What's new

Report On Indian MMRCA IN CHINESE..

The funniest thing is that india hasn't even signed anything with France yet! The bid is just an invitation to talk more. There is no contract signed yet.

But india has already pissed off the UK by calling its foreign aid "peanuts." :lol:

Now india can't buy a Eurofighter because UK won't sell it anymore even if india can't get a good deal from France. So now the French will be very smart -- they will jack up the price and rip off indians more. :)

india is the laughing stock of the world once again!

Cassidian preparing lower Typhoon bid for India's MMRCA, says UK defence minister

UK is revising their bid so they can get back in the race........UK isnt refusing anything!

A real stealth aircraft.

fKbox.jpg

NOT a real stealth aircraft. :lol:

GTepX.jpg

J4lUR.jpg

The funniest thing is that india hasn't even signed anything with France yet! The bid is just an invitation to talk more. There is no contract signed yet.

But india has already pissed off the UK by calling its foreign aid "peanuts." :lol:

Now india can't buy a Eurofighter because UK won't sell it anymore even if india can't get a good deal from France. So now the French will be very smart -- they will jack up the price and rip off indians more. :)

india is the laughing stock of the world once again!
If you don't have the information, better keep your mouth shut. British are sending people over here to lure India and again reiterated there desire for india to reconsider EFT.

Looks like you are laughing stock here now :lol::lol::lol:

So other than the 200+ MMRCA for IAF, will INAF is also going for Rafael M and N(dual seat) for IAC-2 and IAC-3 and more over any news about the rafael N development as now they have a good deal of money.???? I have learned from Indian post that IAF may buy some EF-2000s like 30-50 in near future as well.????

Hi,
IN-AF Don't Need EFT in case They Select Rafale For N-MRCA. Operating 2 Different types Of High-End Fighters For Same Role 'll Be a Logistical NightMare For Navy. In Addition,.. I Think India Should Start Looking For Indigenous / JV 5th Gen PlatForm For IAC2 -->
Thankx,

Well by 2020 what IAF will be look like :

A) SU30 MKI - 280 Nos
B) Rafel -IN - 126 + 80 (Panning)
C) T-50 - 50 (250 Under Production)
D) Mirages -V 60
E) MIG 29 - 70
F) LCA - 100

Looks like someone has an obsession or head trama :lol:

To me it seems like you have a concussion since you keep reapetedly posting the same crap as if you are in an incoherent haze. :lol:

I want everyone to take a good hard look at the PAK FA's lower fuselage.

Is there a problem?

Is it against the rules to post pictures of airplanes? :lol:

3wzoC.jpg

J4lUR.jpg

I want everyone to take a good hard look at the PAK FA's lower fuselage.

Is there a problem?

Is it against the rules to post pictures of airplanes? :lol:

3wzoC.jpg

J4lUR.jpg

I don't like someone talking about airplane dynamics who doesn't know about plane designing , espically when they make fighter by simplifying copying it. SU30 Copying .......

I don't like someone talking about airplane dynamics who doesn't know about plane designing , espically when they make fighter by simplifying copying it. SU30 Copying .......

I suppose both of these are copies of the Su-30. :lol:

GANmE.jpg

wTo10.jpg

I suppose both of these are copies of the Su-30. :lol:

GANmE.jpg

wTo10.jpg

optimized for long-endurance missions at high altitude, the aircraft features an unusual tandem, joined wing platform.Except for the wing, the Xianglong is similar in appearance and mission to the Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk operated by the United States Air Force.

Attention to the angular, faceted features of the design, comparing them to the F-117 Nighthawk (J-XX)

We all are aware about the hacking from chinese to US and other defense Provider server and downloading the design data of planes.

Moreover the J-XX is too big to be hide from radar, and its cross section only will came to know when it fly outside which we can hardly know because we know it won't because china don't have just enough real technical edge that it can show to world.

Once can judge from the fact that while you able to copy the SU 30 russian Engines easily but can't make your attack helicopter engines why? because the requirement of the attack Help engine is different and till now no country have provided you that configuration engine which can be used in your Attack Helos and you didn't able to copy that's why you didn't have the engine.

Composites are used extensively on the T-50 and comprise 25% of its weight and almost 70% of the outer surface.[49] It is estimated that titanium alloy content of the fuselage is 75%. Sukhoi's concern for minimizing radar cross-section (RCS) and drag is also shown by the provision of two tandem main weapons bays in the centre fuselage, between the engine nacelles. Each is estimated to be between 4.9-5.1 m long. The main bays are augmented by bulged, triangular-section bays at the wing root.

T-50 has been designed to be more maneuverable than the F-22 Raptor at the cost of making it less stealthy than the F-22. One of the design elements that have such an effect is the Leading Edge Vortex Controller (LEVCON).

So you understand the designing part now?

optimized for long-endurance missions at high altitude, the aircraft features an unusual tandem, joined wing platform.Except for the wing, the Xianglong is similar in appearance and mission to the Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk operated by the United States Air Force.

Attention to the angular, faceted features of the design, comparing them to the F-117 Nighthawk (J-XX)

We all are aware about the hacking from chinese to US and other defense Provider server and downloading the design data of planes.

Moreover the J-XX is too big to be hide from radar, and its cross section only will came to know when it fly outside which we can hardly know because we know it won't because china don't have just enough real technical edge that it can show to world.

Once can judge from the fact that while you able to copy the SU 30 russian Engines easily but can't make your attack helicopter engines why? because the requirement of the attack Help engine is different and till now no country have provided you that configuration engine which can be used in your Attack Helos and you didn't able to copy that's why you didn't have the engine.

Composites are used extensively on the T-50 and comprise 25% of its weight and almost 70% of the outer surface.[49] It is estimated that titanium alloy content of the fuselage is 75%. Sukhoi's concern for minimizing radar cross-section (RCS) and drag is also shown by the provision of two tandem main weapons bays in the centre fuselage, between the engine nacelles. Each is estimated to be between 4.9-5.1 m long. The main bays are augmented by bulged, triangular-section bays at the wing root.

T-50 has been designed to be more maneuverable than the F-22 Raptor at the cost of making it less stealthy than the F-22. One of the design elements that have such an effect is the Leading Edge Vortex Controller (LEVCON).

So you understand the designing part now?

too big to hide from radar? :lol:

i now have no doubt that India will forever remain 40 years behind China in all aspects.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom