What's new

Royal Family Fears Keep Saudi Military Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is, everyone knows, but why not admit it in public and quit the show of being anti Israel.
Jordan aswell, it is not anti Israel, however Syria has been anti Israel.

Though I do not mind if we start relations with Israel.

Talabani came to represent the PUK Kurdish party, he is unimportant and only ceremonial.

Mithal sounds good to me, Mossad should put him in power.

KSA doesn't like Israel nor recognizes it and isn't willing to do so until the latter commits to the peace initiative was proposed by KSA. Nevertheless, regional developments make dealing with Israel on certain issues inevitable. KSA was going very harsh on USA and Israel in 2000, in a form of very serious letter was sent by King Abdullah to George Bush, to stop supporting Israeli terrorism or just face the deterioration of relations, after few months 11/9 attacks took place, and it was an existential matter for KSA to alleviate the tensions with USA and the West. KSA was the major power that prevented USA from invading Iraq since 1991, but bad relations after 2000-2001, is the explanation of USA ignoring KSA point of view and just took over Iraq.This was said by American officials themselves.

It's all face-saving and honour related.

But governments are worried about riots from their people if they're openly friends with Israel. That is of their own making though, as they fuel anti-Israel stuff in the media.

Syria is an enemy, but the quietest enemy on the border.

I just wonder which of the GCC will be the first to have the balls to come out and say they recognise Israel.

Recognising Israel will be the proper Arab spring.

This guy is a straight Jail Bate !

KSA doesn't like Israel nor recognizes it and isn't willing to do so until the latter commits to the peace initiative was proposed by KSA. Nevertheless, regional developments make dealing with Israel on certain issues inevitable. KSA was going very harsh on USA and Israel in 2000, in a form of very serious letter was sent by King Abdullah to George Bush, to stop supporting Israeli terrorism or just face the deterioration of relations, after few months 11/9 attacks took place, and it was an existential matter for KSA to alleviate the tensions with USA and the West. KSA was the major power that prevented USA from invading Iraq since 1991, but bad relations after 2000-2001, is the explanation of USA ignoring KSA point of view and just took over Iraq.This was said by American officials themselves.

KSA pays the US with billions, US/Israel are like 1.

Ofc they did not want us to be invaded, we were on sanctions, we were not allowed to export oil which is very good for the Saudis cause they have 2 countries Iran and Iraq that are banned from exporting, as if they did us a favour.

Further more, peace initiative was a Saudi desperate attempt to change world view of it and just eases world and American pressure. So, it was not like Saudis gave a $hit about Israel. The situation was very bad back then for KSA. Thank god they are recovered now and no one by Allah will can threat KSA, never again.

Being friends with the US and not recognizing Israel means they actually recognize Israel.
Most here would not like it but Syria and Iran are not friends with the US neither with Israel, only they will not admit it cause this is a sunni-shia thing here.
Yes and the irony is that we had relations with the Shias because we both worried about pan-Arabism. Now we're with Arabs worried about the Mullah's in Tehran trying to make the middle east theirs.

Both ideologies are extreme and Israel has been in the middle.

I get the feeling that governments know the realities and want to recognise and deal with Israel - but the Neanderthal populations in some of these countries (blackeagle is a perfect example) try to keep the fight alive and relations poor.

What if the Palestinian state is a reality,will there be peace between the Arab nations and Israel?

KSA pays the US with billions, US/Israel are like 1.

Ofc they did not want us to be invaded, we were on sanctions, we were not allowed to export oil which is very good for the Saudis cause they have 2 countries Iran and Iraq that are banned from exporting, as if they did us a favour.

KSA doesn't pay anybody, they owe USA about $500 bn (costs of Desert Storm) in the last two decades, yet KSA financial situation had been critical for about 15 years. It's over now, thanks to huge rise in oil prices. KSA now catch USA from it's balls by owning 10 percent of it's economy along with other GCC. Petrodollar system is the best to black mail USA when necessary, as well as it's huge influence in oil market which make USA shut the fvck up whenever it tries to act human rights policeman on KSA, like when Prince Faisal rebuffed Cliton over remarks on Arab Spring in KSA, since then, nobody heard anything from USA. :)

What if the Palestinian state is a reality,will there be peace between the Arab nations and Israel?

Personally, I don't think there will be peace because I don't believe the Palestinians see a two state solution as their final goal. I think they see it as a first step. In fact, many of them say this in Arab press but talk 'peace' in western press. They have played this double game for many years.

We may get some sort of a cold 'peace' like with Egypt.

I'm not hopeful.

If people like Blackeagle were in charge, Israel and Jordan would be at war - so we must cross our fingers that more moderate figures come into power in the region. I also include Israel in that.

You cannot classify all Arab countries as 1 considering all have different ideologies, they are at peace already, all Arab nationalist regimes have fallen and Syria is weakened.
It was these pan arabists that were/are a threat to Israel not Islamists, cause Islamists will fight the other sects before looking at Israel.

sunni & shia will erased.........No future for you arab...........

Saudi & Iran Government Is Bad & Backward.....................Both Of Them Must Erased From earth...........
No Freedom In This Country
Safavids & arab puih......your place is Hell.........Your kill each other.......
Muslim World dont need shia or sunni.........
One pure Islam Forever...

Im not shia or sunni just pure islam

Indonesia The Country With 300 Million Muslim Army Is my Nation & My people & My Pride

GCC & Arab is The Slave Of zionist...You are Weak.....you coward......You fear to fight israel......You cannot protect palestine.......May God Destroy you

shia kill sunni, sunni kill shia........no end.......both of you sect in hell...........
Syria will destroyed all sunni & shia will erased

Goodbye sunni & shia May Allah erased you from Earth......Forever
No more saudi,iran,wahabbi,sunni,shia All sect & All nation will erased from earth

Soon Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa Will Coming................All Sunni & Shia Include Your Leader Will Erased From Earth Forever
One Pure Islam For One Earth & One Ummah.........

Zionist & West They Are Muslim World True Enemy

sunni & shia will erased.........No future for you arab...........

Saudi & Iran Government Is Bad & Backward.....................Both Of Them Must Erased From earth...........
No Freedom In This Country
Safavids & arab puih......your place is Hell.........Your kill each other.......
Muslim World dont need shia or sunni.........
One pure Islam Forever...

Im not shia or sunni just pure islam

Indonesia The Country With 300 Million Muslim Army Is my Nation & My people & My Pride

GCC & Arab is The Slave Of zionist...You are Weak.....you coward......You fear to fight israel......You cannot protect palestine.......May God Destroy you

shia kill sunni, sunni kill shia........no end.......both of you sect in hell...........
Goodbye sunni & shia May Allah erased you from Earth......Forever
No more saudi,iran,wahabbi,sunni,shia All sect & All nation will erased from earth

Soon Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa Will Coming................All Sunni & Shia Include Your Leader Wil Erased From Earth Forever
One Pure Islam For One Earth & One Ummah.........

Zionist & West They Are Muslim Word True Enemy

FFS :omghaha:

KSA doesn't pay anybody, they owe USA about $500 bn (costs of Desert Storm) in the last two decades, yet KSA financial situation had been critical for about 15 years. It's over now, thanks to huge rise in oil prices. KSA now catch USA from it's balls by owning 10 percent of it's economy along with other GCC. Petrodollar system is the best to black mail USA when necessary, as well as it's huge influence in oil market which make USA shut the fvck up whenever it tries to act human rights policeman on KSA, like when Prince Faisal rebuffed Cliton over remarks on Arab Spring in KSA, since then, nobody heard anything from USA. :)

All the military equipment they buy = paying.
$500 bn, I am glad we gave them that debt, finally the oil money has a purpose.
No one holds USA by the balls, if it gets that bad, the US annexes the Hasa region of Saudi arabia, what do you want to do about that ? they can take all oil fields in the Arab states if they want, they can take venezuela with it.

It is good that oil prices are rising, good for us aswell.

You cannot classify all Arab countries as 1 considering all have different ideologies, they are at peace already, all Arab nationalist regimes have fallen and Syria is weakened.
It was these pan arabists that were/are a threat to Israel not Islamists, cause Islamists will fight the other sects before looking at Israel.
Thats is the biggest problem of Arab nations,there was no unity untill now.
But future looks good GCC is a good example,who knows what the future brings but it sure looks good.

From Prophet Muhammad :

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, Soldier Of Allah... there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791,(Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:177)

Just Wait Zionist..........Insha Allah The Time Will Come.....
Muslim Army Will Kill & Send You All To HellFire Forever...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom