What's new

Russia may move missiles to EU borders if shield talks fail

Indian Army

Reaction score
Russia may move missiles to EU borders if shield talks fail

168969987.jpg

Russia may deploy offensive weaponry on its borders with Europe in response to a U.S.-backed European missile shield, President Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday.
Medvedev outlined a series of possible “appropriate measures” against the U.S. interceptor missiles and radars being deployed in Europe if missile defense talks between Moscow and Washington result in failure.
“If the measures listed [in the statement] are not be sufficient, Russia will deploy in the west and the south of the country advanced offensive weapons systems which will target the European component of the [U.S.] missile defense network,” Medvedev said.

167000120.jpg

Tough time to go ahead for US strategically whether it would be in Pacific or Europe

It's only a matter of time before the west does to Russia what Hitler did to the Soviet Union and the fact is, those Russians will be found unprepared just as Hitler had found Stalin.

^^ This is only going to be a political response; nothing more. Russia will get something else in terms of a "return" that it will all cool down.

I don't understand why Obama is being so stupid; there is so much to be gained from involving Russia into the shield.

^^ This is only going to be a political response; nothing more. Russia will get something else in terms of a "return" that it will all cool down.

I don't understand why Obama is being so stupid; there is so much to be gained from involving Russia into the shield.

The existence of NATO is to counter Russia. If not for an Russian enemy, NATO has no purpose to exist.

The existence of NATO is to counter Russia. If not for an Russian enemy, NATO has no purpose to exist.

Except for Kissinger maniacs, no one else has Russia on their agenda ever since USSR collapsed. Russians are not the enemy anymore and which is why NATO is finding it more and more difficult to stand together except European safety. However considering that European lands (western ones) are zero in terms of natural resources except few areas, I doubt they ever need to worry about any invasion any more.

NATO is useless now and pointless too. It has no one to counter. Except USA and UK no one is allowed to do anything other than cleanup. Don't see its existence anymore sensible.

Russia is right to wonder about its security
And strangely US policy still considering Russia like in the cold war...
because of some right wing in USA???

Anyway Russia having an important pressure on Europe especially Germany: Gas.

Actually by the USA and NATO doing it will strengthen the SCO.

It's only a matter of time before the west does to Russia what Hitler did to the Soviet Union and the fact is, those Russians will be found unprepared just as Hitler had found Stalin.
One more reason that the Germans should join SCO. That would be totally fun. If they want their share in today's poland back. You know what I am saying? The Russians should send in their KGBs to finance the so called "neo nazi" movement. You know what I am saying? This time, the nazis are friends of the Russians.

USA wants to roll back Russia in Syria, Ukraine and Georgia. It's also engaged in a secondary struggle with Iran over Iraq and in a tertiary struggle with Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

This part of the world is a time bomb. It's probably going to blow before 2015.

Back
Top Bottom