What's new

River not diverted

That would be detrimental for Pakistani agriculture.

Not if it is passed through to the Pakistan direct, as a result of generating sufficient torrent strength from the plethora of rivers and lakes that saturate the Tibetan plateau region.

What if we divert Indus river ??
Pakistan will be next to desert . :lol:

Atleast keep u r China fanboysim away when u dont know facts abt u r own country

Did you miss the part about the Indus originating in Tibet China? The upper course of the Indus River, within Tibet is called the Sengge Zangbo and has a strong flow, which can be diverted by the Chinese if push came to shove.

The river is China's property. India could only protest.

TIBET is not your property. SO are the rivers of TIBET not your property. China forcefully occupied it.

Funny, we seem to be building the dam alright.

Is India going to stop us?

This an entirely wrong approach to tackle this problem.

As they say, "An Eye for an Eye makes the world a blind man."

China, India and Bangladesh should get into negotiations on this .... and come up with something as elegant as this:

Indus Waters Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Despite all differences, India and Pakistan worked this out and it lasts even half a century after it was signed.

Even though China has publicly denied plans to divert any water .... it's better to have a treaty.

Simply, because it boosts trust.

I know, the so called people who claim themselves to be "official" representatives of China on this forum have a different agenda ..... gleeing at the potential of harming others. It comes back, in form or the other.

Good, that their words don't matter.

This an entirely wrong approach to tackle this problem.

As they say, "An Eye for an Eye makes the world a blind man."

China, India and Bangladesh should get into negotiations on this .... and come up with something as elegant as this:

Indus Waters Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Despite all differences, India and Pakistan worked this out and it lasts even half a century after it was signed.

Even though China has publicly denied plans to divert any water .... it's better to have a treaty.

Simply, because it boosts trust.

I know, the so called people who claim themselves to be "official" representatives of China on this forum have a different agenda ..... gleeing at the potential of harming others. It comes back, in form or the other.

Good, that their words don't matter.

There are plenty of CPC members here in this forum, you are free to send them a private message and ask them to relay your suggestion.

I doubt you're going to receive a repeat of the Indus Waters Treaty though. The Chinese government already stated they won't divert the waters, and there aren't any public plans to create a water treaty.

There are plenty of CPC members here in this forum, you are free to send them a private message and ask them to relay your suggestion.

Well, I could ... but I need to be paid brokerage .. for acting as a mediator :laugh:

In such a large trasaction 1 bps should also be good enough .... and I believe it could be the best price anybody in the market could offer :)

As long as China is not diverting the river , we should be cool . Let the Chinese fanboys on this forum speculate as much as they want . If the river is diverted later on we shall see what can be done . I am sure there are more intelligent heads sitting in Beijing .

China may not care about India but they will surely not want to harm Bangldesh and diverting Brahmaputra will have a much more adverse effect on Bangladesh than India.

As long as China is not diverting the river , we should be cool . Let the Chinese fanboys on this forum speculate as much as they want . If the river is diverted later on we shall see what can be done . I am sure there are more intelligent heads sitting in Beijing .

China may not care about India but they will surely not want to harm Bangldesh and diverting Brahmaputra will have a much more adverse effect on Bangladesh than India.

You guys have satellites right?

Diverting such a large river, would be an absolutely enormous project. There would be no way to hide it from the satellites.

guys, i personally don't think Chinese government will use this against India, we're a big country, not only in size, we're open-minded and want to take responsibility to promote the economy in the countries around.

Back
Top Bottom