Status
Not open for further replies.

Killuminati

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
n_32621_4.jpg

s-400_launch.jpg

Russia has begun installing a new state-of-the-art anti-aircraft weapon system in its southern military region with an eye toward targeting Turkey in response to a NATO missile defense shield outpost that was recently established in East Anatolia, daily Hürriyet reported.

The installation will be completed by the end of this year, said Russian Col. Igor Gorbul, adding that the S-400 anti-aircraft missiles were capable of destroying all types of airplanes, as well as ultra-stratospheric and ballistic missiles.

Turkish-Russian tensions rose last week after Ankara forced down a Syrian passenger plane en route from Moscow to Damascus on suspicions that it was carrying weapons, but Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov moved to defuse tensions by saying the country’s bilateral relationship would not be damaged by the incident.

October/17/2012

POLITICS - Russia to target Turkey with anti-aircraft missiles

They were offering same missiles to Turkey during SAM tender, Ironic no ?

Targeting countries with anti-aircraft missiles... Those evil russkies :D

Every object that will launched from Turkey in to air will be a target yes what do you not understand?

This is russias Answer not to turkey but NatO and America for installing their missile sheild system in turkey!

As i told to an Armenian once, we'll fight with Russians eventually.

We should get THAAD instead of S400s + this "news" doesn't say where the S400s will be placed

Please put them in Armenia :D

Ḥashshāshīn;3511148 said:
And you expect to win from Russia? (without NATO support)
:no:
You should be smart enough to understand...
I'm not expecting to conquer Moscow :) no
but if not for Syria we'll fight over Georgia or Armenia

Turkey's influence area is expanding and Russia won't back off, these two powers ill eventually clash. When that time comes Turkey will use all the cards on the table including NATO.

I'm not saying it's what i want im just saying it's neatural.

As i told to an Armenian once, we'll fight with Russians eventually.

We should get THAAD instead of S400s + this "news" doesn't say where the S400s will be placed

Please put them in Armenia :D

Unless you want to commit suicide, you should not want turkey to be frontline in any nato vs russia war.

:no:
You should be smart enough to understand...
I'm not expecting to conquer Moscow :) no
but if not for Syria we'll fight over Georgia or Armenia

Turkey's influence area is expanding and Russia won't back off, these two powers ill eventually clash. When that time comes Turkey will use all the cards on the table including NATO.

I'm not saying it's what i want im just saying it's neatural.

I really doubt Europe/US will be willing to protect Turkey if a Russo-Turk war breaks out. Unless of course it is pre planned. An American-Russian war will happen, it is inevitable.

Ḥashshāshīn;3511168 said:
I really doubt Europe/US will be willing to protect Turkey if a Russo-Turk war breaks out. Unless of course it is pre planned. An American-Russian war will happen, it is inevitable.

It has nothing to do with your or mine or Europe's willings but NATO regulations Chapter:5.

Ḥashshāshīn;3511168 said:

Their is no Soviet Union or a communism threat anymore so they will not protect Turkey from any sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom