What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

بھارت والو 4کلومیٹر اندر آ کر بہت بڑی غلطی کر دی ہے عمران خان نے پہلے بھی 4 حلقوں سے بات شروع کی تھی اور ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
1f605.png

Yaar if it comes to it. Let the Pakistani public loose on India especially pathans. We will take em in a heartbeat.

I personally would want to return with a few Bollywood actresses. Or better yet get shadat and get hoor ul ain.

Bring it b!tches
Allahu Akbar
Ooooorrrrrraaaa!!!!!
Are you trying to be sarcastic?

Smoke these Hindu sons of bitches. I wanna see dead bodies soaked in blood. These rapist fvcks want war. War they will get.

PAF drop in some Ak47's for the our occupied brothers in the valleys . they will need help our right now

drop some leaflets from the sky. guaranteeing PAK invasion by dawn.

everyone will fight

Absolutely. Let’s hot up things in Kashmir. We must opt for a full scale retaliation from all ends.

Well i am still under the impression that war will not happen and this is just another season of tension.But a part of me is telling me something is different this time.Actually my sixth sense is telling me this is serious this time.
Whatever it is boys get ready to put up a fight for pakistan ,whatever civilian arms and ammo you have at home get it ready because you gonna need them as we facing a army which is conventionally superior and bigger than us.I have complete faith in our army but if they manage to cross the border so next every pakistani should be ready to teach them a lesson and let them know unlike india in this country they have the deal with the civilians as well.Not just that if the need arises we should be willing to travel towards the border.
This is the time to forget about the loved ones and relationships as they may make us weaker and selfish .This time our only goal should be to defend our country.At the moment stop being a good lover,good father or good brother just be a good nationalist.
Just bring it on it,s time to use all the old and new ammo we have in our boxes and utilize all the licensed and unlicensed arms imported or local darra made we have in our homes.
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Dear brother, that day is coming but not now...

We will eradicate hindu rule in India, but that will happen 2023 onwards. These escalations would calm down eventually wo spiraling out into a full scale war.

Smoke these Hindu sons of bitches. I wanna see dead bodies soaked in blood. These rapist fvcks want war. War they will get.

Absolutely. Let’s hot up things in Kashmir. We must opt for a full scale retaliation from all ends.
Yep it's time to start arming them en-masse. and make them hate Gangadeshis more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom