What's new

Rocket ‘fired from Iran’ kills girl in border town in Pakistan

The Iranians also suspect covert support for Jundullah is coming from Pakistan's powerful intelligence service, the ISI.
BBC News - Profile: Iran's Jundullah militants

Jundallah was formed in 2003 and is believed to have about 1000 members. Its base of operations is in Pakistan's Baluchestan province.

Read more:Who supports Jundallah? - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS

Kindly do some research.

It was Pakistan who helped Iran to nab Abdul Malik Reigi.

According to one report yesterday, Rigi was arrested "outside the country", according to another, in Pakistan. A third version said the plane landed in Sistan-Balochistan itself.

Pakistan is said to have been co-operating with Iran recently in arresting Jundullah members.

Iran arrests most wanted man after police board civilian flight - Telegraph

Even in the recent attack on Iranian guards. Pakistan cooperated with Iran.

Iran’s interior minister says Islamabad is cooperating well with Tehran on the case of a recent attack on Iranian border guards by Pakistan-based Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group.

PressTV - ‘Pakistan cooperating with Iran over border raid’
I have done enough research. More than a Bharati troll.

i suspect iran has became pet dog of america after civil nuclear deal and being used as american tool to pressurize pakistan

well pak should learn some lesson from iran, iran may never be reliable so its fruitless to improve relations with iran

India helped SL during the Srilankan Civil war. Can Pakistah do the same with LET and other militant groups??

India learned the lesson and changed the policy, what about Pakistan ??

lol, it was india hahaha, biggest joke of the century

as i said, first india tries to terrorise the country and then when t fails, takes the credit of eliminating LTTE

you guys never fail to amuse

i suspect iran has became pet dog of america after civil nuclear deal and being used as american tool to pressurize pakistan

well pak should learn some lesson from iran, iran may never be reliable so its fruitless to improve relations with iran

lol, it was india hahaha, biggest joke of the century

as i said, first india tries to terrorise the country and then when t fails, takes the credit of eliminating LTTE

you guys never fail to amuse

Seems you have no Idea of how the war took place. And how India helped.

Nothing else other than gold flake...but seriously, why do you think cross border firings are happening towards Pakistan from all sides....you think we dont have something better to do than bombard Pakistan's God forsaken borders?

I have answered this already..because its easier to blame Pakistan to cover up your incompetence and win elections.
And Gold Flake ?.. :lol:...that explains everything..

i have a question how do u know it was Iranian border guards?, Tump at nearest point have about 25km distance with Iran's border and rocket is aimed to these houses right? so it should be fired in less than 400m-900m

i have a question how do u know it was Iranian border guards?, Tump at nearest point have about 25km distance with Iran's border and rocket is aimed to these houses right? so it should be fired in less than 400m-900m

Yea right it could be "the illuminati"..

These indians are spreading hated b/w pakistanis and iranians.

beware and Don't take Indian seriously

last week one old men told me

"Asking about Pakistan from an indian is like asking someone about his cruel past Boss"

Lol Iran can do sh!t. Just like India who can't do anything when next time we would kill its soldiers at LOC. They know their limits just like India.

Strange coming from a nation which boasts of anti drone technology but can't do nothing against the strikes. Come back when you can save your nation from getting invaded again & again.

Strange coming from a nation which boasts of anti drone technology but can't do nothing against the strikes. Come back when you can save your nation from getting invaded again & again.

You are US? No? Come back when you become and talk big when you become one.

These indians are spreading hated b/w pakistanis and iranians.

beware and Don't take Indian seriously

last week one old men told me

"Asking about Pakistan from an indian is like asking someone about his cruel past Boss"

man
man/
noun
noun: man; plural noun: men; noun: Man; noun: the Man

The plural for man is men. i.e you can have 'one old man' or 'a few old men' but you can't have one old men.

Back to kindergarten English for you.

man
man/
noun
noun: man; plural noun: men; noun: Man; noun: the Man

The plural for man is men. i.e you can have 'one old man' or 'a few old men' but you can't have one old men.

Back to kindergarten English for you.

Ok Angraji Babu

My mother language is Pashto and national language is Urdu.I would give them More importance than english

And most important the reason even despite living together for centuries we were different from Indians because we always valued our own culture/Language and region and didnt bow down to every single invader like the Indian did in the past thousand years of its history.

But still you Indian should be thankful to the Muslim invaders.They made you civilized or atleast close to the civilized world

Doesn't seem like Pakistan is going to do anything about it. They know their limits.

we will create hizbullah in iran which will bomb the shitt out of them
You are supporter of MQM... What to expect from you?

Hi:
This member @W.11 Is a troll.. He gathered 46 infractions , he was at third place in Hall of shame, but after conversion of software for Xenforo , his all infractions are gone.. No need to take him serious :lol:

On topic:
We both nations(Iran and Pakistan) have long history of brotherhood. We should resolve all issues on Table...
And RIP to the girl.

Last edited:
Ok Angraji Babu

My mother language is Pashto and national language is Urdu.I would give them More importance than english

And most important the reason even despite living together for centuries we were different from Indians because we always valued our own culture/Language and region and didnt bow down to every single invader like the Indian did in the past thousand years of its history.

But still you Indian should be thankful to the Muslim invaders.They made you civilized or atleast close to the civilized world

My mother language is Bengali, India doesn't have a national language (IIRC). I'm proficient in English, Bengali and I know a bit of Hindi, Mandarin and French.

Unlike you, I don't like to make excuses for my own incompetency. You're just not smart enough to figure out the basics of English grammar.

Pakistan is by and large the product of those invaders. Have you been able to figure out why you're Muslim, a religion which began in the Middle East? Let me give you a hint, it's not because your forefathers suddenly had an epiphany.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom