What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Exactly what I’ve been saying for over a year but there’s still “experts” on this forum that fail to see it.
The war isn’t over but American opinion has shifted (to be honest there never was widespread support outside Washington) and the funding will be dwindling, even more so in ‘24. Time for Europe to pony up.

Yes - Ukraine had its chance and blew it. Time for talks and for Ukraine to accept its new reality.

Exactly what I’ve been saying for over a year but there’s still “experts” on this forum that fail to see it.
The war isn’t over but American opinion has shifted (to be honest there never was widespread support outside Washington) and the funding will be dwindling, even more so in ‘24. Time for Europe to pony up.
European funding is not dwindling. Infact most northern european countries have made individual multi year commitments to Ukraine, besides the EU multi year support package.
Europe doesnt have to “pony up” fundings. Europe needs to scale up weapons production, because the US is facing political turmoil and as such may loose its capacity to be the natural leader of democracies.

European funding is not dwindling. Infact most northern european countries have made individual multi year commitments to Ukraine, besides the EU multi year support package.
Europe doesnt have to “pony up” fundings. Europe needs to scale up weapons production, because the US is facing political turmoil and as such may loose its capacity to be the natural leader of democracies.
Exactly my point, Europe needs to continue to support Ukraine with weapons, will they is the question. I have my doubts

Exactly my point, Europe needs to continue to support Ukraine with weapons, will they is the question. I have my doubts
I agree that european nations have to do it. The political situation in the US is too unstable to rely on for long term security in Europe.
It will be interesting to see how the US are going to explain why they lead the fight against russian aggression only to bail out a few years down the road.

The Fall | Russian Tanks In Avdiivka | Bakhmut Northern Flank Collapse. Military Summary 2023.11.14

Russians are going on the offensive in Adviika, Bakhumut and Kupyansk. Buckle up, it's gonna get run in these few weeks.

Russians are going on the offensive in Adviika, Bakhumut and Kupyansk. Buckle up, it's gonna get run in these few weeks.
In few weeks? the russians trying that since months.

Winter coming its freaking cold. The russians will slow down the offensive on the northern front so Ukraine offensive on southern front. Let’s see who will survive in trenches. Ukraine army receive top winter clothings from the western armies.

that´s not a joke. surving in trenches is very tough especically in winter. soldiers need warm clothings. soldiers need more foods. witthout proper protection against the cold the soldiers will get ill and die. the russians will die like rats in trenches if Putin fails to deliver.
last winter Ukraine army asked for winter miitary gears for 200,000 men. Germany sent a lot from the German army stocks. the coming winter will be no difference. Ukraine army loves ready to eat meals from Germany.

1700027222896.png

I agree that european nations have to do it. The political situation in the US is too unstable to rely on for long term security in Europe.
It will be interesting to see how the US are going to explain why they lead the fight against russian aggression only to bail out a few years down the road.
Maybe that is the problem -- reliance on US.

Perhaps a while ago, reliance on US made sense. But not today. The EU was not even a dream back then, but it is reality today, and that means it MUST, not should, be Europeans who defends their lands.

1. We hold multiple positions captured along the border from the Vietnamese today.
2. Vietnam lost control of several islands and we established a foothold in South China Sea.
3. China got to found out its training, equipment and doctrines were obsolete without being bogged down in a long war.

The only thing that wasn't accomplished was forcing Vietnam to withdraw from Cambodia. Not exactly a great strategic or political success, but we came out slightly ahead.
But in the end, China still got defeated.

But hey...We are just going by your guys' standards...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom