What's new

Russia refuses to sell arresters for Chinese aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
13413525_31n.jpg
india-train.jpg
holy ****..some indians actually believe they have best rail management system in the world.:lol:

:rofl:

OMG!!
u got so much thanks by chinease trolls just for disclosing top secrete exclusively on PDF!!:rofl:

failures happens during development!!! (at least we don't do ctr+v like china):rofl::china:
also, initial % of failures are high specially when u develop such things with such a low budget!!

The Times of India on Mobile
Come on, Rocket? 5th g flighter? U indian even can not product turbo-prop aircraft.:rofl: sigh,:rofl:I'm sorry, it hurts, Doesnt it?

If Indian sell Brahmos to US, Russia will bomb India with Nukes and than ground troops on India's soil. RAPED all indian women and beheaded all the indian men.

NICE WET DREAM, there are good psychologist around maybe you can book an appointment and get your brain checked out and cured from the constant CCP brainwashing. :lol:

:woot: What the....An aircraft carrier without arresters? WTF was is supposed to be? Probably a carrier for helicopters! Jeeez! :partay:[COLOR="Silver"

Sorry to correct you, It is an aircraft carrier without a Russian arrester. Not without a arrester.:woot:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
:woot: What the....An aircraft carrier without arresters? WTF was is supposed to be? Probably a carrier for helicopters! Jeeez! :partay:

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

:offtopic:
blah-blah-0006.gif
zero-2.gif

It is really an amazing scenes, it make me think of Great Escape from some terrible dessater or War fields. Arn't they?

Any photos of a plane actually landing on this junk bucket?
No sir, we actually have an aircraft carrier testing plane landing without arresters ready, it's called Chinese style landing.
and that junk bucket is still better than nothing which is what ur country is having now.

Oooooh look who's commenting on indian railway.....pls we don't need to take lesson about railway management from pakistanis

Pakistan Railways condition worsening, next stop

Din't ur gov ask GOI for railway engine which we turned down:argh::argh:

On topic:
time for chinese james bond to get undercover alongwith his most successful weapon ,a DSLR Camera and start shooting some arresters design pic..:bounce:

We have already developed our own arresters long time ago, this news is just the sour grape from the Russian media.

Since they are still butthurt about our J-15, meanwhile they can't even produce their Su-33 anymore.

they came to know abt. Copycat,

No sir, we actually have an aircraft carrier testing plane landing without arresters ready, it's called Chinese style landing.
and that junk bucket is still better than nothing which is what ur country is having now.

Actually the only thing the photo proves is that some is cheating at photoshop.

The Times of India on Mobile
Come on, Rocket? 5th g flighter? U indian even can not product turbo-prop aircraft.:rofl: sigh,:rofl:I'm sorry, it hurts, Doesnt it?

I think trying is better than stealing, but shameless people don't think so even after original developers accusing them and slapping on face with solid answer. But copycat will remain copyact only. Because they don't have balls to try on own. They can copy only.

I think trying is better than stealing, but shameless people don't think so even after original developers accusing them and slapping on face with solid answer. But copycat will remain copyact only. Because they don't have balls to try on own. They can copy only.
I absolutely agree with you. That Mirage copy LCA and PAK-FA copy FGFA should be put out of its misery.

i think it is tactic of Russia for increasing money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom