What's new

Russia deploys Attack Helicopters to Armenia, builds bases in Cyprus and Iraq

What was the point of downing a Russian jet that was not even threatening Turkey?

Turkey didn't know the jet was "no treat" because the jet didn't respond to messages, if a bomber moves into your territory and doesn't respond to messages you have to shoot it down to protect your nation and people from danger.

Turkey is wary of Kurdish insurgency. Its a valid concern. That is why it has been soft on ISIS and allows ISIS oil trade through its territory.

Turkey isn't "soft on ISIS", Turkey has sent numerous air attacks and ground offensives against ISIS bases. The Peshmarga (a kurdish group who is fighting ISIS) has gotten help from Turkey in both financing and training their soldiers, I can't link to the article (my account is too new) but google "Turkey aims to step up anti-ISIL cooperation with Iraqi Kurdistan " and you should find it.

Warning issued for insulting Ataturk !

Warning issued for insulting great country called Turkiye ! Try one more time to give me right of banning you with a great pleasure !

My FOOT, This Great Bloody NATO Bootlicker country Called Turkey

Your ban or warning will not change my tone to Turk Butchers of innocent lives in Syria-Iraq and Armenia.
Go ahead with your moderation.

Turk Butchers of innocent lives in Syria-Iraq and Armenia.

I don't understand what you mean, Turkey spent several years to mend it's relationship with Armenia and offered them to talk about the genocide but, due to the Armenian government, the talks stopped and all progress was lost.

Iraq is stopping Turkey, as well as any other Western country, from destroying ISIS, the Iraqi government has even captured German planes bringing weapons to the Peshmarga who is fighting ISIS as well as removed the funding the Peshmarga. The Peshmarga, who is one of the main forces fighting ISIS, needs the training it gets from Turkey and the weapons it gets from the West in order to defeat ISIS yet Iraq is stopping them.

In Syria the situation is even more complicated, the people don't want to live under Assad's rule (that's why the protested against him during the Arab spring), they still don't want to live under Assad's rule (they've been fighting against him for 3 years now). And while Assad is using barrel bombs to kill his own people Turkey is protecting 2,5 million Syrians who fled the violence.

Turkey wants to help people and open up a better future but corrupt leaders of other countries get in the way.

childish comments

you making fun of us or you have huge disrespect but making fun means also disrespect..

a childish comment is that russians kill turkmen and destroy their villages.. and that russians also put our relatives in krim to a bad situation.. also our ally georgia..?

several warnings were given not to voilate our air space.. just childs irgnore warnings..

türkün türkten baska dostu yoktur..

If Turkey breaks, the next turn will be of Pakistan. Our arrogance will bite us back someday.

Turkey and China are two tested friends of Pakistan. Only low life selfish people leave their friends when they need our help.

The only problem that Pakistan will face is the tension between China and Turkey. In these circumstances, when your two friends fight, what do you do? Just watch and enjoy their fight or play a mediator?

Pakistan has the responsibility, and a perfect opportunity to bring China and Turkey closer to each other.

Pakistan can also play a role in mediation between Russia and Turkey as Pakistan is inching closer to Russia. Turkey needs our help and we will help no matter what. The first and most important goal is to ease the tensions between the two.

To our Turkey brothers: You can't rely on NATO and US. We Pakistanis have a very good idea about US and nobody knows Europeans better than Turks. They didn't allow you to become part of EU. This is how they play.

Now the world is realigning in two different blocks and I feel the better block is Russia/ China/ Pakistan. India/ US/ Israel/ EU is another block Turks should leave and avoid.

In any case, we Pakistanis love Turkey and are with them even if our politicians take wrong turn, we will always be with them.

Dont worry mate there are tons of false flaggers pretending to be Pakistanis on this forum, we all know which country these losers are from, my request to fellow Turkish & Pakistani members is please ignore them !!!

türkün türkten baska dostu yoktur..
Calm down, Pakistanis think Russia is their ally because its enemy of NATO and US, plus it seems to me that a lot muslims are also naive about Putin, they think he is a muslim ally by deliverng such speeches...

Putin: Allah punished Turkish leaders with lack of sanity when they downed jet – Asia Times

It matters who can offer you more and Russia can obviously offer more to Pakistan than Turkey, brother country or not in the end we are in US Camp and they are in Russia/China Camp so you will also have a lot Pakistanis who dont like us for being in NATO but i think most still like us.

Calm down, Pakistanis think Russia is their ally because its enemy of NATO and US, plus it seems to me that a lot muslims are also naive about Putin, they think he is a muslim ally by deliverng such speeches...

Putin: Allah punished Turkish leaders with lack of sanity when they downed jet – Asia Times

It matters who can offer you more and Russia can obviously offer more to Pakistan than Turkey, brother country or not in the end we are in US Camp and they are in Russia/China Camp so you will also have a lot Pakistanis who dont like us for being in NATO but i think most still like us.

90 percent Pakistanis love Turkiye. Rest of them belong to other sect :P

There is nothing Turkey can do against Russia.

There are a lot of things Russia can and will do against Turkey.

There is nothing Turkey can do against Russia.

There are a lot of things Russia can and will do against Turkey.

yeah ok tomorrow I will eat a lemon cake for your russian friends.. :)

we can if we want make syria a hell for russians also krim could be hell for them so my indian friend is that not enough?

(That being a total stupid lie)he still turned Turkey into a country that is in the G20 and part of NATO. What a shame all Bangladesh will ever be able do to is manufacture underwear for middle income people in the UK, playing neighborhood whore to China and India and remain as one of the rare countries where cholera is a common infection in during the 21st century:coffee: pathetic

Deat friend...Do not criticize BD in general..They are very good people who do not share any - ve thought in general...The posters is an odd man out within BD posters...Otherwise..usually i see BD people like Turks...So chill out and take it easy..

Back
Top Bottom