What's new

Russia to target Turkey with S-400 anti-aircraft missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Pakistan threaten India with Nucliar bombing if they didn't step back. If India didn't listen to Pakistan, India would be bombed back to the stone age.

Yeah and India did not have nuclear weapons then...We tested our nukes way back before the Pakistanis did :rolleyes:

According to the Wiki, Pakistan retreated and India regained lost territory. Can you summarize the video?

The Indians along with our President retreated to the White House, while our generals were hell bent on shedding Indian blood.

It is a very complicated matter, due to politics.

According to the Wiki, Pakistan retreated and India regained lost territory. It was an Indian strategic victory.

Can you summarize the video?

Summarizing the video is like asking about WWII from Hitler....lol....the guy in the video was the one who started the war in the first place. You expect him to to be neutral ?

The Indians along with our President retreated to the White House, while our generals were hell bent on shedding Indian blood.

It is a very complicated matter, due to politics.

ha ha ha...Mian sahab was your Prime Minister Pakstani....and you expect people to take you seriously when you dont know the difference between PM and President ?

Anyway guys feel free to search google and form your own opinion about the Kargil war rahter than seeing the video of the guy who started it in the first place. Tired of repeating that agains and again and as an Indian I do not have the free pass to post whatever comes to my mind unlike Razpak ;). So ciao :wave:

Summarizing the video is like asking about WWII from Hitler....lol....the guy in the video was the one who started the war in the first place. You expect him to to be neutral ?

He spanked your Indian assess. LOL

Why do you Indians still remember Kargil today?

Simply because you got spanked.

Believe me Turks. The Indians got spanked so hard, that many years later they even conducted shows about their spanking.

Last edited by a moderator:
That show is analysing what is our defence preparedness. Nothing to do with any spanking...lol...

Anyway before I leave one last time : PML-N is one of the biggest parties in Pakistan and it has accepted that Kargil war is a major military defeat for Pakistan. So guys decide for yourselves.

Ill-conceived planning by Musharraf led to second major military defeat in Kargil: PML-N - PakTribune

ISLAMABAD: The ill-conceived planning by General Musharraf led to Kargil debacle which was the second major military defeat for the country .

This was said by PML-N joint secretary Siddiq ul Farooq while unveiling white paper on Kargil incident here in a press conference Saturday.

He told that over 3000 Mujahideens, officers and soldiers of NLI had to render sacrifice of their lives on Kargil front which was opened by General Musharraf without obtaining approval from the then prime minister Nawaz Sharif and taking into confidence Naval and air chiefs and other corps commanders.

:wave:

It is crazy people in this thread are talking about war between Russia and Turkey???!!!!! At this point Turkey would lose. Russia is still a very strong power and its military is part of the big three(US,China,Russia). Only the US can defeat Russia in a conventional war. Turkey is strong but compared to Russia it is a seasoned boxer fighting a new young prospect. What is with this war talk,would it not better to make economic deals,gas pipelines and trade instead of war that devastate nations,and kill innocent men and women? Russia and Turkey many not see eye to eye with the Armenia-Azeribaijan frozen conflict but war between them would be bloody and bad.With no NATO interference Turkey would put up a strong fight but would lose badly.

That show is analysing what is our defence preparedness. Nothing to do with any spanking...lol...

Anyway before I leave one last time : PML-N is one of the biggest parties in Pakistan and it has accepted that Kargil war is a major military defeat for Pakistan. So guys decide for yourselves.

Ill-conceived planning by Musharraf led to second major military defeat in Kargil: PML-N - PakTribune

:wave:

Of course you Indians have to lie. To us, it is funny that you must lie, like the numerous award winners of your armed forces that were still alive.

My point being that why should you Indians try to address Turkey when you are nothing?

Even your laser guided bombs did nothing against the force in Kargil.

Your armed forces got spanked.

End of story.

It is crazy people in this thread are talking about war between Russia and Turkey???!!!!! At this point Turkey would lose. Russia is still a very strong power and its military is part of the big three(US,China,Russia). Only the US can defeat Russia in a conventional war. Turkey is strong but compared to Russia it is a seasoned boxer fighting a new young prospect. What is with this war talk,would it not better to make economic deals,gas pipelines and trade instead of war that devastate nations,and kill innocent men and women? Russia and Turkey many not see eye to eye with the Armenia-Azeribaijan frozen conflict but war between them would be bloody and bad.With no NATO interference Turkey would put up a strong fight but would lose badly.

Indeed, i didn't read the whole thread but i don't think anybody said otherwise.

What we are saying is, despite our corrupt government, we did a pretty good job on both militarily and economically in the last two decades thanks to our great potential. Considering the clash with Russia is not going to happen anytime soon, Turkey will have the capability to defend itself against Russia without necessity of relying its 'allies', soon.

I assure you, if our motherland gets in danger, Turkey would be the last place for someone wants to be in.

Of course you Indians have to lie. To us, it is funny that you must lie, like the numerous award winners of your armed forces that were still alive.

My point being that why should you Indians try to address Turkey when you are nothing?

Even your laser guided bombs did nothing against the force in Kargil.

Your armed forces got spanked.

End of story.

Good morning! This is so much normal. Indians and Pakistanis going at each other wherever we can! Enjoy!

Kargil War : In the eyes of an eminent Pakistani Journalist, Mr. Najam Sethi - YouTube

Why would Turkey attack Russia again? It doesn't make sense.

Turkey never lost its sovereignty, but India did. That is what i wanted to say. Sorry that I put it harshly, that guy got on my nerves. Sorry for that. What I wanted to say is that Turkey get step out of NATO when ever it wants. It is not in the same position India was during colonial times. Making that comparison is weird. NATO is equal relationship. India/UK was not. About staying in NATO or not. For Turkey it is better to stay in NATO, so why would we step out? It doesn't make sense.

Good morning. Had the poster not dissed India and Indians for no reason I would not have taken off. Apologies from my end too.

Wow, it is really amazing, i've never thought India has this much of hothead nationalists. Guys i'm sorry but i must say, i really have no problem with you being proud of your country despite its mess. But please if you have something to say about Turkey, at least make a little research.

The guy lives inside mud, yet he is so fvcking proud with his country's space program. Just, amazing...

Of course now you make some sense...its is true...neither we know much about you ..but whatever we know we always try to get know good things about every nation apart from few enemey countries around us...We donot mind Turkey rise...rather we appriciate the value system and modern Turkey to the world....But again that does not mean there is no -ve attributes of your nation...So rather than choosing any -ve attribute of your nation, we tries to see the good part of your nation....But couple of your Turkey team member starts having insulting to us....so what do you expect...ofcourse mud throwing will happen....its not surprising...

We've paid for technology transfer so we have all rights over what koreans contributed and we'll again pay for first batch of ALTAYs German MTU engine's licence production. It's not a big deal just to hasten up the project.

Thats what everyone does genius. Everyone pays. I am not saying you didnt pay, am not saying you dont have indigenous components. Am just saying it has a foreign hand too. Trying to twist that fact saying "we paid for it" wont change it.

He spanked your Indian assess. LOL

Why do you Indians still remember Kargil today?

Simply because you got spanked.

Your behavior is akin to faceplanting in mud and then pretending there isnt any on your face. Grow up. You surprised us, took strategic positions behind our backs. We kicked your ***** and took it back. Thats it. And a few regions that couldnt be bombed, was not because our bombs were ineffective, just that mother nature is much more powerful. ^^ Thank your stars and get out of Kashmir.

Indians are enemies of Islam. They are nothing.

Forget about Turkey and worry about us, Indians.

What about Indian Muslims? Are they enemies of Islam?

What about Muslims who kill under the name of Islam like the Taliban who are based out of Pakistan? Are they also enemies of Islam?

Islam's biggest enemies are internal. Native Muslims who have been brainwashed and corrupted into following this extremist ideology which has led to so much bloodshed.

As for India, Saudi Arabia supports India joining the OIC. Why would a country which is suppose to be the enemy of Muslims be supported by a country which is the birth place of Islam?

With posts like these its no wonder that you have over 7,000 posts and you are still a Senior Member. Its like being at work for 7 years and never once received a promotion. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom