What's new

Report On Indian MMRCA IN CHINESE..

First you are saying China doesn't supply with best of its weapons, and now you are saying they helped us nukes? Look who is b.S ing now :rofl:

How on earth did China give us nukes in the first place???
Perhaps you should go back and do some Pakistani research.

-Its starts off with Ayub Khan, who hires someone named Abdus Salaam in the 1960s. Later he achieved a nobel piece prize award in physics.

- Zulifiqar Al Bhutto hires someone named Abdul Qadeer khan..... we all know what he did.

I can go on if you like...:lol:

- Parvez Butt helped establishing the particle accelerators, nuclear power plants, and started the research program to the field of Nuclear medicines. Parvez Butt is currently serving as an assistant professor of nuclear engineering at the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and also serving as a "Science and Technology" member at the Planning Commission of Pakistan

- Ishfaq Ahmad D.Sc., Minister of State, SI, HI, NI, FPAS, (born 3 November 1930) is a Pakistani nuclear physicist, and well-known educationist and academic from Pakistan. A versatile theoretical physicist,[1] Ahmad made significant contributions in nuclear, particle and quantum electrodynamics, Ahmad played an important role in establishing research institutes in Nuclear sciences in Pakistan. During 1970s, Ahmad was the head of the Nuclear Physics Division at the secret Pinstech Institute which developed the first designs of atomic bombs.[2] There, he played an influential role in leading the physics calculations in the critical mass of the weapons, and did theoretical work on the implosion method used in the weapons.[3]
Prior to 1960s, he also led the Reactor technology government projects in different countries, and served as lead project coordinator on behalf of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
He is currently Science adviser to the Prime minister on Strategic and Scientific programs, with the status of Federal Minister. A scientist and physicist by profession, Ahmad was the chairman of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) from 1991–2001 when he replaced his lifelong friend Munir Ahmad Khan as chairman in 1991.[4]
One of the top and leading scientist of Pakistan, Ahmad played an important, pioneering, and a central figurative role in both Nuclear weapons research program and the Nuclear power generation program.[5] Having headed the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), Ahmad rose to international fame in May 1998 when he headed PAEC as a chairman while conducted the country's successful nuclear tests in Balochistan Province.[6]

- Muhammad Masud Ahmad, D.Phil, Sc.D, , HI (twice), SI) best known as Masood Ahmad, is a Pakistani theoretical physicist and ICTP laureate known for his work in dual resonance and Veneziano model, a strings sting mathematically described the fundamental forces and forms of matter in quantum state. Having specialized in Quantum and Statistical physics, Ahmad assisted and took participation the development of atomic bomb project as a member of Theoretical Physics Group, in 1970s, and furthermore, took participation in the development of the atomic bomb programme.

- Ghulam Dastigar Allam Qasmi, popularly knew as G.D. Alam; HI, PhD), was a Pakistani theoretical physicist and professor of mathematics at the Quaid-e-Azam University. Allam is best known for conceiving and embarking the research on gas centrifuge project during the timeline of Pakistan's integrated atomic bomb project in 1970s, and also conceived the research on Gauge theory and Gamma ray bursts throughout his career.
After the atomic bomb project, Allam joined the Department of Mathematics at the Quaid-e-Azam University as well as serving as visiting faculty at the Institute of Physics, and co-authored papers on variation calculus and fission isomer.

- Tahir Hussain (1923-2010) was a Pakistani nuclear physicist and a emeritus professor of nuclear physics at the Government College University whose research was engaged in Long-lived fission product and Electrostatic nuclear accelerators. As an eminent educator and scientist, he has mentored noted Pakistani physicists at the Government College University and is considered one of the noted physicist in his country.[1]

sigh! i don't wanna talk how pakistan got its nuke how a metallurgist turned out nuke scientist overnight, all delivery systems are of chinese origin (north Korean)

.well what i meant by best technology is, china supplies you only 2nd tier military equipment, far inferior to which they use currently and they do not share critical TOT on other purchases. you got nukes yea cause it was a question of survival you even went to an extent of eating grass for that, it was chinese way to contain India by providing nukes to you, and that too you guys proliferated and got caught, lol kept your national hero under house arrest and now your hero comes out blaming army for proliferation :rofl: another reason why china doesn't supply you NOW with its best military equipment. lets see when they give you j10B with full TOT

This is Pakistan's hero A. Q Khan in his own words :disagree:

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=57145&Cat=9

The ISI should be dissolved

No one supports ISI for everything!
If you follow Pak Politics, our Supreme Court has recently charged few members of ISI for terrorism... AQ is correct... He could have argued to finish the group running Pak's politics.
In fact, i would argue that ISI's work against India is positive, but internally in Pakistan, they are a disaster...

Again, AQ is a hero for his part as a leader, however, ee is not everything for Pak's nuclear program. Go and Look at Abdus Salaam, Pervez Butt, Afaq Ahmed, etc...

Placing him under house arrest is great diplomacy. He was so much unfavoured by the world, that we had no choice but to play a card. House arrest meant saving his a$$. We could have handed him to the U.S instead, of we wanted to....:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has A.Q Khan been awarded with any medal or anything from Pakistan given the fact that he is regarded as a national hero? it seems to me he has been made a scapegoat by the establishment.

Has A.Q Khan been awarded with any medal or anything from Pakistan given the fact that he is regarded as a national hero? it seems to me he has been made a scapegoat by the establishment.

I just told you that he is not popular in the world. This is great diplomacy from Pak's side, and we just played 2 cards. If we regarded him openly as a hero, with medals and etc, then Pak would be in deep $hit. Keeping in house arrest meant protecting him.

If you look at other scientists, like Abdus Salaam, he was awarded with Nobel piece prize around the world, and he was awarded with recipient of first high civil awards — Star of Pakistan (1959) and the Nishan-e-Imtiaz (1979)

I'm going to say that AQ Khan had his contributions on his part, however, i'm going to say that Abdus Salaam was more important.
Abdus Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You mean you first gave him highest order than put him in house arrest. Isn't it degrading of this title? A nation's hero is always protected and defended by the nation otherwise what's the point of calling him nation's hero.

Now, can we come back to topic, we are discussing entirely different subject....

Rafale is better than J-10

And at par with Su-30 MKK? Thats all I got:partay:

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Here's report about Indian Navy I think:undecided:

Indu=India?

CAN ANY 1 PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS....??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF6sAEBkzBQ

LOL....I thought chines media don't care about India, as per the gloating by chines members on pdf. On the other hand they are making dedicated programs on Indian Navy and Indian Airforce ??;)

Secondly, Why this guy so hyper and sounds so Funny :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL....I thought chines media don't care about India, as per the gloating by chines members on pdf. On the other hand they are making dedicated programs on Indian Navy and Indian Airforce ??;)

Secondly, Why this guy so hyper and sounds so Funny :lol:

Obviously you have not heard south american football commentary...GOOOOOOOOOOL !!:lol:

sorry off topic.

That man is going supersonic. He sounds like he is going to blast off in a rocket :cheesy:

So other than the 200+ MMRCA for IAF, will INAF is also going for Rafael M and N(dual seat) for IAC-2 and IAC-3 and more over any news about the rafael N development as now they have a good deal of money.???? I have learned from Indian post that IAF may buy some EF-2000s like 30-50 in near future as well.????

So other than the 200+ MMRCA for IAF, will INAF is also going for Rafael M and N(dual seat) for IAC-2 and IAC-3 and more over any news about the rafael N development as now they have a good deal of money.???? I have learned from Indian post that IAF may buy some EF-2000s like 30-50 in near future as well.????
You heard it wrong. No EF-2000, Rafale is supposed to be last deal we will have as far as fighter aircrafts are concerned, we will be producing in JV with Russia(FGFA) and indigenously(LCA, AMCA,N-LCA)

You heard it wrong. No EF-2000, Rafale is supposed to be last deal we will have as far as fighter aircrafts are concerned, we will be producing in JV with Russia(FGFA) and indigenously(LCA, AMCA,N-LCA)
The funniest thing is that india hasn't even signed anything with France yet! The bid is just an invitation to talk more. There is no contract signed yet.

But india has already pissed off the UK by calling its foreign aid "peanuts." :lol:

Now india can't buy a Eurofighter because UK won't sell it anymore even if india can't get a good deal from France. So now the French will be very smart -- they will jack up the price and rip off indians more. :)

india is the laughing stock of the world once again!

Back
Top Bottom