What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

But Israhell's terrorist attacks against civilians are quite similar to a deliberate genocide.

So don't talk bullshit. Muricans are terrorists and terrorist lovers.

Don't resort to virtue-signaling.

Am going to go out on a limb here even though we do not have enough info...

We can be assured that the Ukrainians are/were fast tracked thru the training pipeline. Physiologically speaking, flying once every other day is the best to allow the body to R/R. But I heard the Navy guys have been known to fly twice a day and we are talking about getting beat up on take-off and landing, so kudos to them. Depending on how many F-16s the Ukrainians will be getting, they could be trained then released after training on the standard 2-ships operations. Not 4-ships. Combat tactics are more complex on 4-ships and with 2-ships sorties, the Ukrainians can spread out their attacks to greater geography and time. The Ukrainians will be conducting air guerrilla warfare and with the VKS being so shiddy, the Ukrainian pilots will sufficiently harass the Russians enough to give more pause on conducting the war. This war is looking more and more like trench WW I warfare so all the Ukrainian F-16s needs to do is keep the VKS busy. The Ukrainians do not even need to shoot down the VKS, just do what the North Vietnamese MIG-21s did to the Americans -- hit and run. Force the VKS to jettison their bombs and/or divert them away from Ukrainian ground position long enough for bingo fuel to kick in compelling the VKS to abort.

Here is a chance for the Parade LIne Army Air Force to test their skills against a peer -- the Ukrainian Air Force.
Not sure how Air Force works, or even the Navy in this matter as I will need to go back and ask my bro for info. But when i was in Armored School, we have 1 day on (field) and 1 day off (lecture), and the same tank we were driving were given to another rotation. The body and mind can handle the training pressure (well, given if it's not a hot day in the roast cage) the training pipeline was. On the other hand, it also give you time to go back to the classroom and discuss what's work and what's not. But I assume the Air Force and the Naval Aviation guy would have been very different

Most people don't know, combat experience can transfer from one platform to another, because the principal are the same, and just how you get to that point is different because you are using a different platform, I mean I would have a completely different plan to assault an objective if I were using a Bradley than a Abrams, and it would have been completely different than Leo 2. And you don't need years to get back to your proficiency on a different platform.

And then Americunts lost the war and ran like a bitch.

Yeah that one
Yes, and there was another show in the region:

Repeat performance of "lost the war and ran like a..." in record time. Congratulations.

Emphasis on Forum Rules, dear.

In case you want to understand that American failure was due to politics:

Post in thread 'Turkish Military is better than IDF' https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/turkish-military-is-better-than-idf.779318/post-14617901

Repeat performance of "lost the war and ran like a..." in record time. Congratulations.

Post in thread 'Turkish Military is better than IDF' https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/turkish-military-is-better-than-idf.779318/post-14617901
Understand? These guys are not here to 'understand' but to troll out mindless insults. He learned one slur from somewhere else and stays on it like a dog on a bone. That is all he is capable of.

Best bet for Russia will be to try and destroy these on the ground.
If the VKS did even %50 of what the US did in Desert Storm, we would NOT get to the point of giving Ukraine F-16s. But it is too late now. You can bet whatever annual salary you have that for the past few months, the Ukrainians have been making defensive fortifications for the incoming F-16s because on any day, once a pair of F-16s is airborne, some Russians somewhere is going to suffer.

Last edited:
Not sure how Air Force works, or even the Navy in this matter as I will need to go back and ask my bro for info. But when i was in Armored School, we have 1 day on (field) and 1 day off (lecture), and the same tank we were driving were given to another rotation. The body and mind can handle the training pressure (well, given if it's not a hot day in the roast cage) the training pipeline was. On the other hand, it also give you time to go back to the classroom and discuss what's work and what's not. But I assume the Air Force and the Naval Aviation guy would have been very different
When I got orders to the F-16, the squadrons at MC were slowly moving to the digital models. When I arrived on base, our flying schedule have came down to once a week as we exchanged our jets to the Guards then wait for the newer models to come in. Once a week flying is the absolute bare minimum to maintain proficiency.

Most people don't know, combat experience can transfer from one platform to another, because the principal are the same, and just how you get to that point is different because you are using a different platform, I mean I would have a completely different plan to assault an objective if I were using a Bradley than a Abrams, and it would have been completely different than Leo 2. And you don't need years to get back to your proficiency on a different platform.
The F-111 was more maneuverable even swept than people think. US F-111 crews have been known to occasionally break 6g while 'unofficial official' Australian records are higher, but then, those guys are kinda sorta nuts to start. The F-111 tactics were focused on deep airspace penetration rather than one-on-one engagements. Moving from F-15 to F-16 is more familiar. But yes, you are essentially correct, if given the need, even a B-52 pilot can transition to the F-16 without the need to go back to basics.

When I got orders to the F-16, the squadrons at MC were slowly moving to the digital models. When I arrived on base, our flying schedule have came down to once a week as we exchanged our jets to the Guards then wait for the newer models to come in. Once a week flying is the absolute bare minimum to maintain proficiency.

lol...I never understood why they share the training platform, well, at least in our case, when we have literally thousands of Abrams and Bradley being stored in depot, they should have just gotten some of those stock for TRADOC guy to train with...

It's like they want this to happen....I don't know...But I want more hand on time on a tank, than a lecture in a room....
The F-111 was more maneuverable even swept than people think. US F-111 crews have been known to occasionally break 6g while 'unofficial official' Australian records are higher, but then, those guys are kinda sorta nuts to start. The F-111 tactics were focused on deep airspace penetration rather than one-on-one engagements. Moving from F-15 to F-16 is more familiar. But yes, you are essentially correct, if given the need, even a B-52 pilot can transition to the F-16 without the need to go back to basics.
Remind me of the story of Old 666. A former artilleryman flying a B-17 like a fighter and flew thru an impossible mission and go home half dead, he was awarded the Medal of Honor for that mission tho.

Don't resort to virtue-signaling.

Oh yeas, you use a good source from a savage dictator kingdom.

What a Shameless terrorist.

1. We hold multiple positions captured along the border from the Vietnamese today.
2. Vietnam lost control of several islands and we established a foothold in South China Sea.
3. China got to found out its training, equipment and doctrines were obsolete without being bogged down in a long war.

The only thing that wasn't accomplished was forcing Vietnam to withdraw from Cambodia. Not exactly a great strategic or political success, but we came out slightly ahead.

Ukraine’s counter-offensive has failed for now – the West needs a new plan​

>> Is there value in paying any more treasure if Ukraine is not prepared to pay the blood price to win this war ?!? Treaure alone won't do it ....
Exactly what I’ve been saying for over a year but there’s still “experts” on this forum that fail to see it.
The war isn’t over but American opinion has shifted (to be honest there never was widespread support outside Washington) and the funding will be dwindling, even more so in ‘24. Time for Europe to pony up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom