What's new

Republic of China Army shows off newly acquired Apache AH-64E choppers

prove me wrong otherwise. Thus far apache has only been used to invade, its an attack helicopter used to engage targets without any proper air defense.
You have been proven wrong and ignorant as well. What is exactly qualifies as 'proper air defense'? Desert Storm was a level of warfare the PLA have no experience with and the first shot fired was by the US Army's Apaches, rendering the Iraqis' air defense inept, then the air campaign began for real. So by your hilarious 'logic', does that mean the F-15, F-16, F-117, Tornados, and all other international air combat aircrafts are worthless because the Iraqi Air Force either got caught on the ground or were too cowardly to fight?

Now answer the question: Why is China copying the -64?

You have been proven wrong and ignorant as well. What is exactly qualifies as 'proper air defense'? Desert Storm was a level of warfare the PLA have no experience with and the first shot fired was by the US Army's Apaches, rendering the Iraqis' air defense inept, then the air campaign began for real. So by your hilarious 'logic', does that mean the F-15, F-16, F-117, Tornados, and all other international air combat aircrafts are worthless because the Iraqi Air Force either got caught on the ground or were too cowardly to fight?

Now answer the question: Why is China copying the -64?

Oh look an enemy helicopter on the radar, shoot it down.

You are trying to compare PLA's radars to the Iraqi stuff from the early 90s which were procures even decades earlier. And trying to imply to have Apache attack mid-long range chinese SAM located in China and abroad its warships?

You can't make a compelling argument on how the Apache will do any serious damage against the Chinese.

I guess sometimes when trying to bullshit, your reading capability also deteriorate, see above posts.

prove me wrong otherwise. Thus far apache has only been used to invade, its an attack helicopter used to engage targets without any proper air defense.

With the US? Taiwan is what we are talking about here. Give it two days, the entire Taiwan will be burning and the Americans will still be deliberating whether to help.

Also i would like to see how America can destroy China's bases given its various army groups and thousands of bases.

And Gulf war? That's 20 years ago, living in the past still.

I can prove you right if your point is valid, first try to prove your own point is being right first, then we can talk...

Lol why would I need to show proof of some maniac point?

Oh look an enemy helicopter on the radar, shoot it down.

You are trying to compare PLA's radars to the Iraqi stuff from the early 90s which were procures even decades earlier. And trying to imply to have Apache attack mid-long range chinese SAM located in China and abroad its warships?

You can't make a compelling argument on how the Apache will do any serious damage against the Chinese.

I guess sometimes when trying to bullshit, your reading capability also deteriorate, see above posts.
Yah...And your arguments for the PLA, which as a modern military do not have even 1/10th the combat experience of the US military, is sooooooooooo 'compelling' of its ability to defend itself. :lol:

The one who is filled with BS here is YOU, buddy...

A superpower showing off her battle prowess after the collapse of her sole nemesis with all the technological advancements since WW2 courtesy project paperclip (german scientists borrowed or stolen whatever), backed by a 40+ country alliance (NATO)+ arab stooges with their bases at disposal, against one country, very fair fight indeed !

Yah...And your arguments for the PLA, which as a modern military do not have even 1/10th the combat experience of the US military, is sooooooooooo 'compelling' of its ability to defend itself. :lol:

US military fighting rag heads is true experience isn't it?

And whats the deal with you trying to derail the discussion anyway.

I can prove you right if your point is valid, first try to prove your own point is being right first, then we can talk...

Lol why would I need to show proof of some maniac point?

You are trying to argue my points are invalid? So the 1500+ ballistic missiles Taiwan is constantly crying about just fallacy to you?

With the US? Taiwan is what we are talking about here. Give it two days, the entire Taiwan will be burning and the Americans will still be deliberating whether to help.

Also i would like to see how America can destroy China's bases given its various army groups and thousands of bases.

And Gulf war? That's 20 years ago, living in the past still.

Gulf War 1 was an example of highly defended country. We lost a lot of aircraft that time with the constant bombings before using Apaches against the Iraqi Army tanks during the 100 hours war.

And yes we can destroy China's military bases. Its not the problem of too many bases to bomb. Its running out of targets.

Gulf War 1 was an example of highly defended country. We lost a lot of aircraft that time with the constant bombings before using Apaches against the Iraqi Army tanks during the 100 hours war.

And yes we can destroy China's military bases. Its not the problem of too many bases to bomb. Its running out of targets.

Your attempt to draw a parallel from the Gulf war with China is almost borderline moronic.

Its like chest thumping in the playground after beating a handicapped kid, too many bases to bomb? The moment any armed fighter enter chinese airspace, they will find they won't have a base to fly back to. Any US base within the 2nd island chain is a sitting duck.

Your attempt to draw a parallel from the Gulf war with China is almost borderline moronic.

Its like chest thumping in the playground after beating a handicapped kid, too many bases to bomb? The moment any armed fighter enter chinese airspace, they will find they won't have a base to fly back to. Any US base within the 2nd island chain is a sitting duck.

You mean any Chinese bases within our range is a sitting duck. There just not enough targets around and I'm stating a fact. We have enough weaponry to turn a country a moonscape without the use of nuclear weapons. I mean think about how people compare dropping more bombs in Vietnam more than WW2 combined. That's how much ordnance we have. And don't think your country is unreachable even if you destroyed or crippled the bases. The Japanese made that mistake in Doolittle Raid. Even sent 2 B2 bombers to the Korean Peninsula from Missouri.

This is a map of the current Chinese military disposition. This is from an Annual Report to Congress 2013.

Slide-3.jpg

You mean any Chinese bases within our range is a sitting duck. There just not enough targets around and I'm stating a fact. We have enough weaponry to turn a country a moonscape without the use of nuclear weapons. I mean think about how people compare dropping more bombs in Vietnam more than WW2 combined. That's how much ordnance we have. And don't think your country is unreachable even if you destroyed or crippled the bases. The Japanese made that mistake in Doolittle Raid. Even sent 2 B2 bombers to the Korean Peninsula from Missouri.

Even Saudi Arabia, one of the most extreme and oppressive countries on Earth is an ally of America. Why do you think America would ever attack China? :-) China and America have very good diplomatic relations, and maintains the world's biggest bilateral trade. :china::usflag:

Only China can push America to new heights. Only China can be America's biggest and most powerful rival.

Last edited:

And whats the deal with you trying to derail the discussion anyway.

You are trying to argue my points are invalid? So the 1500+ ballistic missiles Taiwan is constantly crying about just fallacy to you?

First of all, I am not trying to argue your point, your point is pointless, no meaning.

Secondly, I fail to see how cruise missile have anything to do with apache? Are you saying each of the Chinese cruise missile can destroy an apache??

So in short, your "point" have no meaning, non-related, how people can argue about that is beyond me

In shorter, you are just ranting

He is probably getting delusional. One post he say what Apache good on defence, and the next he claim if the apache show up on Chinese radar they will get shot down

I want to know how Taiwan Apache can show up in Chinese radar if they were used in defensive?

He probably don't know what he is talking about, it's a moot point lol

And running over students with tanks, beating up Buddhist monks, and imprisoning political dissidents is 'real' combat experience for the PLA? :lol:

A superpower showing off her battle prowess after the collapse of her sole nemesis with all the technological advancements since WW2 courtesy project paperclip (german scientists borrowed or stolen whatever), backed by a 40+ country alliance (NATO)+ arab stooges with their bases at disposal, against one country, very fair fight indeed !
Who fights fair? :lol:

And running over students with tanks, beating up Buddhist monks, and imprisoning political dissidents is 'real' combat experience for the PLA? :lol:

Who fights fair? :lol:

Yea, once we start occupation, what's more useful? How to shoot down the fighters that civilians don't have or to find the armored divisions that civilians don't have.

What you just mentioned is the exact experience the US needs in Afgan and Iraq.

Yea, once we start occupation, what's more useful? How to shoot down the fighters that civilians don't have or to find the armored divisions that civilians don't have.

What you just mentioned is the exact experience the US needs in Afgan and Iraq.
Why are you talking about the occupation? Before the occupation came what? Could the PLA handle the Iraqi military at that time? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom