhi INC leaders still carries on.Jinnah believed in doing the actual work for victims rather than shedding crocodile's tears for the victims

Please go and learn your history. netaji's frustration with INC were ideological; Jinnahs cabinet mission plan was a hokum to ensure AIML's cronies will always remain power broker; that was unacceptable in the democratic setup.

INC followers gave their lives for Independence; whereas AIML and it's leadership were nothing but sat like vultures to forward their own hateful, shameless and bigoted agendas; under the leadership of jinnah they saw all the dreams of them playing power broker coming true; hence the cabinet mission.

When that failed the they broke up the country; and finally their plans succeeded with demise of Jinnah; Personal state for the rich landowners controlled by the army. Mission accomplished!

When all pakistanis speak so highly of jinnah; why is it that his visions are laying in the trash since the advent of ayub?

Are sure about that ?Coz here on pdf itself pakistanis saw indians idolizing godse while posting his moive clips from youtube his speech he gave in courts etc .

Btw is Lt.col. purohit a hindu terrorist or a slave army terrorist?

Are you sure you want to play that card.... look through the any random thread; you will find out exactly which side has extreme opinions

Seriously man, what kind of drugs are you on?

Why are you comparing your trash with other peoples?
You sound like a 5 year old who got caught and his excuse is "But Other people were doing worse than me"

And who are these people who are naming their Kids after Sadam and Osama?
It's easy to run your mouth but now it's time to provide evidence. Put up or shut up.
Read through the thread first; btw it wans't me it was your beloved president claiming kids in pakistan are named after osama and he is considered a hero.
Dont even get me started over the protests after his killing

And yeah Ghandi was a great leader....except for the part where he started sleeping naked with teenage girls....or the part where he refused his wife medicine when she was sick, so she died. But later when he got sick, he ran to the doctor for medicine.
Takes a big man to let his wife die for his "convictions" but as soon as his @ss is on the line then he has no problems letting them go.

Exactly as I mentioned earlier;Gandhi was the greatest leader on the face of this planet; just because his legacy is unbeatable; all kind of crap about his personal life is thrown around.

Honestly I don't even care about this topic that much. But if Internet Hindus are going to sit here and insult Muslims and Mohammad Ali Jinnah then they leave me no choice but to drop some truth on their hypocritical @sses.

Again If such is the respect for jinnah; what happened to his vision; why a centralized security state? why military coups? what happened to confederation? what happened to seperation of religion from state? Why silently letting his dreams die for last 65 yrs?

People are seen by the legacies they leave behind. Nehru, Gandhi, Patel left behind this country. Formulated its basics and ensured that it keeps improving over a period of time.

That my friends is why these people are revered. The legacy they leave behind.

Gandhi is no doubt a good man and was able to mobilise Indians leading to the Independence. But at the same time the stark reality is he is the "Father of pseudosecularism" as he supported Khilafat movement while ignoring malabar massacre and his legacy was being followed by Nehru and his descendents.

Well said. But was it just the Malabar massacre ? The Noakhali violence, Partition violence..many come to mind.

"If Lahore is dying...die with it"..His words to the Hindus and Sikhs who were fleeing from the ciolence and killings in Lahore.

Gandhi was a Mahatma till Independence came. But after that sadly his actions did not gel with the national interests. The only thing he knew was agitation. Not administration.

Two parties opposed non cooperation and supported partition, and now they are dying by the hands of 'Western agents' not knowing who founded their country.

I believe a complete.mutual and peaceful population transfer at that time was in the best interests of both the countries.

And say what you want - Partition is the reason India has progressed atleast this much.We would have been nowhere had the stupid,hare-brained,utopian delusion of "United India" been there. Actually it would not have lasted for more than a decade in a "United" form and there would have been 20 countries instead of the two countries now. Partition is the best thing to have happened to India in a long time.

Don't really care about Gandhi as a person or as a leader. However, is it true that he's a bigot and slept with under-age girls? If so, please provide me with links as I'm interested to see whether this is true or not. Thanks.

You know one more person who slept with under-age girls.

Back
Top Bottom