What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hard for Indians to keep their mouth shut on anything but I think they should give this thread an exception.

people in chechnya are being fooled by this 'cleric' guy, using religion to fool the common chechens

Discussion is going on BOWL not On Kadyrov guy

I thought the discussion was about the "protocol" given. Would you want such am important religious relic(I personally doubt its authenticity) in the hands of a war criminal and someone accused of human rights abuse?

people in chechnya are being fooled by this 'cleric' guy, using religion to fool the common chechens

lol first you call it shirk now you are turning towards the cleric guy come on yar :blah:

I thought the discussion was about the "protocol" given. Would you want such am important religious relic(I personally doubt its authenticity) in the hands of a war criminal and someone accused of human rights abuse?

The bowl has been given to a Mosque-
So?-

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

why are using this, its funny lol

Lol- did i messed up the spellings- :lol:-
after all english is my 4th language-
innocent mistake-

lol first you call it shirk now you are turning towards the cleric guy come on yar :blah:

look man, you maybe amazed by the video, but im not, it may bring tears to your eyes, but i think that these guys are fools and they dont understand true islam.. the cleric guy is obviously having large following and he is misguiding them about true islam and controlling their innocent minds and obviously if he tells them true things he will lose his authority

tht bowl or hair or whatever belongs to the museum like other relics in the turkish ottoman museum

one guy some where also sid using hazrat ali's sword slash can destroy m1abrams tank and i thought it to be childish comment

im no wahabi or whatever just using my common sense

thts all what i have to say

٣- جاء أحد سدنة الكعبة إلى أم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها فقال يا أمه - يناديها بأمومتها له ولسائر المسلمين - ماذا نفعل بكسوة الكعبة الخلقة بعد أن
خلعناها وكسونا الكعبة بكسوة جديدة قالت: قطعها ووزعها على المستحقات من نساء المؤمنين. قال إنهن يعتريهن ما يجب صيانة كسوة بيت الله من ذلك. ويعنى بذلك الحيض. فقالت إن هذا القماش لا يختلف عن الأقمشة الأخرى المباحة لهن وليس لهذا القماش - كسوة الكعبة القديمة - مزيد فضل ولا تخصيص بعد أن استغني عنه. فهذا من أم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها توجيه عملي على أن التعلق بالآثار لطلب البركة أو النفع أو دفع البلاء والضرر والتعلق بذلك منافٍ لتحقيق التوحيد وكماله.

????? ?????? : ??? ?? ???? ???????

This is what i mean.

But since it is related to religion i would leave the translation to someone Arabic on this forum to give the right translation.

Tariq or Mosa might help as both of them are more well versed with religious matters than me for sure.

look man, you maybe amazed by the video, but im not, it may bring tears to your eyes, but i think that these guys are fools and they dont understand true islam.. the cleric guy is obviously having large following and he is misguiding them about true islam and controlling their innocent minds and obviously if he tells them true things he will lose his authority

you are soo much worried about the cleric guy and worried about the chechans that he is making fool to chenchans why dnt you stop following your dearest altaf husaain instead of pointing out others ?? didnt altaf's party and he him self a criminal ??

Right that brings me back to my first reply to you-

No one is worshiping him-
and kindly dont "mansoob" or "na mansoob" any thing with Holy Prophet if you are not sure about it-
Better to ay "Subhan Allah" and move on-

Um.. the Hagia Sophia is not in Chechnya... thats turkey

you are soo much worried about the cleric guy and worried about the chechans that he is making fool to chenchans why dnt you stop following your dearest altaf husaain instead of pointing out others ?? didnt altaf's party and he him self a criminal ??

i dont follow altaf hussain and altaf doesnt come here you idiot guy, i have already said i dont like altaf, you stick on to your ganja hair transplanted guy called nawaz shareef who uses sex toys in his bathroom :lol:, i have no probs with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom