What's new

Riots in Singapore

In any case, I don't understand why you're backing Aramsago. Regardless of how intelligent he may or may not be, he is DEFINITELY racist.

I don't think he is racist?

Why would he be? He is a Taiwanese-American, a minority in his own country of residence.

Whenever their number is small, overseas Indians just shut up.

Whenver their number is increasing, the first thing Indians do is to elect ethnic Indian politicians (In the US .e.g. 2 enthic Indian senetors and 1 law-making congressman - who btw just publicly spoke against the US in the recently displomatic row with India, asking the US to apologise). In Holland, even with considerablely smaller numbers than the Chinese, they've already voted in an Indian local politician with their vote banks. :angry:

In comparsion, overseas Chinese, living in the West for 100s of years, have considerable less ethnic Chinese politicians at local and national levels than the very recent Indian arrivals.

Whenever their number is large enough, however (that''s when the true Indian face reveals), Indians tend to start riots, demanding for relatively huge political and economical favours from the hosting countries.

I said in varies forums years ago (at the height of Multicultualism and India IT "gurus" ) that Singapore is a ticking ethnic TIME BOMB, just like other places where many Indians immigrate into such as Canada and Australia.

I don't think he is racist?

Why would he be? He is a Taiwanese-American, a minority in his own country of residence.

Okay, right.

Does this also mean you agree with him regarding Indians and how inferior we are?

edit: Just read Speeder2s post above. This forum is truly becoming depressing.

Okay, right.

Does this also mean you agree with him regarding Indians and how inferior we are?

edit: Just read Speeder2s post above. This forum is truly becoming depressing.

You can ask me my opinion on anything, I will be as forthcoming as I can. :cheers:

You can ask me my opinion on anything, I will be as forthcoming as I can. :cheers:

Okay.

What do you believe are the reasons why India has:

a) Performed terribly in the PISA test
b) A poor average IQ as per Richard Lynn (?).

Whenever their number is small, overseas Indians just shut up.

Whenver their number is increasing, the first thing Indians do is to elect ethnic Indian politicians (In the US .e.g. 2 enthic Indian senetors and 1 law-making congressman - who btw just publicly spoke against the US in the recently displomatic row with India, asking the US to apologise). In Holland, even with considerablely smaller numbers than the Chinese, they've already voted in an Indian local politician with their vote banks. :angry:

In comparsion, overseas Chinese, living in the West for 100s of years, have considerable less ethnic Chinese politicians at local and national levels than the very recent Indian arrivals.

Whenever their number is large enough, however (that''s when the true Indian face reveals), Indians tend to start riots, demanding for relatively huge political and economical favours from the hosting countries.

I said in varies forums years ago (at the height of Multicultualism and India IT "gurus" ) that Singapore is a ticking ethnic TIME BOMB, just like other places where many Indians immigrate into such as Canada and Australia.

Singapore now has fresh realization that indians are real danger to their stability and future. These indian workers showed how they can destroy the city state and indians working inside business and administration can hijack their business and govt.

Lo
20131224_233659.jpg

Merry Christmas you racist motherfucker. I did this after I got home from Christmas dinner with family and friends where I had copious amounts of alcohol.

@Chinese-Dragon I am disappointed, I didn't think you would subscribe to this racist bs.

PS: I don't know how to screenshot on the iPad.

And PPS: My Singaporean Chinese friends hate being called Chinese. They differentiate themselves from the and I quote, "China Chinese". I questioned one of my mates logic with this and his answer was that Singaporean Chinese people are as Chinese as Pakistanis/Bangladeshis are Indian.

LOL. That only took you more than an entire week, after this thread had been dead for just as long.

Let's even say you took the test just once like I did and not 50 tries, the average Indian IQ is still 82. Outliers DON'T matter (You may one day get 10 Indian Miss Universes in a row, but the average 99.6% of Indian women are still ugly - that's why you guys love raping foreigners). It would still take 200 million Indians with an above 100 IQ to pull India out of extreme poverty, something all the East Asian countries could do it in 1 generation (even a country the size of China). Remember, South Korea was 20 times poorer than India in 1955. Look at South Korea now and India today. It's like heaven and hell. Compared to S.K., 82 IQ India has been standing still or even going backward.

Besides, I am hardly the smartest Chinese/Taiwanese. Usually at school or at work, I'm the dumbest Chinese guy and I can still score 136 IQ on a bad day. My point is the same. Singapore would be a total sh!thole if it was or ever becomes a Hindu majority country. Does anyone even doubt that statement???? Singapore is Singapore because of the Han. How's Indian Mauritius and Trinidad and Tobago doing??? LOL!!!

Personally, I'm pretty sure you cheated. I have no way to prove it though. Why do I suspect that? Because most 144 IQ people know how to print screen in iOS. I'm 136 and I know. You are the only 144 person who doesn't. Suspicious?? Huh??? And just owning an iPad means you are in the top 99.9999% of Indians. So even if 0.0001% of Indians can score 144, the average Indian IQ score is still 82.

Last edited:
Lo

LOL. That only took you more than an entire week, after this thread had been dead for just as long.

Let's even say you took the test just once like I did and not 50 tries, the average Indian IQ is still 82. Outliers DON'T matter (You may one day get 10 Indian Miss Universes in a row, but the average 99.6% of Indian women are still ugly - that's why you guys love raping foreigners). It would still take 200 million Indians with an above 100 IQ to pull India out of extreme poverty, something all the East Asian countries could do it in 1 generation (even a country the size of China). Remember, South Korea was 20 times poorer than India in 1955. Look at South Korea now and India today. It's like heaven and hell. Compared to S.K., 82 IQ India has been standing still or even going backward.

Besides, I am hardly the smartest Chinese/Taiwanese. Usually at school or at work, I'm the dumbest Chinese guy and I can still score 136 IQ on a bad day. My point is the same. Singapore would be a total sh!thole if it was or ever becomes a Hindu majority country. Does anyone even doubt that statement???? Singapore is Singapore because of the Han. How's Indian Mauritius and Trinidad and Tobago doing??? LOL!!!

Personally, I'm pretty sure you cheated. I have no way to prove it though. Why do I suspect that? Because most 144 IQ people know how to print screen in iOS. I'm 136 and I know. You are the only 144 person who doesn't. Suspicious?? Huh??? And just owning an iPad means you are in the top 99.9999% of Indians. So even if 0.0001% of Indians can score 144, the average Indian IQ score is still 82.

I did not get an alert that there was a new post on this thread. I checked back because I saw that Chinese-Dragon had posted here. Are you trying really hard to look stupid or were you born that way?

I did the test once.

I'm HARDLY the smartest Indian that I know. The direct supervisor for my thesis work, is by far the most intelligent person I've ever met and he is Indian.

Furthermore, I know of only one Chinese person who is arguably smarter than me, his marks are usually better. But earlier this week, the coordinator for the 4th year Mechanisms unit picked me to be the tutor for the unit as my understanding of crucial concepts greatly surpasses his. He got a 90% final mark in the unit and mine was 86%, (this was scaled of course, my actual unscaled mark was 93 and his would have been equally as high). I don't go to university to sit exams, and I certainly don't get my buddies to give me their reports from previous years (something I've noticed is commonplace among the Chinese community). I could be a racist idiot like you and make umpteen comments about how Chinese people are inferior but I won't be sinking to your levels.

My diligence (similar to that of my Indian compatriots) is the reason why to date as a twenty year old, I, work in an first tier engineering consultancy even whilst doing my undergrad, am working through my first thesis paper and also am a RAAF university sponsored scholarship student. I'm just an average Indian, my marks in the Indian schooling system were mostly Bs with some As. At uni, I know at least 10 Indians in my personal group of friends who are far more intelligent than me. They score higher, understand quicker and work smarter. I'm quite jealous in fact.

I don't use my iPad regularly, in fact this is only the third time since my girlfriend gave it to me on my birthday in September. I mostly depend on my laptop/PC. As such I don't know the commands to do a screencap. Once again are you trying really hard to look stupid or were you born that way?

Anyhow I know I won't be convincing you. You are clearly an inferior scumbag excuse for a human being. I'm not quite sure if you actually believe the tripe you spout or if you're simply trolling.

However, I will humour you, what is your field of expertise? What exactly do you do? If it is in any way related to applied mathematics, solid-state physics or engineering sciences in general, I'll be able to question you and you can once and for all prove your intelligence. If you manage to answer my questions, I'll admit that I and other Indians are inferior. I don't doubt that you will reject this challenge or find some way to weasel out of it.

My thesis work is in the field of robotics. Specifically I'm working on a mathematical framework for reassembly robotics. If you wish to test my expertise in that field, then ask away.

kbd-raafFULL

The best way to estimate the cognitive ability of a tribe is IQ test and PISA. India is IQ 82 and China is 104. India quit PISA because she is too stupid.

For self selected people like you, the USA Intel Prize gauge which tribe produce the top cognitive elites. Chinese beat Indians in the number of candidates in semi finals by a large margin every year. The finals in 2013 is Chinese and Indians same number of candidate. The result shows that on the top elite range, Chinese and Indians are equally smart with Chinese porbably have a slight edge. But Chinese IQ has broader base. You are quite conceit or are badly informed if you try to prove Indians are smarter just because you are not exposed to our top cognitive elites.

FYI, Singaporean Indians are poor in Maths and Science.

Intel Education—Intel Science Talent Search

kbd-raafFULL

The best way to estimate the cognitive ability of a tribe is IQ test and PISA. India is IQ 82 and China is 104. For self selected people like you, the USA Intel Prize gauge which tribe produce the top cognitive elites. Chinese beat Indians in the number of candidate in semi finals but a large margin every year. The finals in 2013 is Chinese and Indians same number of candidate. The result shows that on the top elite range, Chinese and Indians are equally smart with Chinese porbably have a slight edge. But Chinese IQ has broader base. You are quite conceit or are badly informed if you try to prove Indians are smarter just because you are not exposed to our top cognitive elites.

FYI, Singaporean Indians are extremely poor in Maths and Science.

Intel Education—Intel Science Talent Search

I think I'm going to agree with you on this case.

I've never met a dumb or atleast not hard-working Chinese person. Not true for Indians, one Indian lab-partner used pictures from Wikipedia. When I asked him to draw them up himself, he came up with some sketches that looked like something from a 6 years old sketchbook.

But I don't believe that this is anything to do with genetics. It's attitude, or lack thereof.

Can you validate the bolded part with some data please?

Last edited:
^^^^
Another good way to judge the performance of the elites of each country is Google Code Jam historical stats. The stats for each year are available below. India always sends the most people, but never even comes close to making the final round of 20. Not even Round 3 most years. Also, look at the Indian survival probability versus the Chinese, Russians, Japanese and even Taiwanese survival prob. Remember Taiwan's population is like 3% of India, but there are 5 times more Taiwanese in Round 3 than Indians. That's 3% of population, but 500% better results. The Indian IQ really is 82 and Indians can't code for sh!t. Google Code Jam is the proof. The very top Indians are a good 20 points below the top Chinese / Russians / Americans (Superpowah my a$$) if you look at Google Code Jam. And yes, Indians have cheated at Code Jam in the past and been thrown out in previous years. Even with cheating, Indians scores still suck!

Country Representation — Code Jam 2013 Statistics

Country Representation — Code Jam 2012 Statistics

Country Representation — Code Jam 2011 Statistics

Country Representation — Code Jam 2010 Statistics

Country Representation — Code Jam 2009 Statistics

Indian Coders Found Cheating in Google Code Jam? : NextBigWhat.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom