What's new

Replacing the F-16: Will Pakistan’s Top Fighter Squadron Transition to Chinese J-10Cs?

You better care about your samoosa(teja). We are ready to roast it with AMRAAM in next 27 feb, even in this financial condition we will not spare your new mighty god rafale . So hide the samoosa in orrisa or bengal, it would be a better solution for your ego.
Right on all accounts, except our Financial position w.r.t. the Armed Forces.

Over the past decade+, fiscal maturity has resulted in hedge funds, and savvy investments which insure that fiscal issues are negated.

Yes Sir, i know we are not in worst condition as refer by the maverick. But for his ego satisfaction i said that even in this condition we will teach you a lesson when their mighty god rafale would hit by F-16 's AMRAAM. But i only think about one point, Insha'Allah after the hit on rafale where the Indians blame goes??
Agar rafale hota....
Right on all accounts, except our Financial position w.r.t. the Armed Forces.

Over the past decade+, fiscal maturity has resulted in hedge funds, and savvy investments which insure that fiscal issues are negated.

Yes Sir, i know we are not in worst condition as refer by the maverick. But for his ego satisfaction i said that even in this condition we will teach you a lesson when their mighty god rafale would hit by F-16 's AMRAAM. But i only think about one point, Insha'Allah after the hit on rafale where the Indians blame goes??
Agar rafale hota....
and our statement will remain the same: "Agar khopri may dimagh hota....." :-)

Thread is gone way off topic, everyone expressing there own thoughts and desires. And all of sudden its turning into flame war with Indians. Only because mods let it happen.
For Indian members you need not to worry about Pakistan financial crisis if there's any, worry about your own for a start.
To senior members of forum please use your knowledge and wisdom to improve quality of forum and our armed forces image. Stop getting involved in propaganda post and personal egos. I have seen many quality forums gone down the drain only because of personal grudges and propaganda posts.

You must have the wrong information Zarvan. According to fanboys and khafee on an online forum, PAF has already secretly got F-16s Block 70/72. And there are about 200 of these F-16s parked somewhere in Bholari Airbase, Shabaz Air Force Base. These F-16s are flying in as we speak !!!! :lol:
I don't think he said 200 are there, other member(s) added what #s are currently in service, what he said are potentially inbound and they ( other members ) came up with the tally of under 200 when all said and done in the future.

PS: Ah, I dream of .., darn what was it that little birdie said to me ?
70 70's or was it 72 72's.

Can you kindly, confirm the good news below with some reliable source, please ??
You must have the wrong information Zarvan. According to fanboys and khafee on an online forum, PAF has already secretly got F-16s Block 70/72. And there are about 200 of these F-16s parked somewhere in Bholari Airbase, Shabaz Air Force Base. These F-16s are flying in as we speak !!!! :lol:

Oh man ... I never denied that you "may have more information, may have more input in the procurement of some systems that you could ever imagine", I only claimed the most extraordinary wishes like "we get the Liaoning, J-15s, J-16s, J-20s and 055 DDGs" are out of range. So yes, a Type 054 or small subs was never on the agenda. For the JH-7A I still have a different opinion due to reasons that you don't accept, but so what ...

My biggest concern is simply your attitude of arrogance against anyone and especially foreigners regardless what they post. You are twisting words, misread anything to fit your bias and your admittance that you like spreading lies to fool stupid foreigners like me is in fact a "no go" for a forum. But anyway. life goes on regardless what you want to put in my words even if I never said so.

Hi,

Young man seems like you are very innocent.

I told you multiple times that this is a defense forum and not " a truth forum ". Information may come out that may be useless to many but a few.

This forum is the largest source of information regarding pakistan to the enemy, allies or neutrals.

Remember---all information is valuable---till it becomes valueless.

Son,

Just understand this---I am the member who suggested 3 major items for Pak navy 7 + years before anyone dreamt of it in Pak navy---. Those are the JH7A's---Type 054's and chinese subs---.

The type 054's are about to be integrated---the chinese subs are coming pretty soon----2 out of 3 major major weapons systems that I had proposed have been and about to be in service.

So---if you cast aside your stupidity and start to think for a moment---you might begin to understand that maybe I may have more information, may have more input in the procurement of some systems that you could ever imagine.

Baby boy---just remember---you are on a defense forum not a 'truth forum'.
We may see Jh7A as well along JF-17 for Navy very possible aswell

Somebody is talking about this deal
00.jpg
01.jpg

Is there any written proof o following news, """ According to fanboys and khafee on an online forum, PAF has already secretly got F-16s Block 70/72. And there are about 200 of these F-16s parked somewhere in Bholari Airbase, Shabaz Air Force Base. These F-16s are flying in as we speak "" ???

Back
Top Bottom